Jeff Wyler Ft. Thomas

100 Alexandria Pike, Fort Thomas, KY 41075

New 888-470-8367
Used 888-470-2298
Service 888-390-5687

Great selection, great prices, and first class service at Jeff Wyler Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fort Thomas!

great buying experience

by from Milford, Ohio |

I wrote every Jeep dealer in the Cincinnati/Dayton area for a quote for a car I wanted. I followed with a personal request for a specific Jeep at each dealer. Only received 3 quotes, the rest said I had to visit. Phil Anneken gave me a quote and a video of the car I requested. I asked for another car quote for a different car and again he sent a video. Phil did not try to oversell or have add-ons, only let me know different options. He is very outgoing and friendly that quoted a price lower than dealers I visited. The car was ready and the paperwork ready and easy as I only had a day to purchase. Great experience!

Two Time Customer

by from Union, Kentucky |

This was my second time making a purchase here. Both times the staff were tremendous. Keith Jenkins was my sales associate this time and I was thrilled with how he treated me. Keith and others worked hard to help me get the right deal. I have dealt with many car dealers and this one is not like all the rest. I suggest you start your car shopping here...that way you won't have to go anywhere else!

Chrysler 300

by from Florida resident |

We recently purchased a Chrysler 300 from Jeremy Rice at Jeff Wyler. Not only was the Chrysler 300 far superior to the Impala we test drove at another dealership, but Jeremy proved to be an excellent salesperson. He was very polite, professional and knowledgable about our new vehicle, and also took the time to personally insure we knew how to operate all the gadgets, gauges, bells and whistles before we drove off the lot. We will definitely highly recommend Jeremy, as well as Jeff Wyler for anyone in the market for a new or new-to-you car.

town and country

by from florence, ky |

We worked with nate and he was amazing he did everything he could to get us the best possible price and was.constantly checking in with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Great Service

by from Burlington, KY |

Awewsome Sales Staff, very easy to work with and very understanding. Would recommend to anyone looking or a new car.

Well Worth The Drive!

by from Bennington, IN |

Our overall experience with Brandon Phillips at Jeff Wyler, Fort Thomas was excellent! Although everyone there was courteous and professional, Brandon & Nate went above and beyond to work out a deal for us. We most definitely will return for future purchases. Thanks guys!

outstanding service

by from Moscow OH |

I really enjoyed buying from them I worked with Brandon Phillips he and the entire process was the best I could imagine

Unbelievable Experience

by from Casstown, Ohio |

Do what you want at Jeff Wyler in Ft Thomas - but here's my story. Drove 70 miles week before last to see a cute little used suv that I saw online. Upon arrival, it was discovered that the vehicle had a nice scrape mark on the rear quarter panel and bumper damage that did not show up in pictures online. Rims were also scraped deeply and rear mudflap was missing a screw - Vehicle had 18,000 miles on it - 2 years old. Also discovered that this lease turn back was turned in with only one key fob. Obviously disappointed, I was reassured that the damage would "probably" buff out and the salesman could have a rim guy come in and resurface the rims. The key fob - I would have to pay for...but at a discounted rate of $75.00 (lucky me). We will talk about that later. Salesman also mentions that we "scare" him. Why? For being honest about seeing a two year old car in such disarray? Please...we are business people ourselves and we were brutally honest and friendly. So we go home and await news of how these items turn out - receive videos to the progress the following week. Travel 70 miles back down to do the deal last Friday - Cash in hand. Upon arrival, big scuff is gone mostly and the bumper was touched up. Mudflap not repaired, but heck - I got a screw for that in the garage, I guess. The wheels look good but the guys left the paint overspray on the tires -Annoyed that the tires or the vehicle hadn't even been washed and they knew we were coming to buy it; we take it for a test drive to look over everything. I found receipts in the seats from the previous owner. They had told me upon first visit that the car was detailed. What detail shop leaves a huge scratch and scuff on the outside of the vehicle that they have to come back and buff out and doesn't clean out in between the seats of the car to sell it? Anyway - we drive it. Seems like a tight little vehicle - it's still under the manufacturer's warranty which is a plus to me. But, they would/did not certified pre-own it - red flag to me. I had asked to have it Nissan Pre-Owned Certified and how much would that be - I was quoted $955.00 - Once discussing that he then retracted later and said they would send it out to be pre-certified but, I would have to pay over and above the $955.00 of anything wrong with the vehicle....Wait? What? (2nd red flag) After test drive, we sat down. After about 15 mins he came back and the invoice was made out with the final price and didn't even have my address yet for the tax rate? Then salesman tells me advertised price is the only thing they will take - no negotiation and salesman will set me up an appointment at one of their Nissan Dealerships (not anywhere close to me) to get the key fob made "you'll have to take the car over there and it's an extra $75.00" (oh, and a half day of your time or more, of course). I really wanted this vehicle, but I'll be damned if somebody is going to make me feel like they are doing me a favor by selling it to me. I fully realize that this is a used vehicle - but you can't even present it to me clean and get me an expected component (a second key) and also assure me that it is sound and then wiggle just a little on price? No one else-manager,nobody, came over to assure us or convince us in anyway that this was the car for me. If car buying was about paying full asking price - why the heck do I need a salesman? I just need a cashier or maybe a self-check out line at that point...right? Salesman also told me that they have no competition at that location - "no Automall next door or anything to compete with them. They don't have to deal." Absurd - I drove past 50 dealerships on my way there. I wasn't really looking when I found this car - now that I am....I'll be buying one shortly from another dealer - might be a different color, tho. But I'll be happy I was treated like a customer. Salesman was Philip Anneken - Nice enough kid but not ready to really "sell" anything.

Jeff Wyler Ft. Thomas responded to this review

December 9, 2014

We first want to apologize for your experience with us. Our #1 goal at Jeff Wyler is customer satisfaction. We have spoken to the Phil and everyone else involved in your experience in order to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for your review and your honesty. It helps us become better company and helps us make sure these customer experiences do not happen again. There were several issues in your experience that we addressed and we will use them in training in the future. We hope that you can except our apology and we hope you find the vehicle you were looking for.

Very courteous staff, reasonable pricing

by from Milford, Ohio |

Saw a promising looking vehicle on Cars.com. Brandon Phillips was very courteous, met us on our schedule, and let us take the car for a 24 hour test drive to get it checked by our mechanic. They provided the Carfax report and were willing to bend a little on a pretty reasonable advertised price. We have been very happy with the highly optioned 2011 Impala we bought.

Awesome

by from Dayton, Ky |

They did an excellent job all the way around. Going in, I really didn't know what I wanted, but their team helped me find a great car and worked out a great payment plan. I couldn't have been more satisfied.