Kerry Chevrolet / Hyundai

Used 888-364-0112
Service 888-598-0781

Internet Sales!!!

by from Earlanger Ky |

I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle. And I didnt want the hassel of calling up and negoiating over the phone. So I decided to do all the major work via internet. I put a lead in and within minutes Ms. Rice gave me a call back and had already emailed me information on the vehicle that I requested. I was shocked how quick the response was. We set up everything via email. She was accurate and straight forward, I came to pick up my car signed the paperwork and I drove away with my new car. Simple as that. The easiest buying process ever. I would recommand internet sales if you want to skip the middle man and get a good price for a new car.

August 13, 2014

Sarah, hi and thanks for purchasing from us...we certainly enjoyed helping you into your new Chevrolet Equinox! We especially appreciate your sharing your experience with other potential customers...enjoy your vehicle and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

nice car nice price

by from Morehead, ky |

I bought a used car from Kerry Chevy, Adam Johnson really went to work to get the deal done, once we agreed on price the finance guy knew his stuff, went without a hitch when I went to pick up the car.

August 14, 2014

Thanks for purchasing your vehicle here at Kerry Chevrolet! Thanks also for your comments concerning our salesman and our used car department! We pride ourselves in the customer service we provide and we appreciate your taking the time to share your experience!!! Let us know if we can be of further assistance!!!

Very Professional!

by from Cleves, Ohio |

Buying process from start to finish was very professional. Both Frank Snowden and Walter Collins were outstanding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are fair and honest and made the whole experience hassle free. Thanks again guys! Love the Jeep!

Very Professional!

by from Cleves, Ohio |

August 14, 2014

Thanks for purchasing from Kerry Chevrolet! We certainly appreciate your business and the fact that you'd go the extra mile to tell others about your experience! Let us know, Eric, if we can be of further assistance!!

Great Salesman!!!

by from Florence Ky |

My experience with Bill Garnett and Kerry Chevrolet has been amazing. I was treated with respect and honesty throughout my buying process. Buying from Kerry has set a new standard for me. My last car was a lexus so the bar was quite high. I am very particular about my cars and Bill did everything necessary to make sure my purchase experience was a good one. Thanks Bill

August 14, 2014

Karen we certainly appreciate your business and I have to agree, Bill, is a superb salesman. We pride ourseleves in customer service and your comments are confirmation that we are where we strive to be! Congratulations on your purchase and please let us know if we can assist you in the future...

Friendly staff , poor service follow up

by from Cincinnati,ohio |

Have brought in for service several times after purchase , service desk very friendly and helpful. The multi point inspection report given at each service appointment is all for show. Most items are just checked off without even being looked at depending on how busy they are. Over looked items maybe a few here and there. But after several years of taking my car in for service found out they were very unreliable. Example tires shown on report as like new then within months had to replace tires because they were not properly balanced. Had a slow leak in one tire and pressure was low when I took it in and when I picked it up it was checked as properly inflated, and it was still low. It was at night when they delivered my new car and the service dept. was closed so they said I could bring it back to be detailed when I had it serviced. When I had it done and picked the car up what they had done was run it through their car wash , not even bothering to clean the wheels or windows. One of my problems when I purchased the car was that their was a haze on the windows which I thought the detailing would have cleared up but seeing they didn't do the windows the problem remained. On the next visit I told them about the windows again so they wiped them down when they serviced the car and said it was probably from road salt, only problem was it hadn't snowed yet , or even cold enough to do so. Salesmen say what they need to make the sale , it all ends at that point. I had several more instances these are but just a few of issues I have had over several years.

August 14, 2014

Charlie, I appreciate your sharing your service experience. I know its' been several months but I'd certainly like to touch base with you to make sure this does not continue. If there is a chance we can keep you as a "valued customer" please let me know, I'll do all I can for you. Give me a call or send me an email and allow me to address this matter for you. Thanks. Kim Rice, Sales Manager, 859-635-6400, krice@kerrychevrolet.com

Lost opportunity

by from Lexington, KY |

WAS going to go and look at HHR but vehicle sold day b4.

August 13, 2014

Verne, Hi and thanks for your response. It so happens that the pre-owned Chevrolet HHR's are a very sought after vehicle. Anytime we get them in our current inventory they are typically gone within a few days. We do appreciate your interest and please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Memorial Day car sale

by from Alexandria, KY |

My old Thunderbird finally bit the dust, and I needed to get a new one quick. Kerry put me in a very nice single-owner used car on the same day. I paid less than I had initially set out as my target price, and drove it right off the lot. The paperwork was rather extensive, but still only took about 30 minutes. All in all, a great experience. Watch out if you shop used, however. The used sales manager spits a bit when you get him talking really loud.

August 14, 2014

BJ thanks for purchasing your pre-owned vehicle from Kerry Chevrolet! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

vehicle purchased

by from aurora, indiana |

The dealer brought the car to us 30 miles away for a test drive. We got the car for the price we were willing to pay. Wife loves the car and it seems to be in good working order. Only negative was the paperwork. We paid cash and used a business check for the remainder but still had an unusual amount of paperwork. Over all it felt like a good experience.

August 14, 2014

Jesse, thanks so much for purchasing from us. Satisfied customers is what we strive for when selling a vehicle! Also, thanks for sharing that we drove the vehicle and the paperwork to your house...we certainly do go the extra mile to make sure we meet our customer's needs! Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if we can be of assistance.