Chrysler on Nicholasville

Service 888-286-0674

Kentucky's #1 Volume Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram Dealership

Very Courteous Staff

by from Lexington, KY |

I am a female who often finds it intimidating to come to a dealership to get my car serviced. Recently my husband could not bring the vehicle to the dealership so I had to bring it in for the appointment. I was pleasantly surprised how at home they made me feel and how quick the appointment went. I would absolutely recommend Chrysler on Nicholasville to all of my female friends.

Outsanding Customer Service

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I just purchased a BMW from these guys and my service was like nothing I've ever gotten while shopping for a car. From the receptionist to the salesman Paul to the Finance department to the actual Manager. I'd gone to several dealerships and had contacted many from online deals I saw and I'm one of the many people in our world today that has less than perfect credit not the best financial portfolio but still wanted the car I wanted and the chance to prove that I'm clearly not the same person today that I was twenty years ago when I destroyed my credit. They understood that and wanted to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted while not spending a dollar more than I could afford. In fact they were more concerned about my being satisfied with the total Chrysler on Nicholasville experience. Woo hoo! and I'm just that. They found a reputable upstanding bank to finance me with a down payment we could both live with. They took the time and made great effort to get the payments at what I could afford and wanted to pay and on top of that had the car delivered to my front door in Louisville Kentucky with all my paperwork attached. Throughout the deal my salesman Paul kept a line of communication open and any questions or concerns that I had he answered or found someone who could. These guys are the total package and no doubt I will refer other people looking to purchase a car in a heart beat┐ They're real people that understands that things in life happen and that it can be challenging getting a fresh start but I'm riding in my new BMW and I'm happy while looking good doing so. Kudos to everybody at Chrysler on Nicholasville for my car buying experience┐┐┐┐

Great Jeep Dealership, Great Salesman

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Great Jeep buying experience, the salesman was Paul Williams and my wife and I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman, very happy with the whole experience.

Great experience

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Return customer...great service. Would highly recommend to anybody interested in buying new or used.

Cooperative staff

by from Harrodsburg, KY |

I was going into trade both of my cars for a nice 2010 Toyota Camry that I couldn't of got without the help of this dealership. Our salesman Bryan went out of his way to honestly answer our questions and got the deal we wanted.

Awesome Sales Staff! Just as promised!

by from Ashland, KY |

My wife and I was looking for a good used car back around February of 2014. I had actually received a call from Willie Ware, one of the sales representatives there. We talked a bit and he made a promise to me that he would be able to help me find a car. We discussed some things and he pretty much already had the financing available for me. This dealership is about 2.5 hours away from where we live so we were kind of hesitant to go there just to buy a used car. We decided to hold off a bit and shopped around for a few months. We end up getting another call from Willie almost 6 months later. By this time, our daughter had moved close to that area, so we decided to go down there one Saturday and visit the Chrysler of Nicholasville. Not only did we drive out of there with a really nice used car, but we also highly enjoyed the whole process (not usually something you could say about a dealership). Willie was a great down to earth guy who, even with us checking out a few different cars, was extremely polite and personable and made us feel at home there. For the first time, we felt like we were what mattered at a dealership. The car we purchased had low miles, remaining factory warranty, is a couple years old, and is pretty much just like a new car. Both my wife and I absolutely love it. They even completely cleaned the inside and out, and changed the oil, which my wife was very happy about. Not only that, but gave us a certificate for another free oil change, and pretty much lifetime free car washes there. Something I've never ever heard of from a Dealership. This is pretty nice for us, as our daughter lives close by and we now will be making frequent trips to see her (and get the car washed too!). Flash forward another couple of weeks to today. I just got a call from Willie. He was checking to make sure I liked the car and that everything was doing well with it. We talked for just a few minutes where he reminded me about the free oil change and the car cleaning. I told my wife when we bought the car that I was going to go on here and write a review, but forgot. His call is all the more reason why I am now.. I cannot thank him enough. Thanks again Willie Ware!

Great Place

by from Nicholasville ky |

I bought a car at this store several months ago. I was promptly shown the car i was interested in and was able to take it for a drive. I decided of course at that moment that i wanted to take the car home. I had bad credit at the time and the finance staff at the store worked until after hours several nights in a row to get my dream car financed. I work late everyday and the staff was willing to stay past closing hours to work my deal. I was very pleased with how nice everyone is there. My experience overall was wonderful. I would and do recommend this car dealership to anyone interested in a new or great used car.

2011 ford fusion

by from Lexington, KY |

John Jones is the guy who took care of me. I had been back and forth leaving the lot over the course of a month. (Independent college student taking the best deal I can get) Every time I would leave or come back, he was extremely professional & helpful. He understood where I was coming from and found me a great deal on a 2011 ford fusion. Down to earth, amazing salesperson. Recommending everyone I know to this guy.

Decent Price, Awful Customer Financial Service

by from Hustonville, KY |

Starting off, I have to say I was impressed with how they handled customers at the dealership. Everyone was very friendly, and while we waited 4 hours to get our deal to go through, they really did work with us on everything. We emphasized that we wanted a lower payment than what we previously had, which Chrysler on Nicholasville succeeded in doing. Vehicle wise, I am pleased. There were some cosmetic issues, such as tint coming off the window and the like that they offered to cut us a check for, in order to fix this issue, along with a few other issues. This was written on paper in which my husband signed, to ensure that we did receive the funds. Which, was nice and I truly believed that Chrysler on Nicholasville was a customer orientated company. However, this is where the experience becomes less than stellar. We are still waiting for that check that we were promised, and turns out they have yet to put in the paperwork for the vehicle we traded, thus according to our loan company, we still owe this, on top of the new truck we purchased from them. If they had not already have over 3 weeks to accomplish this, I may not be as upset. However, I have done business with other dealerships who were able to get the process completed in a few days. Phone calls seem to be going no where with the dealership, and I am looking into legal representation after filing a complaint with the BBB. For those considering Chrysler On Nicholasville, I do suggest looking a their BBB status, as there is an alert about the company not paying off trade in loans, and disposing of the trade so customers are left with no options. I throughly wish I had done this prior to doing business with Chrysler On Nicholasville.

Chrysler on Nicholasville responded to this review

August 23, 2014

First let me say that we appreciate your business and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. I have checked on your pay off and it has cleared our account. I will overnight you a copy of the front and back of the check. Secondly I am going to check on your refund for the issues with the tint and if it has not been issued, I will issue it today and have it shipped overnight as well. If you have any unresolved issues or concerns please contact me. Sincerely Tyson McCauley 304-208-6181

They did just as they said they would

by from Lexington, Ky |

Everyone there was very friendly & helped me stay within the price range I was willing to pay.

great service

by from nicholasville ky |

this dealer ship is very good and the guy name who helped me was Willie Ware (Sales consultant), he was very professional and great guy.