Glenn Nissan

Service 866-897-0975

Find It All At Glenn Auto Mall

Service Update

by from Lexington, Ky |

While the initial service experience was frustrating, working with Dean Peterson ultimately created a successful experience. If you bring your vehicle to Glenn Automall and have any concerns, I recommend speaking with him for exceptional service.

Terrible Nissan Auto Repair

by from Lexington, Ky |

While the sales with Glenn Automall seem to be beneficial, please look in to another location for Nissan auto repairs and service. It's highly recommended to spare yourself a trip to Richmond Road

service customer.

by from Lexington, Ky |

I have been extremely satisfied with the dealers services up until my last visit when I was trying to get a battery for my 2007 Nissan Versa. I was told that the battery was probably on the truck and that they would call me back but no one ever called me back and I had to call back myself. I was ok with him until he called me Dear which I found a bit offensive, but all is well now and my current visit has been wonderful.

Great Sevice

by from Lexington, Ky |

Great place to get service and they are always ready and willing to assist with any problems you may have.

Sales & Service

by from Lexington |

Sales people all over me. They would not let me look without the chatter. I got in for a test drive, they had to go with me and turned the radio up. We got back had to talk to a sales Manager.... Very poor I purchased latter in the week at Lexus of Lexington

Great Customer Service and awesome deal for me!

by from Lexington, KY |

Me and my husband was going to trade our car in Richmond and on the way there we stop by Gleen Nissan just to look around. We ended up with brand new Nissan Altima 2013, Got a great Deal on the trade, also Great customer service, and specially thanks to sales rep- Roger, he was very nice and helpfull.

Horrible customer service

by from Lancaster KY |

Owned Hondas and Toyotas for many years. Decided to take a chance on a new Rogue. Sales deal was fine and salesman did fine. Wife took it back for its first service and came home with a $700.00 bill. They performed service that was not recommended and I felt taken advantage of. Never had that kind of expense on any Honda or Toyota and usually get over 200,000 trouble free miles. Contacted service manager. Was told that this is normal and they always do more the owners manual recommends. Would not consider any refund. I told them if it was not resolved I would get rid of it and go back to Toyota. They laughed and said you don't want to do that. Contacted Nissan USA and filed a complaint, sold the Rogue and bought a Camry. Camry is wonderful and I get great service. Cannot recommend this dealer and will not buy a Nissan ever again.

How do they sleep at night?

by from Lexington, KY |

They have no clue what customer service is. 1. They used me and another customer against each other to drive up the price of a vehicle which was already OVER retail. 2. Due to the condition of the vehicle I decided to pay the higher price. I test drove it and came back to the dealership to pick it up and there was a new set of scratches on the right side. Wouldn't work with me at all on it. Wouldn't even throw me $100 on it. They called me a liar. I walked off.

Glenn Nissan responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Mr. Adams, I am sorry you are upset; you walked away from the deal because you were dissatisfied with the Tahoe and I respect that. I mentioned to you that if you were canceling the deal, and you changed your mind later that it would not be available because we had another customer from out of state that had already agreed to the numbers both on ours and on his trade in figures. When that didn't happen we called him and sold it to him. I was surprised you came back and expected to continue with the deal even after I had said that would not be an option. I had an obligation to this man, he had agreed to the numbers, sent us his credit information and was willing to wait and take second position on the sale even though he was ready to consummate the deal while Trevor had it over showing it to you. I have been here 25 years, I care deeply about our customer's including the ones we deal with online, if I give someone our word we will honor it and that's all I did. I'm sorry you walked away, if I had thought you would be back I would have waited before calling the other customer, unfortunately that is hindsight I didn't have the advantage of. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I never have to go back here!

by from Lexington, KY |

We've purchased two cars from them. Our first was a Nissan Altima and we had it for about a year or two and decided to trade it in for a bigger SUV. Our second was a used Buick Enclave that had major known problems. They said they would "make it right" and work with us to switch it for a different car and the deal they gave us was comical. We ended up buying an Enclave from a dealer in Cincinnati. We live in Lexington though so took our 2012 Buick Enclave to service to have tires rotated and balanced, oil change and a car detail. The car detail was horrible!!! Makes me question how detail oriented they were with our oil change and tire rotation. We had Armor All dripping from our navigation screen, the slits in the floor where the chairs move forward and backward were completely missed (we have two kids and a dog so the junk that had fallen into them was very noticeable), the carpets weren't shampooed and were filthy, the backs of the front seats weren't touched (where the kid's feet are), the windows were cloudy (like they used a dirty rag to wipe them), etc. I could literally go on and on. They offered to "make it right" but we had heard that before when we had the dud used car. No thanks! Will hopefully never have to go back here again. I found Mark Sweeney Buick on-line (the dealership in Cincinnati). Their website was very helpful and their prices were $6,000 to $8,000 less than Glenn Buick. There was no haggling and it was very easy. I highly recommend them. www.marksweeneyauto.com

I lived and learned not to buy from these guys.

by from Lexington, KY |

It snowed about a week after I bought my 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I am from Canada and am experienced in driving in the snow. I was driving in less than an inch of snow and tried to use my wipers. They didn't work properly and left the window smeary and streaky. I attempted to make a turn at an intersection at a low rate of speed and I thought that the car was going to spin me into the middle. I assume it was due to low quality factory tires. When I contacted the dealership I was told to go out and buy new tires and wipers. I left a number of messages for the manager but he never returned my calls. I took the loss and traded in the car for a much better one. I will never do business with Glenn again.

Glenn Nissan responded to this review

December 26, 2012

I am sorry about the expierence you have received. Can you provide me with a little more information so I can look into this? My name is Eric Manley, my email is eric.manley@glennautomall.com. What is your name, when did you purchase this Sonata and who you have spoken with. Thank you and am waiting for your responce. Eric