Adams Buick GMC

1017 Berea Rd, Richmond, KY 40475

New 866-845-7453
Used 866-845-3439
Service 888-524-8106

WE ARE A LEXINGTON, KY & RICHMOND, KY #1 BUICK GMC DEALER -- READY TO SERVE YOU TODAY!

purchase process

by from Richmond KY |

Absolutely them best experience I have had in years.

Very prompt reply,most curtious,very helpful

by from Waynesburg,Ky. |

Their sales staff was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly

responsive people

by from Louisville KY |

While looking for another car I inquired about a car there. They responded to my e-mail in a timely manner and even followed up with a phone call the next day. Even though I ended up with a car from some place else I must say that Adams people were on the ball to try to get my business.

New truck

by from Richmond KY |

We were looking to buy a new crew cab pickup . Stopped by the Richmond KY .location talked to Paul Todd . drove the truck and loved it. Paul did everything he could to help make it happen. Love my truck. I also returned with a request for a used car. By the end of the day Paul had found the car I was looking for in Ohio . I will be buying from them from now on. ADAMS GMC rocks .

Incomplete work to foster return visits.

by from Richmond, KY |

A year ago I had a coolant leak. Adams GMC charged about $1400 for a gasket replacement to stop it. The car still leaked only more than previously. I went to another shop they found that my water pump an seals were the cause. Adams GMC had my car for 2 days and didn't see this? I paid an extra $500 to repair get this fixed and that car hasn't leaked since. When I finally understood I could seek redress via the BBB and sought a partial refund from Adams GMC they accused me to going from dealer to dealer to coerced money from them. Further claimed my car had a history of such problems. Then blackballed me with other dealers to get me labeled as a problem customer. Under no circumstances trust this dealer for your repairs. They don't do the job you pay them for, and from what I'm told by others they "create" work so you return for further fleecing. Another thing to watch for is they will ask you to input your view of their service on a computer terminal. You don't get your keys back until you do. Now, how do you know if you like the service if you haven't even driven the repaired car? Sneaky way to do business.

Adams Buick GMC responded to this review

October 3, 2012

It is unfortunate that sometimes things don't go the way we would like for them to in the automobile business. We can't make all of the people happy all of the time, but we try and our overall results of 92% customer satisfaction rating show that the majority of the time we do. Adams Buick-GMC Inc Service Department