Bob Hook Chevrolet

4144 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40218

New 866-526-0172
Used 866-326-5019
Service 888-331-4516

Look to Hook..'Cause Bob Hook's Got It!

Friendly, Fast, Excellent Service.

by from Louisville, Ky |

Great service. Could not of been better. From appt to loaner car. Would highly recommend Bob Hook. Also my sales person Christopher Saylor.

Excellent

by from Louisville, KY |

I did an online setup for my tires to be rotated and an oil change. I arrived on time, service was quick and the people were very nice. I have been going to Bob Hook since I bought my Equinox and service has been very efficient and the people their very nice and friendly.

Excellent Service

by from Louisville, KY |

Bill cabinet was very courteous and knowledgeable.No pressure. He has since then always been there for us. We have sent quite a few people there and a few bought autos.

Excellent service ;)

by from Louisville KY |

The best expience I ever have buying a new car !!!!!!! Great place to buy cars !!!!!!

Excellent Service

by from Louisville, KY |

I came in for service on my 07 Tahoe and decided to look at a newer model. My service rep (Bryan) looked at what newer but used Tahoes were available on the lot. We found two I was interested in so he introduced me to a salesman (Michael Harris) who completed the deal. Everything went very smoothly and everyone was very nice and accommodating. There was 1 issue that I was not satisfied with but Michael resolved the problem to my satisfaction. I am also very impressed with the body department. I am adding a hitch cover to my Tahoe and one of the employees of the body shop was very helpful. After the parts department gave me the wrong part he went with me to the parts department and helped them locate the correct part. He went beyond his job responsibilities and this was very impressive. Overall it was a good experience for me.

the best service

by from Louisville, KY |

Always receive great, prompt service. Personnel are very helpful and polite.

Very satisfied customers

by from West Liberty, KY |

We bought a new Tahoe from Max. The whole process was smooth and quick. Definitely worth the drive.

Bob Hook as in hte past serviced my car with pride

by from Louisville, KY |

In the three years I have going to Bob Hook for service I have been treated very fair and speedy service. On occasion there has been large volume of people having service work done. In this case I have had to wait maybe a an hour longer. Even with appointment this could not be avoided. Great job on my car. This makes you want to continue having service work done with them and maybe in time buy another car from them.

Excellent

by from Louisville, KY |

excellent! from the time i drove on the lot till i purchased the car. excellent follow-up and concern for my wife's needs with out any judgement as to why she wanted certain thing done. he was 100% professional, which resulted in addition sales in add on's to the car. 1) different head rest that my wife wanted, window vents, pin striping, back-up sensors. our sales person 100% cared about us! he followed up on how we liked the car, we will always work with Michael and refer our friends to him.

service department needs help

by from louisville, Kentucky |

I took my 2011 Chevy truck to have the oil changed and the tires rotated. I informed them that it had been running rough. The service department told me I needed to have my fuel injectors cleaned for $89.99 (the truck had about 32,000) I agreed to pay. After they were done I drove back to work where my truck sat until 8:30pm. When I got in my truck to go home the smell was so bad that I could not stop coughing. I had to drive 35 minutes in 10 degree weather with all the windows down. The service person had placed the hoses and the bottle of cleaning fluid in my passengers set. The cleaner leaked out on two new Carhartt toboggans and down into my seat. When I called the dealer ship they said bring it in on Monday and they would clean the seat.(more interested in getting their tool back).They did not want to pay for the toboggans, they said just wash them, when washed the top one came out with holes in it. They did not discount anything and did not reimburse me for the time or the gas it cost me to fix their problem.