Oxmoor Toyota Scion

Service 877-743-1734

OX MARKS THE SPOT

Best customer service!

by from Louisville, KY |

I looked at 3 local Toyota dealers before buying at Oxmoor. Their pricing was straightforward and they always gave the out the door price that asked for. I actually enjoyed my experience- as I had done most of my paperwork online and only spent about an hour at the dealership. No other Toyota dealership in Louisville/Clarksville seemed to be able to answer my basic questions, give me online pricing, or just follow up?Oxmoor did and earned my business.

October 29, 2014

Here at Oxmoor we are always happy when our customers are happy and when we hear about our employees doing a great job. As you are aware, finding a person who actually listens to what you are saying and then tries to find what you are looking, is very rare. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and I am glad we did such a good job. Please come in any time if your have any questions about your car and don't forget, we have a seminar every Sat from 9am to 11am to answer any and all questions. See you soon.

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent

by from Louisville KY |

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent! I found what I wanted to test drive online & emailed ahead of time, my email was returned immediately. When I arrived the vehicle was ready & waiting for me. Scott Terry was my sales consultant, he was very patient with me! I had been to several dealerships before ending up at Oxmoor Toyota. Scott treated me like an individual wanting to purchase a vehicle. The other dealerships treated me like old lady that could be disregarded. I love my Toyota Camry, Thank you Scott!

December 3, 2014

Here at Oxmoor Toyota we really appreciate when customers take the time to write such a nice review. We pride ourselves on trying to make every customers experience a great one. Thanks again and please try to tell all your friends and family about you experience here at Oxmoor Toyota.

Tom Heitler is the BEST!!!!

by from Louisville, Ky. |

Thomas B. Heitler is exceptional at his job and made the buying experience amazing for our entire family. We appreciate Tom and will refer others to him. My sister plans on purchasing a future vehicle from Tom even though she lives out of state. We were that impressed with Tom and his professional, courteous and exemplary salesmanship. We will never go to any other car dealership as long as he is there. The 2014, black, Toyota Camry LE is beautiful. Our mother is very happy with it and so are her adult daughters. Calling the internet dept. was worth it. Ask for Tom! Thanks again Tom! Juanita's oldest daughter, Linda

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. Tom has done a great job for us here at Oxmoor Toyota and we are proud to have him on our team. Linda, we love to hear when customers are happy with our efforts here at Oxmoor. Thank you for the time you spent here and writing such nice words. We thank you for your business and hope to help you again in the future.

Excellent

by from Louisville, KY |

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota has been excellent. Sales representative Lance Alm worked with my wife and me in purchasing two vehicles in the last year. He really worked for us in getting us the best deal, providing excellent customer service. The financial department provided great customer service as well. I highly recommend Oxmoor Toyota and Lance in purchasing a vehicle.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your business. At Oxmoor Toyota we really try to be different from all the other dealerships, we listen. We are always happy when customer enjoy buying a car at Oxmoor. I hope you will come back and see us soon and please keep spreading the word on your experience here at Oxmoor.

Didn't feel pressure

by from Louisville,KY |

I cannot say enough nice things about Erin, my Sales Consultant. She actually listed to me, worked with us and got the Camry and financing we asked for. There was not hours of back and forth, just pick out the car, got the best price and financing and drove off in our new Camry. It was easy and we felt no pressure. We will be back! Thank you Erin and Oxmoor Toyota.

October 31, 2014

Oxmoor Toyota is one of the very few car dealerships with such a superior saleswoman like Erin. She has been a great champion for Oxmoor Toyota and we are lucky to have her on our team. I am so happy to hear what a great experience you had here with Erin and Oxmoor Toyota. Thank you for your business. Please come back and see us soon and keep spreading the good word! Thanks again.

The process was easy as pie

by from Louisville, KY |

I wasn't sure what car I wanted to get. I went to the good folks over at Oxmoor Toyota, Scion and they made the process so easy and straightforward for me. There was no pressure and I got many quotes on different vehicles before I at long last settled on my decision! I am extremely happy with my buy and how the transaction process occurred. I would profoundly recommend you buy your next vehicle through them!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for such a great review. I am so happy to here that our salesman at Oxmoor Toyota took the time to find you the right car. More important, you gave us the chance to do that! Thank you. We really appreciate your business and please remember, here comes the sales pitch, to have your car serviced at our award winning service department. Thanks so much and see you soon.

Reliable Cars for great prices

by from Louisville, KY |

My older brother and I were in the market for around a 6 months and were looking to purchase a car for our younger sibling. We needed a car that was reliable and a little below the MSRP. They were able to help us through the process and we couldn't be any more satisfied. He was proficient, kind, and helpful. He provided for us a good deal for a Toyota Camry. Thank you!

October 29, 2014

Thank you for your family's business. Here at Oxmoor Toyota we pride ourselves on listening to what the customer wants, not what we want to sell the customer. We are so happy to help your younger sibling with their purchase. We hope you'll consider Oxmoor now part of your family, as we do you part of ours. Thanks again and please come see us soon.

Very pleased with the overall service

by from Louisville, KY |

.I recently bought a new Highlander through them. The experience was not in the slightest degree what I anticipated. It was laid back, I was dealt with well and I feel I got a reasonable deal without the pressure I anticipated. They were a joy to work with. I hope I don't need to get another car for a while. But on the off chance that I do, I wouldn't hesitate coming back to Oxmoor Toyota

October 29, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. Here at Oxmoor Toyota we try our best to make each customer feel comfortable. We try to move at each customers pace and we are always concerned with how valuable your time is, so we won't waste any of it. Thanks again and don't forget about our award winning service department too!

I love my new Toyota from Oxmoor Toyota

by from Louisville, ky |

I actually bought a car online without a hassle-- not from Oxmoor anyway. I was going to Indiana to buy, but the Clarksville Toyota dealership neglected to tell me that as a Kentucky resident, I pay higher Indiana taxes when I buy there. I emailed Oxmoor, they beat the other deal, and got me on the road with a couple of hours. Painless! Thanks Oxmoor Toyota!

September 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business! Doug Stovall General Manager Oxmoor Toyota

Great Experience!

by from Prospect |

Wanted a used Camry, Oxmoor had a ton of Certified Toyotas that come with a great warranty. No brainer. Cars.com price was cheaper than some non Certified Toyotas in Louisville.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! Doug Stovall General Manger Oxmoor Toyota

Best price, no surprises, all done online

by from Clarksville, IN |

I shopped 4 local deals on a particular Camry. Oxmoor was the only one that actually read my email, priced the car with all taxes, etc, and arranged financing-- all before I came in the door. I came in, verified the car, drove it, and was back home in an hour! Thank you Oxmoor Toyota!