Country Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 866-984-5732
Service 877-227-2541

By Steve: From syracuse NY

by from Syracuse NY |

Found a used truck in excellent shape online, contacted Lamar, and from pictures to info, he got me everything and anything i wanted to know on the truck. responded quickly, and answered the phone every time i called with questions. couldn't be happier with the service. Well worth the 13 hour drive from NY. I can't wait to do it again for the next one. classy place, 5 stars for sure.

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for trusting us! you need anything we are here anytime!

great place to buy

by from ledbetter ky |

lamar was big help in me buying my truck will purchase from them again

March 27, 2015

Thank you Bruce for your trust and business. I am always here for you if you need anything. Lamar

Easy, straightforward experience

by from Gilbertsville, KY |

Had a great car buying experience with Chad, who was extremely knowledgeable on every aspect of the vehicle I was looking at. In addition, he made it a point to explain in detail the specifics of the vehicle's history. I never once felt pressured in the least. Once a deal was negotiated, the administrative side of the purchase went very smooth - these guys are the consummate professionals and are on top of every detail, from the trade in to financing, to taxes and title transfer. Overall, I was very pleased with the amount they offered in trade for my vehicle, as well as the final negotiated price of the vehicle I purchased from them - a "Country Made Deal" indeed..... Look forward to dealing with Chad and the staff at Country again on my next purchase.

March 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and trusting us to take care of you. Please let us know if you need anything at all!

Great Service!!!

by from G-Ville, KY |

Very happy with our new SUV. Chad saw information where we had been looking for a certain vehicle and called to see if we were still interested or had we found one. We told him what we were looking for and within the week had tracked one down. In 2 days it arrived, and we loved it! Thanks Chad! Another Country Made Deal!

December 20, 2014

Thank you for your trust and business! All of us here appreciate it and you! As always if you need anything at all we are all here including Chad C to help you in anyway we can! Thank you again and have a safe and happy holiday season!

2013 GMC YUKON Denali purchase

by from Southern Indiana |

we worked with Chad Campbell, he did an awesome job of going over how every button, knob, etc worked and was pleasant from start to finish, would not hesitate to refer friends & family to shop for a new or used GM vehicle at Country Chevrolet.....WONDERFUL experience!!! 2 thumbs up

December 4, 2014

Thank you again for not just your business but more importantly your trust. We are all here anytime you need anything!

Another Country Made Deal!

by from Benton, KY |

My wife and I bought another car from Chad Campbell at Country Chevrolet. Chad was easy to work with and knowledgable. Now we have another reliable vehicle from Country. Thanks to everyone there, and thanks to Chad for helping us through the process.

November 15, 2014

We really appreciate your trust and business again. You will always be apart of our family. If you need anything as always feel free to contact Chad or any of us here at Country!

Great Service!

by from Fancy Farm KY |

We had a great experience dealing with Country Chevrolet, we went in, told them what we were looking for, and they got us just that! Our Salesman was Chad, and he was very professional and friendly...We will def.be recommending Country Chevrolet to all of our family and friends...We love our new vehicle, it accommodates all of our family needs..Thanks again!

October 16, 2014

thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle purchase! We appreciate your business.

Country Chevrolet made Buying Easy

by from Benton, KY |

My spouse and I recently traded for a certified pre-owned vehicle at Country Chevrolet. Chad Campbell was our sales professional, and he couldn't have made it easier. He answered all of our questions and helped us through the whole process. We love our new car! Thanks Chad, and thanks Country Chevrolet!

October 16, 2014

Robert Lowe

by from Murray, KY |

My experience at Country Chevrolet was great! Actually, I have purchase several vehicles from Country Chevrolet and Salesman, Robert Lowe. This man knows about all the vehicles and makes every effort possible to be sure he explains everything to you thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Country Chevrolet to anyone and please ask for Robert Lowe!!!

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Robert Lowe has been with us for a long time. As always please feel free to contact him for anything you may need and Thank you for your continued trust.

Great service, friendly staff & clean cars!

by from Newburgh, Indiana |

We received excellent service. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. The showroom was clean and tidy. The used car we bought was clean and in excellent shape! Our salesperson, Chad Campbell was excellent!

April 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and trust!

GREAT service!

by from Fancy Farm, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2002 GMC Yukon in Oct 2013 from Robert Lowe at Country Chevrolet in Benton. Robert was very pleasant and personable. Our kids even really liked him! So when we decided to purchase another vehicle, we did not hesitate to get in touch with Robert about what we were looking for. Again, he was so very helpful and very knowledgeable!! We just purchased a 2013 Chevy Impala from Robert and he did make the process easy for us. He even took all of our info over the phone so they could get a jumpstart on the buying process! Very much appreciated! We will definitely return, but hopefully it will be awhile since we have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 6 months! LOL! Thanks again, Robert!

April 2, 2014

Thank you so much for trusting us once again to take care of you, I know Robert took great care of you and if you need anything now and in the future please let us or Robert know! Congrats on the beautiful Impala!