Chrysler on Nicholasville

Service 888-286-0674

Kentucky's #1 Volume Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram Dealership

Very Courteous Staff

by from Lexington, KY |

I am a female who often finds it intimidating to come to a dealership to get my car serviced. Recently my husband could not bring the vehicle to the dealership so I had to bring it in for the appointment. I was pleasantly surprised how at home they made me feel and how quick the appointment went. I would absolutely recommend Chrysler on Nicholasville to all of my female friends.

Highly recommend this dealership

by from Georgetown, KY |

The staff was very helpful and worked for several weeks to find me the perfect vehicle to fit my budget. I felt comfortable with the deal we made and did not feel like I was taken advantage of. The staff was professional and friendly. They listened to my requests and worked hard to fit my needs. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Vincent

by from Mt,sterling Kyl |

The salesmen were great they were the best salesmen I ever met, came out not to buy a car but bought a new car, I am very greatful I met these salesmen, thank you,

Great Service, Very Helpful, Very Friendly!

by from Richmond, KY |

I came to Chrysler on Nicholasville hoping to buy a new dodge dart after sitting down and looking at the cost it was something i couldn't afford at this moment i left a little disappointed and my salesman Bryan Woodruff never gave up on me he worked very hard for almost a week and found the right car for me that i liked and could afford. I gave up hope but Bryan came through for me and now i'm the proud owner of a 2012 dodge avenger with low miles and a very affordable payment. Ill be a repeat customer knowing that Bryan and the Chrysler On Nicholasville team will be there to take care of me.

great service

by from georgetown, ky |

Had a great experience at Chrysler on nichlasville will most definitely be purchasing my next vehicle there. everyone was extremely nice and I'm very grateful that AJ had enough patience to help me out, bc I had know idea what I was interested in before getting there. He showed me different vehicles they had their to figure out what I was interested in. I left there with what I now call my dream car a 2010 Acadia LTS.

Outsanding Customer Service

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I just purchased a BMW from these guys and my service was like nothing I've ever gotten while shopping for a car. From the receptionist to the salesman Paul to the Finance department to the actual Manager. I'd gone to several dealerships and had contacted many from online deals I saw and I'm one of the many people in our world today that has less than perfect credit not the best financial portfolio but still wanted the car I wanted and the chance to prove that I'm clearly not the same person today that I was twenty years ago when I destroyed my credit. They understood that and wanted to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted while not spending a dollar more than I could afford. In fact they were more concerned about my being satisfied with the total Chrysler on Nicholasville experience. Woo hoo! and I'm just that. They found a reputable upstanding bank to finance me with a down payment we could both live with. They took the time and made great effort to get the payments at what I could afford and wanted to pay and on top of that had the car delivered to my front door in Louisville Kentucky with all my paperwork attached. Throughout the deal my salesman Paul kept a line of communication open and any questions or concerns that I had he answered or found someone who could. These guys are the total package and no doubt I will refer other people looking to purchase a car in a heart beat┐ They're real people that understands that things in life happen and that it can be challenging getting a fresh start but I'm riding in my new BMW and I'm happy while looking good doing so. Kudos to everybody at Chrysler on Nicholasville for my car buying experience┐┐┐┐

Great Jeep Dealership, Great Salesman

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Great Jeep buying experience, the salesman was Paul Williams and my wife and I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman, very happy with the whole experience.

Great experience

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Return customer...great service. Would highly recommend to anybody interested in buying new or used.

Cooperative staff

by from Harrodsburg, KY |

I was going into trade both of my cars for a nice 2010 Toyota Camry that I couldn't of got without the help of this dealership. Our salesman Bryan went out of his way to honestly answer our questions and got the deal we wanted.

Awesome Sales Staff! Just as promised!

by from Ashland, KY |

My wife and I was looking for a good used car back around February of 2014. I had actually received a call from Willie Ware, one of the sales representatives there. We talked a bit and he made a promise to me that he would be able to help me find a car. We discussed some things and he pretty much already had the financing available for me. This dealership is about 2.5 hours away from where we live so we were kind of hesitant to go there just to buy a used car. We decided to hold off a bit and shopped around for a few months. We end up getting another call from Willie almost 6 months later. By this time, our daughter had moved close to that area, so we decided to go down there one Saturday and visit the Chrysler of Nicholasville. Not only did we drive out of there with a really nice used car, but we also highly enjoyed the whole process (not usually something you could say about a dealership). Willie was a great down to earth guy who, even with us checking out a few different cars, was extremely polite and personable and made us feel at home there. For the first time, we felt like we were what mattered at a dealership. The car we purchased had low miles, remaining factory warranty, is a couple years old, and is pretty much just like a new car. Both my wife and I absolutely love it. They even completely cleaned the inside and out, and changed the oil, which my wife was very happy about. Not only that, but gave us a certificate for another free oil change, and pretty much lifetime free car washes there. Something I've never ever heard of from a Dealership. This is pretty nice for us, as our daughter lives close by and we now will be making frequent trips to see her (and get the car washed too!). Flash forward another couple of weeks to today. I just got a call from Willie. He was checking to make sure I liked the car and that everything was doing well with it. We talked for just a few minutes where he reminded me about the free oil change and the car cleaning. I told my wife when we bought the car that I was going to go on here and write a review, but forgot. His call is all the more reason why I am now.. I cannot thank him enough. Thanks again Willie Ware!

Great Place

by from Nicholasville ky |

I bought a car at this store several months ago. I was promptly shown the car i was interested in and was able to take it for a drive. I decided of course at that moment that i wanted to take the car home. I had bad credit at the time and the finance staff at the store worked until after hours several nights in a row to get my dream car financed. I work late everyday and the staff was willing to stay past closing hours to work my deal. I was very pleased with how nice everyone is there. My experience overall was wonderful. I would and do recommend this car dealership to anyone interested in a new or great used car.