Jack Kain Ford

3405 Lexington Rd., Versailles, KY 40383

New 888-613-9972
Used 888-613-9970
Service 877-289-1660

Your trusted family-owned and operated dealership, serving Kentucky for over 50 years.

Friendly, Honest Wonderful Sales Staff

by from ArcolaIllinois |

We would recommend this dealer for new and used car sales. The people were friendly helpful, honest and caring. We will be returning for our vehicles repairs and purchases.

Go to Jack Kain Ford

by from Lexington |

Buying a car from Jack Kain Ford was exactly the way it should be... Quick internet response, great follow-up, great information, relaxed atmosphere, and straight-forward business. Matt McCall was our salesperson and he was excellent, everyone at the dealership was nice and professional. I would recommend them to anyone shopping for a car.

Repeat Customer

by from Georgetown ky |

Between my husband and I, we have bought 3 cars and 1 truck from Bradd Gray at Jack Kain Ford in Versailles Ky. My huband has purchased a practically brand new pick up truck, a mustang and a has recently leased a Ford Focus. In 2012 I purchased a new 2012 Ford Fusion which I absolutely love. The time and polite service from Bradd was greatly appreciated. The price was a fair amount and the cars were just what we were looking for. I have recommended Bradd Gray to many of my friends and acquaintances, as I know he will provide them with the same professional and courteous service and attention to detail when buying or leasing a new, used, or leased vehicle. I have taken my car in for oil changes and know that my car is being serviced by trained and skilled professionals. I like to drive new vehicles, so I will be returning to Jack Kain to see Bradd in the future,

August 23, 2014

Thank you for doing business with Jack Kain Ford. You are very appreciated. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you now or in the future.

Great!

by from Elizabethtown, Ky |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Jack Kain Ford, I have also had repair work done on my cars at the dealership after purchase. In every instance, I was treated with respect and kindness. I bought both of my cars from Bradd Gray. He was not only knowledgeable about the cars but made navigating the paperwork easy and simple. Both purchases were 100% pressure free. From the moment I came in the dealership, I felt an atmosphere of ease and welcome. Bradd was sincerely interested in my needs and wants when looking at cars and working with my budget. Bradd made the whole process simple and easy. Which is why I returned to purchase my second car! In the future, I expect I will make Jack Kain Ford my first/only stop for shopping. Please - Keep up the Great work.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Robin for visiting Jack Kain Ford. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you, now or in the future.

Great service

by from Nicholasville, ky |

Staff is very professional and easy to work with. Service appointment was easy to fit into my schedule and the car was ready on time. I've used this dealership several times for purchases and repairs and have always been pleased.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Steve for visiting Jack Kain Ford. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Kain Ford made car shopping great!

by from Lexington, Ky |

On August 2, 2014, we shopped for a new car for me at Kain Ford at the suggestion of a good friend. The entire staff went out of their way to make this experience very pleasant. Our sales consultant, Bradd Gray, was so friendly, honest and knowledgeable. I love my new Ford Escape! As a female, I appreciated the respect they gave me as a customer. I would especially recommend Jack Kain Ford to my female friends.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Sue Loy for shopping at Jack Kain Ford. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you.

Best dealership on the face of the Earth!

by from Lexington, KY |

Great experience, excellent value. Jack Kain Ford always delivers.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for such a great review Jon Parker! We appreciate you and your business at Jack Kain Ford. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you now or in the future.

Good car repair service

by from Versailles Ky |

I take all of my cars to Jack Kain Ford for service and repair. This last trip, my daughter was using my truck to move to an apartment and the right front tire started smoking and had a burning smell on her return trip. I had her meet me at Jack Kain and we dropped it off with information about the problem in the night drop box. They called me by 9 am the next morning and had the part ordered, delivered and installed the same day so she was able to finish her moving process.

August 23, 2014

Jack Kain Ford wants to thank you for your business. You and your business are very appreciated.

Tim & Tamara Brown

by from Smyrna, Tennessee |

We had been looking for a 2012 FORD Edge for more than a month with the interior and package we wanted. Once we enlarged our search area we found one at Kain Ford and called Steve Jeffies. He was a great help both over the phone and when we got there. Of course we knew it was what we wanted so we drove the 400 miles round trip. We were very pleased with the dealership, staff and overall appearance as well. They were helpful with finance options and continued coverage options as well. Overall we would give them a 10 ..too bad they are so far away. But we would recommend them to anyone.

August 23, 2014

We are happy you made that long drive to do business with Jack Kain Ford Mr. & Mrs. Brown. You are appreciated here at Jack Kain Ford. Please let us know if we can be of future service to you. Hope you are enjoying that Edge!

Wonderful team

by from Lexington ky |

Always a pleasant experience, sales and service are always friendly

August 23, 2014

Thanks for the nice review Tiffany. We appreciate your business here at Jack Kain Ford. Let us know if or when we can be of service to you again.

A Sale is not the Only Goal of Jack Kain Ford

by from Elizabethtown, KY |

Was in today with an appointment (coming from 70 miles from the West) to see and drive a used Taurus. Matt was the professional sales associate helping us. We were intending to soon replace our vehicle (a maturing leased car of another manufacturer) within a few weeks. The facility was very warm. Matt was terrific with information regarding Fords and this specific car, as well as accompanying us on a great test drive. Though we decided not to replace our leased vehicle today, it was quite inviting to become part of the Jack Kain Family. They are an amazing group. Our decision to pass on a purchase today was not challenged, nor belittled. I could not have asked for a more attentive, respectful and professional group to work with. As my transportation needs continue to change, I look forward to working again with them soon.