Glenn Dodge

1560 New Circle Rd NE, Lexington, KY 40509

New 888-229-4706
Used 888-729-0959
Service 866-440-0763

Still the biggest! Still the Best!

Great Experience!

by from Lexington, KY |

I just bought a 2014 Jeep Compass and everything went great. All of the folks I dealt with were friendly, open and helpful. They were honest and helped me understand the process. Thanks to Freedom and I love my new Compass!

Awesome!

by from lexington, ky |

I stopped in to see a vehicle and just to test drive it- saw that it was a little out of my price range. I had been speaking with someone over the phone after looking at it online (it was a used car) and I thought it was all I could really afford as my credit is challenged. I expressed my interest after arriving at the dealership in a new car but mentioned that my credit was bad and not to waste their time. They let me know that helping me was NOT a waste of time and asked if I had time to let them check out what I was eligible for.... THEY GOT ME IN TO A BRAND NEW 200 AT A MONTHLY PAYMENT THAT DIDN'T INTRUDE ON MY LIFE! They were polite, caring and I BELIEVE that they are there trying to help people. I will definitely return when it is time to trade in my 200! I recommend EVERYONE who wants a car to stop there! I wasn't a bit disappointed and I don't think anyone else will be either! Thanks Freedom! Ya'll really made my experience something to remember!

poor customer service

by from Southern In |

checked better business bureau and dealership had an F rating.Was lied to about vehicle being on site and had four different salespeople contact me.