Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor

New 866-455-9712
Used 888-728-2821
Service 888-250-5311

Huffman Has It!

Continue to be a long term customer

by from Louisville, Ky |

I recently purchased my 4 Acura in about 20 years from Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmooor. It couldn't have been easier or more simple. Victor Horton, my sales person, and Mike Starks from Finance, were very professional, knowledgeable, and worked very hard to make the process easy and straightforward. I did a lot of my research and arrangements by e-mail, and they were always quick to reply with my options. There was none of the old time back and forth. They made me a fair and reasonable offer right away, and did a great job finding me a great finance rate, much better than ones I could find by myself. Everyone at the dealer worked hard to get me the car and options I wanted, and were very upfront and honest with all of the details. I never felt that I was being mislead. I will definitely recommend this dealer, and continue to purchase and service my vehicles there. Also, the facilities are great, very nice customer lounge, and a spotless showroom

June 29, 2015

Thank you so much for the review -- we love to hear that you had a fantastic experience at Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor! We hope to see you soon... drive safely!

Great service, great car.

by from Louisville, KY |

I just got my first Acura and I'm thrilled how smoothly the process went. I got exactly what I wanted in no time. Great customer service! Thank you.

June 30, 2015

We are glad to hear that your first Acura purchasing experience was top-notch! Thank you for choosing Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor!

Disorganized and Incompetent and Dishonest

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

Went to view a used vehicle that I was told was immaculate. It was full of smoke and ashes and burn holes. Viewed a second vehicle and decided to make the purchase. After at least an hour of "5 more minutes" we were able to sign everything. Preparing to leave I was told the keys are in it. When I asked how many keys it was only 1. Then I was informed that I could purchase an extra from the dealership. Just checked and that would cost $290. What vehicle doesn't come with 2 keys? Especially a slightly used luxury model! We were really treated like they didn't care if we ever came back for another purchase.

June 17, 2015

Mark, we're sorry hear about your experience at Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor. We would like to hear from you regarding this matter - please call our General Sales Manager, Arthur Galitsky, at (502) 429-0888.

The Huffman Accura experience

by from Indianapolis IN |

I was immediately impressed with the dealership, the leadership, and the staff. Everyone was cordial and professional. I would encourage anyone who is considering a new car visit Huffman Accura. I have purchased new cars from Huffman Accura before and the experience has always been a pleasure. The cars are beautiful, stylish, and a pleasure to drive. There have been few service needs, but the service has always been efficient and courteous. This is my GO-TO car dealership.

June 12, 2015

Hi Craig! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! We appreciate your continued business -- see you soon!

Great Experience

by from Louisville, KY |

I have bought multiple cars from this dealership and the experience has always been the same. Knowledgeable sales staff and not pushy. Great price on a new 2015 lease along with a fantastic offer on a trade in. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a great car!

Most pleasurable money I have ever spent

by from Prospect, KY |

I am someone who considers car buying a bittersweet experience. I love to have a new vehicle but hate the process. This was not the case at all when I recently purchased a 2015 MDX at Acura at Oxmoor. My experience there was a pleasure. My salesperson, Victor Horton, made it that way. He was extremely knowledgeable of the entire vehicle both in terms of the mechanics as well as the awesome technology. He was always accessible and responded quickly and thoroughly by text, email or phone. There was no pressure just pleasure throughout the entire process. Even after i purchased the car he was still very available and would continue to be available in anyway needed in the future in terms of questions, arranging maintenance, etc. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND VICTOR HORTON to anyone in the market for a luxury vehicle as I would the Acura MDX and Acura at Oxmoor.

Customer Service Needs Major Help

by from Louisville, KY |

I have purchased and leased 3 vehicles from this dealer. Happy with the vehicles but this is worst dealership that I have ever worked with. Example today, scheduled a 8am service appointment for a simple oil change. Arrived, the computers were down so no service work could be performed. Mechanics sitting around the shop drinking coffee with nothing to do. 2-hrs later they called and said the "computers were up" so I travel back over to the dealership. The young lady at the counter then told that my appointment was a 8am and why was I late?? I couldn't believe it! This is not the first time this has happened with this dealer, everything with them is a challenage to include the actual maintenance, scheduling appointments, keeping appointments, having parts, etc. I have had it. This is the only Acura dealer in town, I like the vehicles but I can't handle this dealer anymore. This is my last Acura.

August 14, 2014

We are extremely apologetic about you receiving such a poor example of the service that we try to provide our loyal Acura clients! We would strongly encourage you to reach out to our Service Manager, Bryce Willhite, as conflict resolution and overall client satisfaction are two of our main priorities here at Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor. Mr. Willhite can be reached directly by phone at (502) 214-6628, or by email at bryce.willhite@neilhuffman.com. We value your business and appreciate your willingness to offer your feedback! After all, if we are unaware of our deficiencies, we are doomed to continue to repeat them. Thank you again for being such a loyal Acura owner, and we look forward to resolving any outstanding issues that you may have!

Great staff up and down the whole store

by from Louisville, KY |

Adam Dorsey great to work with. Knows the cars and very helpful. Bill the general manager was great and I cant say how much they helped with my deal on a 09 tl

Very dissatisfied with service on our 2009 TSX

by from Brownsville, KY |

Have had our TSX in a few different times for minor repair/warranty type issues and minor maintenenace and have had issues with pricing and quality of work on every occasion. This particular visit was the worse. They did their normal upsale on maintenance and called me to tell me that a noise we had been hearing was a "drive belt pulley" and wanted 340.00 to replace it. They charged us 90.00 diagnostic fee (without our permission to diagnose anything) and I decided since that was a fairly easy repair I would do it myself. Replaced the pulley and the noise continued. It was obviously misdiagnosed. Also qouted 140.00 to replace the cabin air filter which is simply opening the glove box and removing a tray to change. I replaced myself for 30.00 with a filter from the local auto parts store.

Geat service, fair pricing, wonderful experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Great experience, will definitely return to dealership for next vehicle purchase.

Shopping around

by from Louisville, KY |

Wonderful and determined to help employees/salesmen! Will be buying from when ready in the future.