Paul Miller Ford Mazda

976 E New Cir Rd, Lexington, KY 40505

New 888-550-4693 New 888-550-4693
Used 888-258-5201 Used 888-258-5201
Service 888-331-5497 Service 888-331-5497

The Ford Dealer You Can Count On!!

Surprise Gift made Perfect

by from Charleston, WV |

Just bought a pre-owned 2011 Shelby GT 500 from Paul Miller and I could not be more happy with the service and experience. This is the best car lot I have every done business with. This was more of a distance buy/trade-in to surprise my wife. I traded in my Pontiac G8 GT to surprise my wife with her dream car. They even delivered the car so close to my home I was able to cover it up as if it was the G8 before she got home from work. Seeing how happy she was and to see her drive it was great. The car looked as good as a new car sitting on the show room floor. Not only do we now own an elite automobile but the service delivered to make this experience happen can not be put into words.

Poor Service

by from Winchester, KY |

I brought my car to Paul Miller for having my 1997 Mercury Mountaineer repaired. I agreed to have brakes and the water pump done. The repair of the water pump was never done based on the dubious reason that my car was too old. In order to perform the repair they wanted an additional $ 2,700 as changing the pump could create damage to the engine. The total cost of the repair would have been close to $ 5,000 for a car with 180,000 miles. In addition, when I reported this issue to the service manager, he stated that the deal was fair as he was a devoted Christian. I would not recommend this dealership to fix your car unless you want to overpay for fixing your car. Paul Miller does not care about customers.

DOWN TO EARTH

by from LA,OHIO |

IN MY RECENT CAR SHOPPING WEEKS PAUL MILLERS PEPS WHERE THE BEST BY FAR IN EXPLAINING THE ACTUAL STEPS AND PROCESS OF FINANCING GOOD DOWN TO EARTH PEOPLE THX A MILLION

February 29, 2016

We, at Paul Miller Ford Mazda, truly appreciate your positive comments. We are happy to have provided you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future.

Caddillac cts sports wagon

by from Cincinnati ohio |

The manager in used cars said the red cts wagon was the actual car listed. They said that they just got one in but it wasn't in good shape to sell right now ... Their advertistment is no good.

Great Car and Great Service!

by from Lexington, Ky |

I had been to several dealers when I found the Ford Focus on Cars.com. I couldn't believe the price! I entered my information and received a call. This was the price and so I decided to visit Paul Miller Ford. I got there Ken was who I worked with. He showed me the car they were talking about and I didn't like it and thought 'well this was a bust'. However, he told me to hold on and went to get another car. It was awesome and I said I will take it! The financing, and all the rest was pretty easy. They really did a great job and deserve a lot of accolades.

July 17, 2015

Thank you Linda! We love hearing feedback from our customers! Your business is appreciated!

Great service!

by from Lexington ky |

Chris Gillum was the most hard working salesman I have ever seen! I really appreciated him, and he definitely showed how much he appreciated me! Ask for Chris!

April 9, 2015

Thank you Chan! We appreciate your business!

Keith Jackson

by from Lexington ky |

Keith Jackson has always made my experience at Paul miller worth coming back! I appreciate everything he has done for me and my family! See him back in a year or so!

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much Jackie!

Automated spam without attempt to answer questions

by from Louisville, Kentucky |

I asked one simple question in two emails and one telephone call. I never received an answer to that question. What I did receive were dozens of automated email responses that tried to seem personal but were clearly computer generated.

They make you feel like family.

by from Lexington, KY |

This dealership is fantastic! They work with you on their aleady rediculously low prices and make the deal that gets you in the vehicle you want. I got an amazing vehicle for a great geal.

April 9, 2015

We appreciate your business! Thanks!

Best place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Lexington KY |

Great place to buy a car! Everyone there was amazing to work with especially Matthew Cornett in Sales, he was absolutely amazing and he went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely happy with my purchase! I will definitely buy from him again! Thank you Paul Miller Ford and I will recommend everyone I know to go there to purchase a vehicle!

Thanks Kristina!