Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-556-6153
Service 877-347-2508

Outstanding

by from North Aurora, IL |

Traded in my Volkswagen for an Wangler Unlimited. 4K off sticker. No hidden charges. I drove 1.5 hours to buy this vehicle and it was completely worth it. Ask for Jack.

They did me a favor by not selling me a used car

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

I looked at a 2011 Ford E-250 around the beginning of August. The van had some body issues that needed to be addressed before I purchased it and this was explained up front. I spoke with Mark Kropp and he was going to get back to be about this but never did. The end result is I bought a 2012 Ford with 12,000 less miles with a warranty and the exact interior shelving I needed for 1,000 dollars more. Bremen Ford in Bremen Indiana delivered the vehicle to my house----Perfect! Thanks for not trying to make a deal!

Dinosaurs

by from Round Lake, IL |

Found a car on cars.com without pictures, so I asked the dealership to send me pictures. All they said was to stop by in person... Yeah right. I've sent two more emails, and received 2 identical canned responses. Get with the times, and communicate online. People don't have time for phone calls and browsing in person.

Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Our original response not"canned" by the way, was that the Subaru was here and the pictures were online at our website, a link was included for the customer to click on. The next day the Subaru was sold and an email was sent saying this. also, this customer was told of a 2010 Subaru that we still have in stock. It is a Limited and he only want's an XT. We try very hard to get the customer the correct info through emails, sometimes a customer may not read the email all the way through.

crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep is number 1 to me

by from Ingleside, Illinois |

10 stars all the way ****************** Gary and Scott are very good people. Will do anything for you,

Smooth and No Pressure purchase of my new Jeep

by from Waukegan IL |

I saw a 2014 Jeep on Cars.com which caught my attention. I called the dealer and was attended my Herb Myer. He seemed pleasant over the phone. I made an appointment to go look at the car. I did mention to the Sales Rep that I was pretty much just inquiring and not really looking to make a purchase. without hesitation Herb said it was perfectly OK and I should still come in to look at the car and talk figures. Once at the dealer I was greeted by another sales person who paged Herb for me. Herb came over, very friendly guy and easy to talk to. I looked at the car and it was everything as was described on cars.com. Herb worked with me to come up with a payment plan that was just right for me. I was offered a fair price for my trade in. I felt no pressure throughout the process, and must say that everyone was polite and professional. I even went back 2 days later to get a service pack on my car I had purchased. JoAnn at the service desk was very nice and friendly. Couldn't ask for anything more. overall very happy with the customre service of this dealer.

They were great!

by from Lone Tree, IA |

I recently bought a 2000 Toyota Tundra from these guys and it went very smoothly. Jack did a great job, and everyone was friendly, even after I showed up later than I expected. Also, kudos for staying in touch with me as I drove from Iowa to their dealership in a snow storm. Good guys and gals... I'd definitely do business with them again.

JEEP PURCHASE CRYSTAL LAKE JEEP CHRYSLER

by from Crystal Lake, Illinois |

HIGHES COMENDATIONS TO MARK AND JACK, INTERNET SALES. BOTH ARE THE EPITOME OF POLITENESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE, COURTESY, KINDNESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HONESTY. THEY WILL GIVE THE BUYER A FAIR, GOOD PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lied to about Hard Inquiries on Credit Report

by from Algonquin, IL |

Came into dealership with pre-approved loan and was swayed by Jack Irwin to have the dealership try for a better rate and told me that the service they used only would do one more Hard Inquiry on my credit record. The next day I found 10 Hard Inquiries which none resulted in a better rate than I started with. Will never set foot into this dealership again for any reason!

Manager screamed at customer, kicked them out

by from Oak Brook IL |

Was in the showroom and witnessed the sales manager Tom having a temper tantrum, and screaming at a woman customer. I was so uncomfortable, I walked out and left. I can't believe this place stays in business. If you want to get yelled at and embarrassed in front of a showroom full of people, then this is your place. UNFORGIVABLE!

Rude, unethical, horrible customer service

by from Naperville IL |

Run far far away from this unethical, rude dealership and the used car manager Tom! This dealer either does not inspect their used cars at all, or their service department is unable to do the inspection correctly. Even worse, they have absolutely the worst customer service I have seen in years! My family bought a used 2008 Buick Rendezvous two months ago from them, and have had nothing but problems. We bought the car after an decent experience with the salesman, and just before we drove off the lot I noticed they did not give us an extra key. They said that they would get one for us, and call me later that week. Well, after two weeks with no calls we called them and they said we were out of luck. They were all of a sudden not OK with making us a second key like they promised. There were no apologies and we were rudely told that they could not get the prior owner to hand in their second set. And they refused to make us a new key, which was the first sign that we were not dealing with professionals that will say anything to make a sale. Knowing how cheap a key is for a dealer to make and how they refused, I started to get really worried about the car in the my driveway. Two weeks after buying the car, we took it in as we noticed that the shifting was not right. The car ended up having 6 major issues with it (Transmission repair, Power Steering leak, Two tie rods & an alignment, & the rear door latch was broken). We were gutted and got a second opinion, which came back with the same repairs. Both repair shops we brought the car to were disgusted that the dealer sold us a car in this condition. They confirmed that if they had completed an inspection they would have noticed these problems. We were able to get some repairs done under warranty, but we contacted the dealer letting them know about the repairs that were not covered. The sales manager Tom?s reply was, ?So?what do you want me to do about it?? I was floored when I witnessed first-hand how rude Tom was when a customer calls and wants to calmly discuss a problem. There was no empathy and certainly no apology from Tom. If Tom had any pride in his dealership, he would want to confront an issue head on and at the very least apologize. But he doesn?t, so you will get attitude and rude comments. Bottom line. If you want to buy a car that needs multiple repairs, go to this dealer. If you want the manager Tom to be rude and condescending, go to this dealer. IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING AND BUY A CAR THAT HAS ACTUALLY BEEN INSPECTED, RUN FAR FAR AWAYS FROM THIS SHADY RUDE DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!! Let my mistake be a lesson for others, do NOT even walk on to this dealer?s lot.

UGH!!!!

by from Lake in the hills, il |

My husband and I were in the market fora "fun, the kids are grown" car. From the start we were handed off to two different sales staff members. The the salesman the did help us talked to us like we were idiots and had never seen a car before. They say they are not high pressure but boy I felt pretty pressured. In the end we did not buy a car from them. Please think twice about doing business with them.