All-State Ford Truck Sales

Used 888-582-4902
Service 888-532-0022

Excellent Experience

by from Louisville |

I always hated the thought of buying a car because I always felt intimidated by the previous experiences. I could not have been any more pleased during my purchase. Everything was smooth without any pressure at all. It was the perfect experience.

February 25, 2014

Thank you Kim for rating our dealership. Wish we would have seen this to respond earlier. Hope you give us the opportunity again in the future.

Review.

by from Hammond in |

I have been looking around for awhile found this dealer to be top notch and up front, and But I didn't want to drive 5 hours for test drive.

February 26, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words Robert!! I'm sorry we weren't given the opportunity to serve your needs. Perhaps in the future.

All-State Ford Trucks

by from Louisville |

We went to All-State Ford Trucks to look at a 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora and bought it on sight, and after a test drive. The salesmen were extremely courteous and helpful - they even had the car washed and the interior cleaned for us. If we ever need another car, we will go there first.

February 26, 2014

Thank you so much Bob for the positive feedback. It is always nice to hear from a happy customer. If there is ever anything you need, please don't hesitate to call.