Bill Collins Ford Lincoln

Service 888-485-6721

Where Price Sells Cars & Service Keeps Customers

Don't Waste a Trip

by from Louisville, KY |

I've been to other stores and then to Bill Collins Ford/Lincoln. Bill Collins' stores are the best facilities,have helpful & honest staff, and are great places for buying & servicing cars. I now have purchased 2 vehicles here; a Mercury and a Lincoln. Don't waste a trip going anywhere else.

Stands by their word!

by from Louisville, KY |

I bought a Certificated Pre-Owned Ford Fusion instead of a brand new car. When driving the car home I noticed a noise when driving over 70mph, a non-test drive speed. I called the salesman, they inspected the car immediately. The manager said tires are a 'as is' item, but the tires should have had a higher scrutiny inspection with the CPO program, so they gave me 4 new tires. I'm happy!

Terrible service unprofessional

by from louisville, KY |

I have previously purchased from them with the same problem. Today I went to look at a used car. Made an appointment and everything also letting them know I love far away so If the vehicle was unavailable to let me know. Drove all the way there and they had "lent it out". I will never waste my time with them again.

Great Service

by from Louisville |

Brand new service area! Great experience and was in and out in no time. I will go back again and again. Highly recommended.

Friendly staff without the pressure

by from Nashville, IN |

The staff at Collins were very friendly and I didn't get the high pressure that I get at other dealers. They aren't paid by commission so they are more concerned about getting you into the car that's the best fit for you. Unfortunately the vehicle I needed and ended up buying was from another dealer, but I would recommend Collins to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Great car purchase--great salesman

by from Louisville KY |

Give generous accolades to representative David Feller, of Bill Collins Ford. I have not seen such an ethical degree of care, such meticulous attention to follow-up detail, since I had worked in an organization that fully specializes in care, Hospice. Condensing the long winded story, considering I purchased an ?as is? vehicle, Dave?s treatment, involving sales & service (unexpected from the same hand) was?excellent. Note mentioning: While most expect a car dealer?s rep for competency in sales, few would expect the same from the same hand, involving service. Sales: A+ rating?(perhaps expected or taken for granted, but this was a sometimes cloudy issue encountered at the competition, which was no walk in the park.) Service: A+ rating--- (not expected, at least not within 24 hours, but nevertheless a vital issue? one usually overlooked at the point of sale). A potential buyer needs a simplified, comprehensive presentation of where their $ is going, . . . Dave delivered. While some degree of hesitation is inevitable at the inital entrance to any car lot, the second time we departed from the Collins business, I was completely reassured, satisfied and very happy. --Lance Crady

By Garain M. Hogan repairs on new mkx

by from Louisville Ky. |

I purchased a new 2013 mkx jan. 2, 2014 i have been trying to get the console repaired or replaced since jan 4th i am wondering if i made the right decision purchasing from bill collins?

i'm not sure

by from Louisville, KY |

emailed about a vehicle on website, on Saturday night that had been on lot for 2 years, but by Sunday it was gone, but they had other cars i could look at.....hmmmm, Recieved email from dealership, asked them how car disappeared so quick, never heard back.

Wasted time

by from Ewing,Ky |

Talked to salesman over the phone about a used truck and all I heard was what a big dealership they were. Made two offers on truck and salesman,not the sales manager told me the offers wouldn't buy the truck. That's ok I found a dealership that did want to sell me a new truck and for less money. Won't waste my time with this place again.

Worst customer experience.

by from Louisville, Ky |

We went in trying to buy a 2014 MKX in cash. The salesmen did a great job but due to the sales manager's attitude and unprofessionalism, we could not make a deal There was an issue wtih an error from Ky's DMV office with our current vehicle but the sales manager made no attempt or desire to help us get it resolved. We told them we would get resolved through the DMV on the next business day but were told that "he was afraid of this vehicle". We were able to get the issue resolved through the Ky DMV and chose to purchase another MKX at a different dealer.

Five Star, a flawless transaction

by from Louisville |

Everything went very smoothly and entire transaction was completed (including test drive) in approximately 90 minutes! They had the car I was interested in, I took it for a test drive and we (my wife and I) were signing papers and had time to make it to dinner. Highly recommend asking about the particular unit you are interested in via the Cars.com website. Cuts the time spent looking for a car way down.