Dry Ridge Toyota

9 Taft Highway, Dry Ridge, KY 41035

New 877-468-3840
Used 888-348-5145
Service 877-815-3568

Best car buying experience ever

by from Dry Ridge, KY |

Bought a used 2007 Camry Hybrid in the past year. I have bought over 30 cars in my life and this was by far the best ever. Bernie Lozier is an amazing sales person. Would recommend that you ask for him if you are ever there. Fair and Honest.

No Follow Up

by from Louisville, KY |

I saw a vehicle at Dry Ridge Toyota that I was interested in, listed on cars.com. I contacted the dealer via the link provided in the cars.com listing since it is located about an hour from my home, and received a confirmation email saying that my inquiry had been sent and I should hear from someone soon. About 3-4 days later, I received another canned email response from Dry Ridge saying that someone from their internet sales department would contact me soon. That was the last I heard from them. I never got an email or phone call from an actual person. Obviously, I eventually purchased elsewhere. I can't speak to their facilities or in-person customer service, but their online customer service is terrible.

BAD DAY TO BUY A VAN

by from ALEXANDRIA KY |

EMAILED ABOUT VAN TUESDAY,SAME DAY DEALER CALLED AND SET UP APP. TO TEST DRIVE VAN ON FRIDAY AT 4:30 .THURSDATY DEALERSHIP CALLS TO CONFIRN APPT. TOLD I WOULD BE THERE WAS TOLD WOULD HAVE VAN CLEANED AD WAITING. DROVE 75 MILES GOT THERE WAS TOLD THEY HAD TO GO GET IT 35 MIN LATER WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT THERE HAD BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER LOCATION WHICH WAS 20 MILES FOR MY HOME.i WAS SO UPSET THEY DID FILL MY CAR FOR DRIVING SO FAR AND NOT THER. SATURDAY WENT TO OTHER DEALERSHIP TEST DROVE AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD THE VAN FOR 2 WEEKS DID NOT KNOW WHY I WAS TOLD DRY RIDGE HAD IT. IF YOU WANT A GOOD EXPERINCE DONT GO TO DRY RIDGE GOTO MARSHALL MOTORS IN FLORENCE.

slow contact bad description of car

by from hamersville Ohio |

Was looking for a mini van online saw one of theres sent email about it no response then they finally call a week later and car was sold .then i went there to look at a different car it was moved to another place went there it was very dirty not been cleaned so wasted trip

DRIVE AWAY & DO NOT BUY

by from New Albany, IN |

We drove 2 hours to buy a 2007 Chevy Silverado. We spent all day corresponding with the sales person through phone conversations and text messages. Everything seemed to check out, until we were almost there and the sales person calls to let us know that the check engine light is on. At this point we are almost there so we go ahead and come the rest of the way. Through the whole buying process we were guaranteed the power train warranty so we weren't too concern of any big malfunctions since the power train would cover all big expenses like the engine, transmission etc. We test drove the truck everything seemed great so We decided to purchase the truck due to the fact we were told the check engine light was the throttle body and it just needed to be replaced, a $500 fix and they knocked that off the purchase price. The negotiation took 5 hours. Every time we made an offer it would take 45 mins to let us know if that would work. And to make things worse we had a very cranky 1 month old that they didn't cater to at all. We finally had an agreed upon price and they let us know that since the truck has over 90k miles they are voiding the power train warranty...However, we were assured that we would not be left "high and dry" if something big did happen. So, after a horrific buying process we drive it off the lot and noticed that the gears are slipping. We took it to our mechanic the next day and come to find out the transmission needs to be rebuilt. The mechanic confirmed that the dealer had to know because the clutch dust had been recently cleaned out. Therefore, not only are we out the cost to fix the transmission that doesn't even cover the check engine light, which the mechanic confirmed was not the problem. So, they just lied to us over and over again. We contacted them the next day about being left "high and dry" and they said sorry about our luck...Needless to say we will not be back and we hope you don't go either! Terrible business people they are the reason used car dealers have such a bad rep!

down to business

by from Indianapolis |

I drove 2 hours to this dealership to buy a 2006 Tacoma. The staff was very helpful and well prepared. The whole process was quick and painless. We took care of business in short order and I was on my way back home with my son's "new" truck.

Buying Experience

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Very helpful staff. Peace of mind when buying. I am just waiting for some news in regards of my title but so far, so good.