Bill Collins Ford Lincoln

Service 888-485-6721

Where Price Sells Cars & Service Keeps Customers

Don't Waste a Trip

by from Louisville, KY |

I've been to other stores and then to Bill Collins Ford/Lincoln. Bill Collins' stores are the best facilities,have helpful & honest staff, and are great places for buying & servicing cars. I now have purchased 2 vehicles here; a Mercury and a Lincoln. Don't waste a trip going anywhere else.

Worst customer experience.

by from Louisville, Ky |

We went in trying to buy a 2014 MKX in cash. The salesmen did a great job but due to the sales manager's attitude and unprofessionalism, we could not make a deal There was an issue wtih an error from Ky's DMV office with our current vehicle but the sales manager made no attempt or desire to help us get it resolved. We told them we would get resolved through the DMV on the next business day but were told that "he was afraid of this vehicle". We were able to get the issue resolved through the Ky DMV and chose to purchase another MKX at a different dealer.

Five Star, a flawless transaction

by from Louisville |

Everything went very smoothly and entire transaction was completed (including test drive) in approximately 90 minutes! They had the car I was interested in, I took it for a test drive and we (my wife and I) were signing papers and had time to make it to dinner. Highly recommend asking about the particular unit you are interested in via the Cars.com website. Cuts the time spent looking for a car way down.

Just bought a 2014 mustang

by from Louisville,KY |

there out to make as much on each deal as possible.... Make sure you double check every thing do not take them by there word or they will take advantage of you in a minute. Buyer's BEWARE go to a different dealership

Unhelpful

by from Lexington, KY |

Salesman was incredibly unhelpful. I drove from Lexington to see a Mustang. The entire time I was there he stalled and was very dismissive when I asked to see the Mustang. He seemed annoyed in having to deal with me, and talked very negatively about the car I was wanting to trade in as if it was a burden. Finally after stalling for almost an hour, he went to get the keys for the car I came to see - only to tell me it had actually been sold to a customer that came in that morning to see it. I was pretty upset that I had drove all the way from Lexington to see this car and had been stalled for an hour only to find out that it was sold.

Best dealership experience EVER!

by from Louisville, KY |

My fiancee and I were going to purchase another vehicle is Lexington, Kentucky. It unfortunately did not work out as the sales associate in Lexington was just awful. We were about to give up our search for a convertible, but found the perfect one at Bill Collin's Car Force. We set up an appointment late one night and meet with Dave Feller. He was beyond helpful and friendly. We did end up buying this particular vehicle the following day. Dave made it spectacularly easy. He showed us around the entire dealership. Sales team wasn't playing any games that are typically utilized. We signed paperwork without any run around. Overall, I highly recommend this dealership to everyone and anyone who is looking to purchase a new or preowned vehicle. Ask for Dave! You wont be disappointed!!

Response time

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

Bill Collins Ford contacted me immediately with information on the vehicle that I was interested in. They also contacted me and kept in contact with me until I made my decison. They were not pushy and only provided me with the information that I asked for. Good dealership.

Great Service

by from Louisville, KY |

I had my car serviced again using Works offer that is in the paper and was in and out in about 20 minutes. The service is worth paying the regular rate but it is very nice to see the service specials that save you money on top of that.

Lincoln Sales

by from Louisville, KY |

This is the best experience I have ever had in purchasing and financing a car. I love my MKZ !and the salesperson and the Sales Manager were very knowledgeable about the options, and was very patient with me on taking their time to explan where I understood how everythings works. I would recommend anyone to visit and see first hand what expericed.

Best Service

by from Louisville, KY |

I just love getting my car serviced here. In and out with no problems. And they always have a service coupon that I can use. I love it!

Great Service

by from Louisville, KY |

I took my car for service on the Works offer and had a great experience. I was there with barely enough time to sit down and ready to go. The staff was a delight to work with and made suggestions for improving my fuel mileage.