Jake Sweeney Kia Fiat

Used 888-588-1572
Service 888-639-1730

Great Experience

by from Northern KY |

I came in to buy a car for myself. I had stopped at Kerry down the street who gave me the run around because I have damaged credit. When I arrived at Sweeney I was greeted by Marcus. He was very professional and curtious. I ended up buying a Certified Kia. The process was easy and I was even greeted on my way out by the Used Car manager Ryan to thank me for my business. Just a good place all around.

Deceitful

by from Pennsylvania |

In the land of Daniel Boone's birth (southeastern Pennsylvania), new-car dealers just do not make salvage-yard fodder available for sale to the retail customer. In the land of Daniel Boone's greatest exploits (Kentucky), at least one new-car dealer does indeed make salvage-yard fodder available for sale to the retail customer. I was excited to have finally found the exact vehicle for which I had been looking -- what a disappointment, what a waste of travel time, and what a waste of travel expense!

Mislead

by from Knoxville, TN |

I drove over 200 miles to buy this vehicle. When I showed up the salesman that I was speaking to was not there when he told me he would be. The car was filthy inside and out. It was parked in the back and had a Kentucky plate on it like it was being driven by someone. All in all, very unprofessional and disappointing.

Terrible

by from New Richmond, Ohio |

Called regarding a car that was advertised online. Was assured that the car was on the lot. Said they would get it ready for my inspection. Got there with my daughter (the buyer) was told the car is not available. Of course they tried to lean us toward another car. Terrible service for such a large company.

Very helpful staff.

by from Centennial , WY |

Flew in to pick up car I had bought on the intenet. Found staff very hellpful, of note Danny Mangulabnan. Car was ready to go. Other than Danny had very little condtacdt with anyone else. I would trust him to do what ever is in his power that he says he will do. Rember that he works for some else.

Great Customer Service!

by from Lebanon, Ohio |

This place has the best customer service I have ever experienced! I bought a used car this month and was amazed at how nice that experience was in and of itself. Then when I got home I had a couple problems and questions. They were so friendly and helpful even after the sale! Probably the best customer service I have ever personally experienced!

Absent car and salesman

by from Kentucky |

I made arrangements by phone on a Monday with a salesman named Matt to drive an hour and a half to Florence on Thursday to look at a 2010 Sedona listed online. When I got there, not only was the vehicle not there, but Matt wasn't present as well. Another guy, Johnny, said that he wasn't a salesman but he would try to help me out in the midst of trying to help out a couple of other people. He couldn't find the vehicle and said it must have been sold. I told him that I understood that this could happen but why didn't Matt call me and tell me this when he knew I was coming from over an hour away. He said Matt must have looked out the window and saw another Sedona and thought it was the one I was coming to see. Johnny said it was "an honest mistake." He also said Matt wasn't there because he had something to take care of. He then asked me if I wanted to look at a VW van (been on the lot for 6 months) that they would make me a great deal on. I drove it only to discover that it pulled to the right, had a low tire light on, a check engine light on, and had been in a couple of accidents that weren't reported on the Carfax. Not the deal for me. Johnny tried to get me to look at something else but I was finished with that run around. He kept repeating the line to me that the absence of the vehicle I came to see was "an honest mistake." I think he was protesting too much and that it was a lazy mistake. If a salesman can't take a couple of minutes to walk out the door to confirm that a vehicle on the lot is the one a caller is asking about, than that salesman needs to find another line of work.

Very pleasant to deal with

by from Batavia, OH |

Purchased a 4 year old auto off the lot. Sales rep was friendly and helpful but not pushy. We took several hours to decide on a used car. We were allowed to test drive each vehicle without the sales rep in the car for as long as we wanted. The sales manager was also friendly but not pushy. Willing to negotiate and we got a great car at a good price plus excellent value for our trade-in. This was a very good dealer experience.

Good place to get a car.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I was satisfied with the service. I bought a new used Toyata. I love my new car.