Glenn Nissan

Service 866-897-0975 Service 866-897-0975

Find It All At Glenn Auto Mall

Great Purchase Experience

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Unfortunately the transmission on my vehicle died while traveling in Lexington. Decided to purchase a new Sentra. Worked with Daryll Bonds. Great experience.

No hard sell. Helped me find what I wanted to buy.

by from Lexington, KY |

A great shopping and buying experience. This is the 7th car I've purchased from Glenn Auto Mall; evidence of satisfaction for all reasons.

Service

by from Lexington, Kentucky |

Very. Good thanks . Will use this dealer agin thanks you

Glenn Nissan responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Hi Jack, Thank you for allowing Glenn Nissan to service your vehicle for years to come. Unfortunately your rating did not reflect Good Service. We are pleased however, that you are satisfied with our quality of care.

GLENN NISSAN

by from SOMERSET, KY |

Everyone was very nice and efficient. The dealership was clean and very welcoming.

Glenn Nissan responded to this review

May 20, 2016

Hi Elanie, Thank you for spending time with us at Glenn Nissan. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with our staff & the dealership.

Great Buying Experience

by from Vanceburg, Kentucky |

I would recommend Glenn Nissan to anyone. Great buying experience!! Matt Mullins made our purchase a breeze!!! Thank you Glenn Nissan!!

Quality

by from Cape Coral, FL |

The folks at Glenn Nissan are professional in every aspect of their operation. The sales staff are informative and attentive and the service staff goes the extra mile to ensure a quality experience. Larry G Kinney

Rick Bentley

by from Lexington, KY |

This makes my 4th auto purchase at Glenn, they have done an excellent job with all aspects of purchasing/leasing a new vehicle.

Shannon is awesome!

by from Denver, Colorado |

I was interested in buying a Toyota MR2 for a couple months. I used the cars.com automatic nationwide email search to notify me of a new car listing. Living in Colorado, I had to go on 'blind faith' that the dealership would be honest and that the vehicle was in quality condition. Shannon promptly called me with the information that I requested and gave me incredible service. My auto broker in Colorado and Shannon worked out the details and now I have the MR2 that I always wanted. Shannon is a very professional, hard working guy and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks Glenn Nissan and thanks, Shannon.

Great professional work

by from Hazard ,kentucky |

I have bought 4 times from Glenn Nissan. I go there because of how they treat you and deal with you. Around home they act as if they could care less if they sell you anything. So for me Glenn Nissan the Manger Mr Berry and jonathon Sizemore made it happen exactly what I wanted ,to me their the #1 place to buy a car. Nissan Altima.

VIVIAN PERKINS

by from LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY |

I HAVE HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH GLENN NISSAN!!! THE DAY I PURCHASED MY CAR WAS PERSONAL AS I AM A SINGLE WOMAN AND DO NOT LIKE THIS SORT OF THING. I CAME AWAY FEELING I GOT A HECK OF A DEAL AND I WAS TREATED WITH ALL MANNER OF RESPECT. MY BUSINESS WAS TOP PRIORTY TO GLENN NISSIAN ALL AROUND. THE SALEMAN TOOK MUCH TIME EXPLAINING THE DEAL, THE PROCESS, AND MY PURCHASING OPTIONS. HE EVEN TOOK ME TO LUNCH AROUND THE CORNER WHILE MY PAPERWORK WAS BEING PREPARED. I HAVE ALSO BEEN FOR MY FIRST OIL CHANGE AND IF THE BUYING EXPERIENCE DID NOT BLOW ME AWAY THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT FOLLOWED THROUGH AS WELL. I WAS TREATED WITH THE UTMOST REGARD WITH MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS. I EVEN HAD COFFEE & DOUGHNUTS IN THE LOUNGE WHILE I WAITED. SEVERAL SALES ASSOCIATES CAME IN THE WAITING AREA AS I WAITED ON MY CAR AND EACH ONE TREATED EVERYONE IN THE LOUNGE WITH MUCH KINDNESS. I WAS CALLED BY NAME WHEN MY CAR WAS READY AND ALL ISSUES WERE EXPLAINED TO MY UNDERSTANDING. THEY EVEN OFFERED TO TAKE MY CAR THROUGH THE CAR WASH!!! LAST WEEK I STOPPED BY FOR ANOTHER ISSUE WITH MY HEATER AND TWO GENTLEMEN CAME RIGHT OUT TO ASSIST ME...FIXED THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. I DO NOT SEE MYSELF EVER GOING TO ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP TO PURCHASE A CAR WHEN I HAVE ALL MY NEEDS COMPLETELY MET AT GLENN. THANK YOU, FROM ONE SATISFIED CUSTOMER