Glenn Nissan

Service 866-897-0975 Service 866-897-0975

Find It All At Glenn Auto Mall

Great Buying Experience

by from Vanceburg, Kentucky |

I would recommend Glenn Nissan to anyone. Great buying experience!! Matt Mullins made our purchase a breeze!!! Thank you Glenn Nissan!!

Quality

by from Cape Coral, FL |

The folks at Glenn Nissan are professional in every aspect of their operation. The sales staff are informative and attentive and the service staff goes the extra mile to ensure a quality experience. Larry G Kinney

Rick Bentley

by from Lexington, KY |

This makes my 4th auto purchase at Glenn, they have done an excellent job with all aspects of purchasing/leasing a new vehicle.

Shannon is awesome!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I was interested in buying a Toyota MR2 for a couple months. I used the cars.com automatic nationwide email search to notify me of a new car listing. Living in Colorado, I had to go on 'blind faith' that the dealership would be honest and that the vehicle was in quality condition. Shannon promptly called me with the information that I requested and gave me incredible service. My auto broker in Colorado and Shannon worked out the details and now I have the MR2 that I always wanted. Shannon is a very professional, hard working guy and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Glenn Nissan and thanks, Shannon.

Great professional work

by from Hazard ,kentucky |

I have bought 4 times from Glenn Nissan. I go there because of how they treat you and deal with you. Around home they act as if they could care less if they sell you anything. So for me Glenn Nissan the Manger Mr Berry and jonathon Sizemore made it happen exactly what I wanted ,to me their the #1 place to buy a car. Nissan Altima.

VIVIAN PERKINS

by from LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY |

I HAVE HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH GLENN NISSAN!!! THE DAY I PURCHASED MY CAR WAS PERSONAL AS I AM A SINGLE WOMAN AND DO NOT LIKE THIS SORT OF THING. I CAME AWAY FEELING I GOT A HECK OF A DEAL AND I WAS TREATED WITH ALL MANNER OF RESPECT. MY BUSINESS WAS TOP PRIORTY TO GLENN NISSIAN ALL AROUND. THE SALEMAN TOOK MUCH TIME EXPLAINING THE DEAL, THE PROCESS, AND MY PURCHASING OPTIONS. HE EVEN TOOK ME TO LUNCH AROUND THE CORNER WHILE MY PAPERWORK WAS BEING PREPARED. I HAVE ALSO BEEN FOR MY FIRST OIL CHANGE AND IF THE BUYING EXPERIENCE DID NOT BLOW ME AWAY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOLLOWED THROUGH AS WELL. I WAS TREATED WITH THE UTMOST REGARD WITH MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS. I EVEN HAD COFFEE & DOUGHNUTS IN THE LOUNGE WHILE I WAITED. SEVERAL SALES ASSOCIATES CAME IN THE WAITING AREA AS I WAITED ON MY CAR AND EACH ONE TREATED EVERYONE IN THE LOUNGE WITH MUCH KINDNESS. I WAS CALLED BY NAME WHEN MY CAR WAS READY AND ALL ISSUES WERE EXPLAINED TO MY UNDERSTANDING. THEY EVEN OFFERED TO TAKE MY CAR THROUGH THE CAR WASH!!! LAST WEEK I STOPPED BY FOR ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MY HEATER AND TWO GENTLEMEN CAME RIGHT OUT TO ASSIST ME...FIXED THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. I DO NOT SEE MYSELF EVER GOING TO ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP TO PURCHASE A CAR WHEN I HAVE ALL MY NEEDS COMPLETELY MET AT GLENN. THANK YOU, FROM ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Repair

by from Lexington, KY |

Good Service and good care. I have had them work on my cars fro a while since I have bought 3 cars from them.

First Service

by from Richmond, KY |

Bought new Altima SL. Great car. Rob installed spoiler, fixed an issue with the folks at XM/SIRIUS, and did the first service. Excellent work in each instance. Totally happy. Love the car.

Great Service

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

I was visiting from out of town and needed service. I was very pleased - the person I met with was excellent!

lowest price

by from corbin ,kentucky |

great prices for the Altima lowest price found . first 2 services free .great dealer so far.