Glenn Ford

Used 866-451-7652
Service 877-500-8618

Great experience!!!

by from Crestwood, Ky |

I purchased a 2012 Ford F150 Super Crew. Malcolm met me when I got there and was very easy to work with. He was never pushy or trying to get me to purchase something more than I wanted. He answered all my questions and just made it a very pleasant experience. I would absolutely recommend him and the dealership to anyone I know looking or a car or truck.

Glenn Ford responded to this review

August 20, 2014

Thanks so much, Phil. We are very lucky to have Malcolm as part of our team. We greatly appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

The Best!

by from Lexington, KY |

It was real blessing working with Dawn Mouser and her team at Glenn Ford! They have me as lifetime customer!

Glenn Ford responded to this review

July 29, 2014

Thanks so much Vincent! We are so glad you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you in the future as well.

Loving my new car!

by from Lexington, KY |

I had a wonderful experience at Wildcat Ford Lincoln. All the staff is incredible, but I was especially pleased with my salesman, Brian Durham. He got me a great deal, and a good car, and was really fun to work with! I have also always taken my cars to Wildcat for all my service needs. Dan and David are excellent and really talk you through everything that is wrong with your vehicle or needs repair. Thank you Wildcat Ford for my new chevy impala. I love it! TEAM BRIAN!

Great place to purchase vehicle.

by from Harrodsburg Ky |

Had a great experience purchasing a brand new truck for my husband. Ask for Audrey, she's the best and knows her vehicles!

Wildcat Ford Purchase

by from Lexington, KY |

I recently visited Wildcat Ford and bought a new Ford F150 pickup. I had visited three other dealers previously. Before going, I specified what I was looking for and a salesman contacted me, indicating he had what I wanted at a good price, When I got there they did not have what I had spec'd out. This happened at another dealer also. All the dealers had the same old drawn out routine of filling out a bunch of useless information and wanting you to make an appointment to come in. Even though by this time I had a maximum price that I was willing to pay and asked to eliminate all the canned sales approach and see the sales manager, who is really the only one who can make a deal, I still had to endure the old routine. When I got to the sales manager, he came down to close to my price and I took it. Then he knocked off a couple of hundred because my experience was less than perfect. All in all I would rate the personnel as courteous and knowledgeable, the facility as good, and the vehicle preparation excellent. I would buy another vehicle there.

Not a great experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Our salesman was the main problem. He told us wrong information, both on the phone and in person. He did not know as much about the vehicle as we did. He lied to us. He was pushy and not easy to work with. The rest of the dealership was fairly good. The finance person was excellent. We ended up getting a decent deal.

by from lexington, ky |

Thanks to Crystal for her help in getting us my husbands dream car. It would not have happened if it wasn't for her.

excellent

by from lexingrton |

I would just like to say thank you for the excellent service we got from Crystal. She was great and if we need a car in the future, we will be sure to come back and see her.

Wildcat Ford Review

by from Lexington, Ky |

Overall there was great service, great people, and a nice facility. I would definitely do business there again.