Country Chevrolet Buick GMC

104 West 5th Street, Benton, KY 42025

New 855-287-5432
Used 855-372-7675
Service 855-279-9535

"Just can't beat a country made deal!"

Lamar Davis, a fantastic salesman

by from Flint, Texas |

I live in East Texas, and back during the summer, I found a 2003 Chevy Express 3/4 ton van on Country Chevrolet's website. I contacted Lamar several times via email and over the phone about this vehicle, both before and after the sale, and he promptly answered every question. He went over the vehicle with me from bumper to bumper too. He knows his vehicles and cars about his customers. He even would not take a cell phone call while he was working with me and that really meant a lot! I flew into Paducah and Lamar picked me up from the hotel, saving me a taxi fee. I didn't ask for that, he simply offered. We were able to handle everything over phone/fax/email so all I had to do was basically sign papers and drive off. The vehicle was very clean and just exactly what my family needed to pull our camper. The dealership employees were very polite and both the offices and showroom were very clean. I would DEFINITELY purchase another vehicle from Lamar Davis.

October 24, 2013

This is Lamar, It was a pleasure meeting you and your daughter Shawn and helping you. I do whatever I can to make sure the process is smooth and hassle free. I also want to thank you for your very kind words and if you need ANYTHING at all please let me know.

Robert Lowe

by from Murray, KY |

My experience at Country Chevrolet was great! Actually, I have purchase several vehicles from Country Chevrolet and Salesman, Robert Lowe. This man knows about all the vehicles and makes every effort possible to be sure he explains everything to you thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Country Chevrolet to anyone and please ask for Robert Lowe!!!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Robert Lowe has been with us for a long time. As always please feel free to contact him for anything you may need and Thank you for your continued trust.

Great service, friendly staff & clean cars!

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

We received excellent service. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The showroom was clean and tidy. The used car we bought was clean and in excellent shape! Our salesperson, Chad Campbell was excellent!

April 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and trust!

GREAT service!

by from Fancy Farm, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2002 GMC Yukon in Oct 2013 from Robert Lowe at Country Chevrolet in Benton. Robert was very pleasant and personable. Our kids even really liked him! So when we decided to purchase another vehicle, we did not hesitate to get in touch with Robert about what we were looking for. Again, he was so very helpful and very knowledgeable!! We just purchased a 2013 Chevy Impala from Robert and he did make the process easy for us. He even took all of our info over the phone so they could get a jumpstart on the buying process! Very much appreciated! We will definitely return, but hopefully it will be awhile since we have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 months! LOL! Thanks again, Robert!

April 2, 2014

Thank you so much for trusting us once again to take care of you, I know Robert took great care of you and if you need anything now and in the future please let us or Robert know! Congrats on the beautiful Impala!

EFFORT, KIND, ACCOMADATING,PROFESSIONAL ,PERSONAL

by from MAYFIELD, KY |

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE FOLKS AY COUNTRY CHEVROLET . IT BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE HAD SUCH KIND AND COMPASSTIONATE SERVICE. CHAD CAMPBELL AND THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MEET MY NEED FOR A TRUCK. IT IS SO NICE TO MEET PEOPLE THAT REALLY TAKE THE TIME TO SERVE AND HANDLE THEM SELF'S IN SUCH A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMEND THESE PEOPLE TO ANY ONE THEY WILL GET MY FUTURE BUSINESS WITH OUT DOUBT.

April 1, 2014

Don we all would like to thank you for your trust and business. And also thank you for your very kind words. We all do everything we can here at Country Chevrolet to make the process as easy and stress free as possible.

Country is the ONLY place my family shops for cars

by from Calvert City, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2012 Traverse from Chad Campbell at Country Chevrolet in Benton, KY. The entire experience from the moment we walked in until we drove away in our new vehicle was perfect! Chad knows what he's talking about, isn't pushy, and doesn't promise you anything he knows he can't make happen for you. I have recommended Chad and Country Chevrolet to all of my friends, and on 2 separate occasions, they also bought a vehicle from Country. We were able to shop local and support our local business and leave with exactly what we wanted! Our family's last four vehicles came from Country Chevrolet, and when it's time for vehicle #5, we'll be headed straight there again!

March 27, 2014

We really appreciate your repeat business and continued trust in all of us here at country Chevrolet. We are here if you need anything at all form Sales to Service! Thank you again and we look forward to serving you now and in the future.

Awesome People to Deal With

by from Gilbertsville, KY |

This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased from Robert Lowe in 18 years. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile to satisfy his customers' needs. The service department, though rarely needed to be used by me, has been helpful and totally responsive to my concerns. The physical condition of the business has always been very neat, clean and orderly. The staff at this location have always treated me more like a friend than a customer. Great People to Deal With!

March 18, 2014

Thank you again for entrusting all of us and Robert Lowe to keep your business and trust. We are all here for all your needs now and in the future.

by from WEST PADUCAH, KY |

Chad Campbell did an excellent job meeting our needs and getting us a great deal on our new vehicle. The atmosphere was very welcoming and the staff was extremely friendly. They made the buying process very easy and fast! I have since had several contacts from Chad to check in with us making sure there is nothing else he can do to help! I will definitely be a loyal customer and refer my friends and family.

March 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. All of us here at Country Chevrolet are here for all your vehicle needs. If you need anything at all please let Chad or any of us here know. Congrats again and Thank you for your business and trust!

NICE people!

by from Benton, KY |

Robert Lowe is THE guy!! Exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable! It was like spending the afternoon with an old friend. He just made the process of buying our used 2007 Buick Lucerne as easy as could be. The only thing missing were the cards! Between he and the rest of the Country crew, buying our used car could NOT have been easier! C'mon down, you're going to be glad you did.

March 7, 2014

Your are very kind and we appreciate your business and trust. All of us here at Country Chevrolet are here for anything you need now and in the future. Again thank you and enjoy that beautiful Lucerne.

Love my new car!

by from Calvert City, Ky |

Robert Lowe did a great job helping me get through the process of buying a car. He went over all the features of the car and always had a big smile on his face!

March 5, 2014

All of us here at Country Chevrolet want to congratulate you on the purchase of your beautiful car and also want to thank you for your business and trust in us. Please le tus know if we can do anything for you.

Chad Campbell @ Country Chevrolet

by from Kevil, KY |

Chad did a great job getting me into the vehicle that I was looking for. Better deal, better trade in, and not a lot of the haggling that you deal with at other dealers. Highly recommend doing business with Chad Campbell at Country Chevrolet.

March 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and more importantly your trust. If you need anything at all please let us know!