Spirit Chevrolet - Buick

1072 Danville Road, Harrodsburg, KY 40330

New 866-740-2056
Used 866-835-9969
Service 877-840-2165

The Spirit That Drives You!

The Best Car Buying Experience

by from Harrodsburg, Kentucky |

My husband and I went to Spirit-Chevrolet to test drive a few different models and to get some information on the cars available. Mr. Ronnie Compton listened to what we were looking for and gave us some great options on a variety of vehicles. We were looking for a car with great gas mileage and decided to test drive a 2014 Chevy Sonic. That car was AMAZING. Its small, which we were looking to downsize from a van, but its so roomy too. We bought the car the same day! I cannot thank Mr. Compton and the whole team enough for making the experience fun and easy.The team was wonderful, the lobby clean and welcoming and the overall experience was fun and stress free. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and the next vehicle we purchase will be at Spirit-Chevrolet! Consider us lifetime members!

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your compliments, Stephanie! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Experience!

by from Nicholasville, KY |

We would definitely recommend Spirit Chevrolet to anyone needing a new/used vehicle. I contacted Spirit through an online chat while browsing for cars, asked for their best out-the-door price which was excellent and we drove the car home the next day. Chris Rogers and the entire staff treated us wonderfully and we will definitely be back for service and future car buying. It was well worth the drive to Harrodsburg to be treated so well.

Great to deal with. The Comptons are good people!

by from Harrodsburg, KY |

The vehicle I bought was hard to find. Ronnie Compton found the truck over 400 miles away. Ronnie and Rodney Compton were very helpful. Great to deal with.

July 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We work hard to please our customers. We appreciate your business!

Smoothest vehicle purchase I've ever made!

by from Lancaster, KY |

I just purchased a 2013 Equinox with Spirit and without a doubt the best buying experience I've ever had with an auto dealership. From beginning to end the staff were on top of their game and made it a very enjoyable experience.

August 12, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Geri! Our dealership is very fortunate to have such a great staff! We're happy that you had an enjoyable experience!

Awesome dealership!

by from Stanford, Kentucky |

We just purchased a Chevrolet Z71 from Spirit Chevrolet. The salesman, Scott Ferguson went above and beyond to find what we could afford in our budget. He spent hours of his time to accommodate what we wanted in price and truck features. We received more than expected! The staff is very respectful! Even my kiddos had a great time! I will continue to recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thanks for making our purchasing experience a good one.

August 12, 2013

You're welcome, Lisa and Doug, and we appreciate your recommendation! We hope you are continuing to enjoy your truck. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Scott is a very knowledgeable salesman and has several years' experience. He always works hard to make sure his customers are completely satisfied! We are glad you and the kids had a good time!

Great Experience

by from Lawrenceburg, KY |

Just purchased a new Buick Oncore last weekend. The staff was very friendly and very helpful, especially our salesman, Chris Rogers. Chris went above and beyond to help me find the vehicle that fit my needs. I will recommend Chris and Spirit to anyone I know looking for a car.

June 15, 2013

We're happy you had a great experience with us and that you found Chris to be especially friendly and helpful! We have a great group of salesmen here at Spirit! Enjoy your new Buick Encore!

AAA experience

by from Stanford,Ky. |

Vehicle buying is always stressful for us, but our salesman was such a help, he went over and above the call of duty to get us what we wanted. We will definitely tell others about our experience with Spirit Chevrolet and our great friend(the salesman). Thank you Spirit - we are very, very satisfied.

June 15, 2013

It's always great to hear when someone has a great experience with us! We have an awesome sales team, and they often go above and beyond what is expected. Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you were very satisfied!

Wouldn't buy anywhere else!

by from Perryville, KY |

I have never purchased a vehicle from any other dealership, and I am 54 years old! The integrity of the company is unmatched. The staff are helpful and friendly. I phoned Scott F and told him I wanted a certain vehicle (color included, and within 30 minutes he had located one. Now that's service! Rodney C searches for the best financing and warranties. Honesty and dependability is what I look for, and Spirit Chevrolet Buick has both!

June 27, 2013

We appreciate your continued business and thank you for your kind words! As you know, Scott, as well as many of our other salesmen and staff, have been here for several years. When you come back to see us, you can always count on seeing a familiar face! A large part of our customer base is repeat business. We enjoy serving and building lasting relationships with our customers! Glad you pleased with your experience!

New vehicle purchase 2012 Buick Enclave

by from Eminence, KY |

We purchased a 2012 Buick Enclave from Brian Lamb at Spirit on 5/1/13. He was very polite and helpful throughout the purchasing process, as well as the other staff that we talked with. Would definately recommend them to others for their vehicle needs.

June 14, 2013

We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new Buick Enclave! You sure bought a pretty one! We are glad you had a good experience with us and that you found Brian to be polite and helpful! Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Great service

by from Harrodsburg,ky |

I recently purchased a car from spirit and I dealt with Scott and it was the best experience I've ever had buying a car. I called Scott that morning and gave him my info and went in after work and picked out what I wanted he was very curtious and answered all my questions and explained everything to the best of his knowledge. I would defiently buy another vehicle from them and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Scott for all the help.

June 14, 2013

Thanks, Brooke, for taking a minute to share your car-buying experience with us! We strive to make the buying process as easy as possible for our customers. Scott is a great salesman to work with, and he has over 30 years of experience! Thank you choosing Spirit!

Great service!

by from Lexington, KY |

They gave me a great deal on my trade-in, kept my payment low, and Jeff even came in on his day off to help me pick out a car! Very pleased with my purchase and would recommend Spirit to anyone.

March 22, 2013

Thank you for leaving a review for us, Jennifer! We are so glad that you were pleased with your purchase!