Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor

Used 888-728-2821
Service 888-250-5311

Customer Service Needs Major Help

by from Louisville, KY |

I have purchased and leased 3 vehicles from this dealer. Happy with the vehicles but this is worst dealership that I have ever worked with. Example today, scheduled a 8am service appointment for a simple oil change. Arrived, the computers were down so no service work could be performed. Mechanics sitting around the shop drinking coffee with nothing to do. 2-hrs later they called and said the "computers were up" so I travel back over to the dealership. The young lady at the counter then told that my appointment was a 8am and why was I late?? I couldn't believe it! This is not the first time this has happened with this dealer, everything with them is a challenage to include the actual maintenance, scheduling appointments, keeping appointments, having parts, etc. I have had it. This is the only Acura dealer in town, I like the vehicles but I can't handle this dealer anymore. This is my last Acura.

Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor responded to this review

August 14, 2014

We are extremely apologetic about you receiving such a poor example of the service that we try to provide our loyal Acura clients! We would strongly encourage you to reach out to our Service Manager, Bryce Willhite, as conflict resolution and overall client satisfaction are two of our main priorities here at Neil Huffman Acura at Oxmoor. Mr. Willhite can be reached directly by phone at (502) 214-6628, or by email at bryce.willhite@neilhuffman.com. We value your business and appreciate your willingness to offer your feedback! After all, if we are unaware of our deficiencies, we are doomed to continue to repeat them. Thank you again for being such a loyal Acura owner, and we look forward to resolving any outstanding issues that you may have!

Great staff up and down the whole store

by from Louisville, KY |

Adam Dorsey great to work with. Knows the cars and very helpful. Bill the general manager was great and I cant say how much they helped with my deal on a 09 tl

Very dissatisfied with service on our 2009 TSX

by from Brownsville, KY |

Have had our TSX in a few different times for minor repair/warranty type issues and minor maintenenace and have had issues with pricing and quality of work on every occasion. This particular visit was the worse. They did their normal upsale on maintenance and called me to tell me that a noise we had been hearing was a "drive belt pulley" and wanted 340.00 to replace it. They charged us 90.00 diagnostic fee (without our permission to diagnose anything) and I decided since that was a fairly easy repair I would do it myself. Replaced the pulley and the noise continued. It was obviously misdiagnosed. Also qouted 140.00 to replace the cabin air filter which is simply opening the glove box and removing a tray to change. I replaced myself for 30.00 with a filter from the local auto parts store.

Geat service, fair pricing, wonderful experience

by from Louisville, KY |

Great experience, will definitely return to dealership for next vehicle purchase.

Shopping around

by from Louisville, KY |

Wonderful and determined to help employees/salesmen! Will be buying from when ready in the future.