Sam Swope Buick GMC

Used 877-251-4299
Service 888-527-1402

EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP

by from Louisville, KY |

My wife and I recently purchased a 2014 Buick LaCrosse from Sam Swope Buick at Hurstborne Lane in Louisville, KY. We were extremely impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and knowledge of Mr. Cody Loftus, our salesperson. Cody was very personable and geniuinely concerned that we understood every detail of the transaction as well as the features/operation of the vehicle. The entire purchasing process was very professional without any application of pressure or haggling. This was the smoothest vehicle purchase in our car shopping history and we purchased the LaCrosse at a very competitive price. Sam Swope Buick and Cody Loftus provided an enjoyable car purchasing experience.

September 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership on cars.com. Cody is very knowledgeable and efficient when it comes to helping customers find the vehicle that is right for them. We look forward to assisting you further with your automotive needs! Sincerely, Frank Moody VP/General Manager Sam Swope Buick GMC

Great Service and Care

by from Louisville KY |

I purchased a vehicle from Bill Morrison at Sam Swope Buick. Bill was very friendly and caring. He took the time to explain and answer all of our questions. The entire purchase process was very easy. No pressure just a genuine care that we were getting the car that would work for us. Bill is an exceptional saleman. I also had the pleasure of meeting Doug the General Manager and Mike who works with financing. The entire staff worked as a team to ensure we were happy when we completed our purchase. I would highly recommend purchasing a car at Sam Swope Buick.

December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We love hearing our customer's feedback and I'm glad Bill Morrison provided you with an excellent experience. Bill is very knowledgeable and takes the time to ensure each customer finds the vehicle that is right for them. We strive for each customer to have a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Sincerely, Frank Moody VP/General Manager Sam Swope Buick GMC

Excellent experience!

by from Jeffersonville, Indiana |

Saw used car on line and emailed dealership. Kim responded within 15 minutes by phone and email. She answered my immediate questions and set up an appointment later that evening to see and drive car. They had our names on a welcome board as we entered the dealership and our salesperson (Chris) was ready for us. He was very attentive to us and very personable. Car was in excellent shape for a 2010 (new tires, one owner, low miles) and only one problem. (smoke smell-which was removed by next day) Great buying experience!!

June 14, 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that you received great customer service and purchased the vehicle that is right for you. Please let us know if we can assist you further. Sincerely, Frank Moody VP/GM Sam Swope Cadillac

Terrible experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Do NOT purchase a vehicle from here! I bought a used Ford car from here, it was only 2 years old when I bought it. A couple of months after I bought it, the transmission died. Since it was under warranty, I took it back to this dealership. They had my car for a month repairing the transmission. They didn't fix my transmission, and as a result of this service department being cheap on repairs, I was stranded on the interstate only 2 months later. It was from transmission failure again. They finally replaced the entire transmission. However, this car has been a piece of useless metal and plastic ever since I bought it. It has not spent more than a month out of the shop since I bought it. It is only at 136,000 miles and is no longer driveable, and no dealer can seem to fix it. GO TO ANOTHER DEALER FOR A CAR.

March 1, 2013

My name is Amanda Wendler and I am the eCommerce Manager for the Auto Group. I do apologize for your recent experience at our Sam Swope Buick GMC Dealership. Our Service Department strives for 100% Customer Satisfaction. I will be forwarding your review to the General Manager. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may further assist you. Sincerely, Amanda Wendler eCommerce Manager Sam Swope Auto Group 502-499-3705

Pleasure to work with

by from Radcliff, KY |

I was in the market for a used car & these guys exceeded my expectations. They were super friendly & honest, easy to work with, hassle free & flexible in price. Doug Vierthaler (Sales Manager) & Paul Kesner (Sales Rep) were a pleasure to work with. In fact, I recommend asking for Paul when you are in need of a vehicle. Sam Swope Buick/GMC has won my business for future purchases!

Engine blew up

by from Clarksville, in |

With 400 miles to go till it was time to change my oil my engine locked up. The Oil was a black clumpy sludge mess with metal shavings from my cylinder wall in it. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

March 1, 2013

2012 Terrain

by from Louisville ky |

Worked with Chris and had a great experience. Staff was courteous and not pushy like other dealerships. One (of many) reasons we decided on a new Terrain.

Sam Swope's saved our vacation

by from Houston,Tx |

Thanks so much to Allen Severs, Cheryl and the team at Sam Swopes GMC service department. We were traveling from Texas and had an oil malfunction on our Chevy Equinox that was still under warranty. At 4pm on a Saturday we were on our way to a wedding when the service engine light came on. We were frantic looking for a dealer in Louisville that was open. Someone told us about Sam Swopes and we rushed over there. Bottom line was that they had the oil leakage problem diagnosed and fixed within an hour. The team was quite cordial and accomodating to our family. And best of all...no charge. They saved our day and we even made it to the wedding on time. Thanks again Allen and team. You guys are great !

Dennis Powell is the man!!!

by from Clarksville |

I don't like to go car shopping because of the bidding back and forth and the bull crap you have to listen to, but Dennis made it so easy, i told him that i normally don't like dealing with car salesmen but he was the best guy,very friendly and not pushy,we told what car we wanted and we got it.SO her is a great big "THANK YOU" Dennis from Alan and Donna McDonald.Because of people like you its not bad going car shopping!

Buy from Chris Klapheke!

by from lex ky |

Buy your car at Sam Swope from Chris Klapheke, you will not be sorry. He is honest and treats you with respect along with a great deal.