Tafel Motor Co.

4156 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40207

New 866-526-4185
Used 888-218-0746
Service 888-247-7197

A Memorable Experience Awaits!

OVERALL GREAT SERVICE!!

by from ORLANDO, FL |

My utmost gratitude goes out to my sales rep. David McNulty and the team behind Tafel Motor Company for their dedicated and exceptional service! It all seemed so overwhelming at first but thanks to David, who was always one step ahead of things, everything worked out perfectly and now I get to enjoy my new ride! You guy's ROCKED! Thanks again!

October 14, 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new ride thanks to Mr. David McNulty! He will certainly appreciate this kind review. At Tafel, we understand that the car buying process can be an exciting and sometimes overwhelming experience, and we strive to give our clients an experience like no other. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your generous words. We hope to see you again in the future!

I would recommend Charles

by from Shepherdsville,Ky |

Charles Bleuel was Great, he worked with me with my concerns. He cared and listened to every detail I had. I would recommend Charles to all my family & friends.

January 11, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations! We are delighted to hear that Charles addressed all of your concerns and paid close attention to detail. We are certainly lucky to have him as a part of our team and he will be appreciative of this review. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us!

CEO Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Todd Cherry was awesome to work with. He made the buying experience so easy that I bought 4 new Mercedes Benz cars from him this year. Love my cars and the VIP treatment! Tafel is tops in customer service all around.

January 11, 2015

We are so thrilled to hear that you recently purchased 4 new vehicles from Todd and Tafel Motors! Wow! Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We are certainly lucky to have Todd as a part of our staff, and he will be appreciative of your generous words. At Tafel, we strive to give our clients a memorable experience, and we are so excited to hear that you received just that. If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new vehicles!

Wonderful experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I bought my last MB from Tafel in 2001 and have had excellent performance out of my SL for many years. My new E350 Cab is a very comfortable and spacious replacement for a car I thought I would never get rid of because I loved it so much. I can say the sales staff were excellent and made the decision to do business with them very easy.

January 10, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of your new E350! We are so happy to hear that that you bought your last vehicle with us in 2001, and have had excellent performance out of your SL. We thank you for your continued business with us, and are sure you will not be disappointed with your new E- Class. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to leave us your positive feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great experience purchasing a new vehicle!

by from Lexington, KY |

No haggle, best car purchase I've ever experienced! I will definitely be referring this car dealership. Thank you for the excellent service Tafel Motors.

January 6, 2015

"Best car purchase" is what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback and your kind recommendations. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Simply unmatched Customer Care and Service!

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

My first car-buying experience began with a call to my several Mercedes-Benz dealerships close to Cincinnati in search of a Smart fortwo electric drive. Tafel Motors and specifically David McNulty was the single salesman out of many other dealers who took the time and care to help with my search. The amount of support gave me the assurance that Tafel Motors was committed to all of their customers, no matter the circumstance or road-blocks that presented themselves throughout the experience coordinating with Smart?s manufacturing process. David McNulty was consistently honest, direct, and most of all helpful in relentlessly finding information on the sparse availability of all-electric Smart cars in the United States. The reality that so much care and attention was given to the very affordable brand Smart (which the overall cost could compare to simple accessory packages in the luxury Mercedes) made me consistently confident I was working with the right dealership. At no point did I have any doubts in a process where many other dealerships can feel dishonest. I cannot understate the amount of work that Tafel Motors placed into my car-buying experience (from David McNulty?s unprecedented support and creative financial solutions, to Jeff Jackson?s individual scanning of my financial contract to meet my deadline for picking up the car, and Manager Abel detailing out the Smart leasing options beyond closing time at the dealership). If you are in the market for any Mercedes and particularly a Smart car, there is simply no better dealership than Tafel Motors!

December 23, 2014

On behalf of everyone at Tafel Motors, we want to thank you for taking the time to leave us this generous review! We are thrilled to hear about your experience working with David McNulty. He is a valued member of our staff and will certainly appreciate your kind feedback and recommendations. At Tafel Motors, our top priority is customer service. We believe that all of our clients deserve nothing but the best in every aspect of their time with us, and we hope you enjoy your new Smart!

Car purchase

by from Louisville, Ky |

My wife and I went to Tafel on Dec 15 to look for a new car. We were met by Alisa Gerton . We told her what we were looking for and she had the car brought to us. We went for a drive, loved the GLA4Matic and bought it. Ms Gerton was very knowledgable and proffesional and took care of our needs.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments regarding your time with Alisa Gerton! She will be appreciative of your generous words. We are happy to hear that you had a professional and friendly experience during your time at Tafel, and we hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new GLA!

Charles blueul

by from Louisville |

We have used Charles now for the purchase of two vehicles. He is a very attentive, professional and overall kind non pressure guy. He certainly deserves all the praise and we will definitely send our friends to see him.

December 23, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you have been able to work with Charles on the purchase of your last two vehicles! He is a valued member of our team and he will appreciate this generous review and recommendations. Thank you for your continued business. If there is anything else you may need, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Great Customer Service

by from Winchester, KY |

Everyone that we worked with and met were extremely helpful and very friendly. We feel very comfortable with our decision to purchase from Tafel Motor Co. Many thanks to John F. and the rest of the team.

December 17, 2014

It is great to hear that everyone you worked with was extremely helpful and friendly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review regarding your experience with John and Tafel Motors. We certainly appreciate your kind words and feedback. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Charles Blueul

by from Louisville, KY |

We have used Charles for the purchase of several cars. Recently, we purchased a 2015 GLK after he contacted us about to an incentive being offered. He experienced a little difficulty in locating the car that we wanted; however, he was eventually able to find the one that had the features that we required. Charles is he attentive, trustworthy and courteous. His service extends beyond the purchase. He is the reason we purchase at Tafel. We also had a pleasant experience with Jeff Jackson who was a able to secure us the best available finance rate. He made the financial transaction very efficient.

December 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind comments as we certainly appreciate your feedback! We are lucky to have Charles as a member of our staff and he will be appreciative of your kind words. We are so glad to hear that Charles' service extends beyond the purchase, as we pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience for all of our customers. Jeff Jackson will also appreciate this review. If you have any questions about your new GLK, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Worth the trip!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

After speaking with Alisa on the phone, my wife and I drove from Cincinnati to buy our new car. When we met in person, her genuine friendliness was immediately apparent. Our buying experience was great-no pressure, no hassles, no problems! We will be happy to make the drive again for our next car!

December 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to travel from Cincinnati to visit our dealership! We certainly appreciate your business and Alisa will be appreciative of this kind review. It is wonderful to hear that your buying experience was great and free from any issues. Alisa is a valued member of our team and we are lucky to have her.Thank you for doing business with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!