Chrysler on Nicholasville

Service 888-286-0674 Service 888-286-0674

Kentucky's #1 Volume Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram Dealership

Very Courteous Staff

by from Lexington, KY |

I am a female who often finds it intimidating to come to a dealership to get my car serviced. Recently my husband could not bring the vehicle to the dealership so I had to bring it in for the appointment. I was pleasantly surprised how at home they made me feel and how quick the appointment went. I would absolutely recommend Chrysler on Nicholasville to all of my female friends.

Awesome team, who will honestly work with you.

by from Cynthiana, kentucky |

I came here to get into another vehicle. The team and william marcellus made sure i got,into the vehicle,i sure wanted!!! This is my 3rd time here. I dont think i will ever go to another dealer.c

Great dealership

by from Lexington, KY |

They did a great job for me! They did most of the paperwork for me over the phone and called me when they had the financing all figured out. Once I arrived they walked with me through the entire process and I left with a great deal on a Dodge Ram, even though my credit was questionable. This process has been substantially better than when I bought a car from Dry Ridge Toyota a year ago. I will recommend this dealership (and the 2 specific salesmen) to my friends and family.

Most Trusted Dealership

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

My wife and I have had her Jeep Grand Cherokee serviced at Chrysler on Nicholasville for the past 5 years. In January 2016 we bought two new Jeep Grand Cherokees. These are the 5th and 6th Grand Cherokees we have owned. Our salesman Al Anderson and his manager Derek Miller were exceptionally polite, respectful, knowledgeable and honest. There was no pressure and we were able to work out our deals with no frustration. We completed the transactions for both new jeeps in no time with the fantastic assistance of John Carter, the Finance Director. We want to also mention the wonderful service we always receive from our service representative Darwin. He is thorough and low key, he keeps us informed as to which services are needed at the appropriate intervals. All in all this is the best dealership we have dealt with our entire lives and would not hesitate to recommend these fine people to everyone.

Great Service!

by from Lexington, KY |

I bought my Jeep from Chrysler on Nicholasville about five years ago, and have used them for any maintenance needed over the years. I unfortunately had to have some pricey repairs that needed to be taken care this week, and just picked my car up today. The experience was great! Kevin took care of everything and kept me up to date with what was going on throughout! They only had to keep my Jeep for a couple days, but coming out of a holiday week/end they were really backed up, so considering, this was very quick! Thanks!!!

2016 wrangler

by from Stout, Ohio |

Very Untrustworthy, would not recommend this dealership yo anyone, they lie, and will not back up what they say, Do yourself a favor and go some where else!!!!!

Will not deal with them again

by from Nicholasville,ky |

Traded my car in the dealership didn't want to keep their end of the deal after 3 months they came and took my truck saying I owed them 3000 that wasn't in my agreement my old car showed up at my house later that day it's damaged parts were missing car wouldn't even run and Ron said that he didn't own me any money for the damages and missing parts because it wasn't his responsibility when it was in his possession on his lot! Now im stuck with a car that don't run so I can't get to work I've missed work because of this. And wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great Experience with Derrick and Norma

by from Western Ky |

I found the vehicle I was interested in online. I called Chrysler on Nicholasville. In fact I made several calls to Derrick Miller and Norma Smith. My calls were always returned promptly and questions answered. I took a chance and drove 180 miles to see the 2015 Chevy High Country. The truck was everything they reported to me and I purchased it on Nov. 7, 2015. Derrick Miller and Norma Smith are an asset to the company. They worked hard to get me the deal I needed. They were professional and treat me and my wife with respect. I would highly recommend taking a look at Chrysler on Nicholasville or you might pay too much. It was certainly worth my drive. Oh, when I started home I had a full tank of gas too!!!

Worst dealership don't recommend to anyone

by from Nicholasville, ky |

Made a deal with the dealership they never gave me a title came to my house months later took the truck. Wouldn't title the truck in my name. Didn't give me my down payment back and also didn't give me the money for the repairs that I made to the truck while it was in my possession.

Great salesman /Fast and Fair financing/GREAT!!!

by from Lexington ,KY |

Anthony Oten was the salesperson he did the transaction from start to finish in less than 12 hours I had poor credit and it just started a new job they obtain financing through a prime lender at a fair rate. The interest rate on the loan with 10 points less than I've been quoted at other dealerships in the down payment was half . The car was clean and in great shape. What more can I say? terrific job Anthony and Chrysler of Nicholasville!!!!!