Oxmoor Toyota Scion

Service 877-743-1734 Service 877-743-1734

OX MARKS THE SPOT

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent

by from Louisville KY |

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota was excellent! I found what I wanted to test drive online & emailed ahead of time, my email was returned immediately. When I arrived the vehicle was ready & waiting for me. Scott Terry was my sales consultant, he was very patient with me! I had been to several dealerships before ending up at Oxmoor Toyota. Scott treated me like an individual wanting to purchase a vehicle. The other dealerships treated me like old lady that could be disregarded. I love my Toyota Camry, Thank you Scott!

December 3, 2014

Here at Oxmoor Toyota we really appreciate when customers take the time to write such a nice review. We pride ourselves on trying to make every customers experience a great one. Thanks again and please try to tell all your friends and family about you experience here at Oxmoor Toyota.

My Experience at Oxmoor Toyota

by from Louisville |

Just bought a newer vehicle for the first time, being a 19 year old it was a big decision to make to take on a new car payment. However as stressful a situation I was dealing with a great group of guys who were willing to cooperate and understand that college students aren't always in the most financially stable situations. That said, they did what they could to help and I ended up very happy with an awesome vehicle to drive. My salesman was a man named Bobby, great salesman and even greater guy. Made the process quick and easy! All around great place!

October 2, 2015

Tristan, Thank you for your kind words regarding Bobby and the Oxmoor Experience. We are very happy that you were able to find an excellent vehicle within your budget and in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again very soon! Best Regards, Evan Harn, General Manager

My experience buying a Toyota at oxmoor Toyota.

by from louisville ,ky |

My sales representative was Bobby Fiske on training under Cory supervision both guys really help me to lease my Toyota , all process was fast and easy and I walk out of there happy with my new suv, no pressure

September 30, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad Bobby and Cory could help make the buying a little warmer. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! Evan Harn, G.M. eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-565-0086

Treated me like I was clueless and a dollar sign

by from La Grange, KY |

I test-drove a used Scion FR-S at Oxmoor Toyota. I had barely stepped out of my car when I was approached by a salesman. This was fine, and I was initially pleased by the prompt service. "Prompt" quickly became "rushed," though. It wasn't 30 seconds before he had asked for my drivers' license and pushed the keys of the car into my hand, before I had even had a chance to ask any questions about the car. I test-drove the car and liked it, but didn't love it, and thought the price was a little high (New ones were just a few thousand dollars more.) I also couldn't make a purchase that day, as I did not yet know how much money I would be receiving in payment from the insurance company for my former car. When I told the salesman that, he said, "well, it'll be gone tomorrow," brusquely took the keys from me, and drove the car away. I then went into the lobby, where the finance manager proceeded to treat me like a small child who couldn't do math. I had calculated payment and interest rate based on the internet price of the vehicle and my excellent credit rating, but he ignored these and calculated the full price of the vehicle and a high interest rate, based (I suppose) on my appearance as a young woman. He treated me like I was stupid. I left, and the salesman has been calling me and leaving me voicemails to come back in, but won't leave a message telling me why, or what he has to offer. After being treated like a dollar sign, I'm not interested.

September 23, 2015

Whitney, I apologize for your experience. I would like to personally ensure you that your situation is not our goal. Please call me at your earliest convenience on my direct line 502.214.7163, so I can learn more. I look forward to speaking with you personally to gain more information on how we can improve our processes. Once again, I am very sorry to hear of this situation. Best Regards, Evan Harn General Manager Oxmoor Toyota eharn@oxmoorautogroup.com 502.214.7163

Not Customer Friendly

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

When I was interested in buying another car, I found one at their lot and emailed them trying to get more information about the vehicle. I requested interior pictures of the car and had a few other questions. Since I live about an 1 1/2 away, I figured I would find out as much about the car as I could before I drove that far to look at it, test drive it, or even buy it! Someone responded within the same day, but told me since it was raining they would send me pictures as soon as it stopped raining. I did not receive pictures for the next 3 days, so I emailed again requesting the same information and it took another few days before I got a response with very little information that I had requested. I did not find them to be very customer friendly or eager to help me find a car.

June 5, 2015

Sonja, I am very sorry to hear that we fell short with our customer service. Please feel free to call me at your convenience if you would like to share more information with me. Once again, please accept our apologies. Kenny Alward, PGA Vehicle Exchange Director 502.214.7755

Tom Heitler is the BEST!!!!

by from Louisville, Ky. |

Thomas B. Heitler is exceptional at his job and made the buying experience amazing for our entire family. We appreciate Tom and will refer others to him. My sister plans on purchasing a future vehicle from Tom even though she lives out of state. We were that impressed with Tom and his professional, courteous and exemplary salesmanship. We will never go to any other car dealership as long as he is there. The 2014, black, Toyota Camry LE is beautiful. Our mother is very happy with it and so are her adult daughters. Calling the internet dept. was worth it. Ask for Tom! Thanks again Tom! Juanita's oldest daughter, Linda

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. Tom has done a great job for us here at Oxmoor Toyota and we are proud to have him on our team. Linda, we love to hear when customers are happy with our efforts here at Oxmoor. Thank you for the time you spent here and writing such nice words. We thank you for your business and hope to help you again in the future.

Best customer service!

by from Louisville, KY |

I looked at 3 local Toyota dealers before buying at Oxmoor. Their pricing was straightforward and they always gave the out the door price that asked for. I actually enjoyed my experience- as I had done most of my paperwork online and only spent about an hour at the dealership. No other Toyota dealership in Louisville/Clarksville seemed to be able to answer my basic questions, give me online pricing, or just follow up?Oxmoor did and earned my business.

October 29, 2014

Here at Oxmoor we are always happy when our customers are happy and when we hear about our employees doing a great job. As you are aware, finding a person who actually listens to what you are saying and then tries to find what you are looking, is very rare. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and I am glad we did such a good job. Please come in any time if your have any questions about your car and don't forget, we have a seminar every Sat from 9am to 11am to answer any and all questions. See you soon.

Excellent

by from Louisville, KY |

My experience at Oxmoor Toyota has been excellent. Sales representative Lance Alm worked with my wife and me in purchasing two vehicles in the last year. He really worked for us in getting us the best deal, providing excellent customer service. The financial department provided great customer service as well. I highly recommend Oxmoor Toyota and Lance in purchasing a vehicle.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for your business. At Oxmoor Toyota we really try to be different from all the other dealerships, we listen. We are always happy when customer enjoy buying a car at Oxmoor. I hope you will come back and see us soon and please keep spreading the word on your experience here at Oxmoor.

Didn't feel pressure

by from Louisville,KY |

I cannot say enough nice things about Erin, my Sales Consultant. She actually listed to me, worked with us and got the Camry and financing we asked for. There was not hours of back and forth, just pick out the car, got the best price and financing and drove off in our new Camry. It was easy and we felt no pressure. We will be back! Thank you Erin and Oxmoor Toyota.

October 31, 2014

Oxmoor Toyota is one of the very few car dealerships with such a superior saleswoman like Erin. She has been a great champion for Oxmoor Toyota and we are lucky to have her on our team. I am so happy to hear what a great experience you had here with Erin and Oxmoor Toyota. Thank you for your business. Please come back and see us soon and keep spreading the good word! Thanks again.

The process was easy as pie

by from Louisville, KY |

I wasn't sure what car I wanted to get. I went to the good folks over at Oxmoor Toyota, Scion and they made the process so easy and straightforward for me. There was no pressure and I got many quotes on different vehicles before I at long last settled on my decision! I am extremely happy with my buy and how the transaction process occurred. I would profoundly recommend you buy your next vehicle through them!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for such a great review. I am so happy to here that our salesman at Oxmoor Toyota took the time to find you the right car. More important, you gave us the chance to do that! Thank you. We really appreciate your business and please remember, here comes the sales pitch, to have your car serviced at our award winning service department. Thanks so much and see you soon.