Crossroads Ford Lincoln

1070 Versailles Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601

New 877-658-7632
Used 866-489-7073
Service 888-563-1040

Crossroads Ford Lincoln serving Kentucky for over 30 years!

RESPONSIVE AND COURTEOUS!

by from Huntingburg, Indiana |

Although I did not deal directly with the dealership personnel, I received immediate response to my inquiry via "Cars.com." I was invited to visit them and was even offered a gas reimbursement for travel. The party responding on behalf of the dealer was quick, responsive and the consumate professional. I have no doubt that they would create an exciting and pleasant buying experience. I will look to them in the future if need dictates. Thank you for this opportunity and Kudos to the dealership!

top notch service department

by from London, Ky |

2 weeks ago I was in crossroads Ford to get my 2003 Ford F 150 looked at because of my truck was running bad. The service advisor that talked to me was quickly identify that I had some warranty still left on my truck and to get me in so my truck could be seen by a mechanic. the mechanic quickly identified the problem is being a burnt out coil in the four cylinder of my truck and then quickly fixed the problem and got me back on the road so I can continue my day. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends and family in the area.

Lincoln MKX

by from Somerset KY |

I purchased a Lincoln MKX and was treated very well. They contacted me several times after the purchase to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. They even called me to let me know they had 2 newer models 2 yrs. after my purchase. Never treated better. Would purchase there again.

Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

by from Lexington KY |

They never even bothered to get back to me. Very difficult to do business when they don't respond

Crossroads Ford Lincoln responded to this review

July 19, 2013

We are reviewing our processes in order to make sure that we never fail to make sure our customers know how important they are to us. In this case, our emails were not acknowledged, and we didn't have a working phone number. I apologize that our efforts were disappointing. We would never intentionally ignore customers, we really wouldn't.