Dwain Taylor Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1307 S 12th St, Murray, KY 42071

New 877-497-0240
Used 866-975-8955
Service 877-498-5359

Great experience buying a new Toyota Avalon.

by from Murray Kentucky |

I was looking for a new car that had a lot of power as well as good gas mileage. I had driven everything but a Toyota. I could find a car with speed but no gas mileage or great gas mileage and no power. When Nick Ryan and Josh Bell let me drive the new Avalon, it was a dream come true. It had 3 buttons on the center console, "Eco, Normal and Sport". In Eco, great gas mileage, in Pro, "hello darling", it will fly. I had found the perfect car, but in the back of my mind I thought, I can't afford this car. Jim, in Finance, came up with a plan that would work for me. He also sold me an 8 year warranty package that is incredible for the price. Jim in Maintenance, explained the maintenance program to me and I have my first visit set up for Jan 1, 2015. Before I drove my new car home, Adam covered every option on the car and answered every question I knew to ask at that time. He was very knowledgeable and patient with me. My buying experience with these employees was excellent. No pressure, just great people to deal and visit with. Mike Jones

Nice place to do Business

by from murray,ky |

The staff was very polite and helpful. Jim Joiner was our salesman and he was a getter done kind a guy. He took the time to explain all the new things that come with the newer vehicles. I would purchase from him in the future. Buck was quick and knew what he was doing when it came to getting the paper work ready to sign. We left with the feeling If we had any issues they would be able to assist us. They are Great Guys to deal with. It was a very nice experience. I would recommend my friends to check out Dwain Taylor Chevrolet.

Dealer Sales

by from Springville, TN. |

We have purchased GM vehicles for approximately 50 years. Dwain Taylor dealership was the best experience overall from meeting Steve Andrus who has assisted us in puchasing our 2014 Chevy Silverado and just recently purchasing our 2015 Buick Enclave. All of the employees at the dealership are VERY Professional and Helpful. Beginning with our salesman Steve Andrus, Buck in finance, and Bill and the people in the service department, everyone has been so willing to help us, especially Steve Andrus. There was never any pressure to buy. When we were ready, Steve was available to finalize our purchase. We are VERY Pleased customers and WILL RETURN to this dealership for future needs. We continue to recommend to friends, DWAIN TAYLOR!

Seamless transaction

by from Murray, KY |

Nick Ryan already enjoys an excellent reputation as a top-knotch salesperson. My wife and I contacted Nick after identifying a car on Dwain Taylor's internet listing for pre-owned cars. He showed us a number of cars, until we found a VW Passat. The Passat suited us perfectly as to our specific requirements: leg room, gas effeciency and price. Ours was a seamless transaction. Nick answered our questions and made us feel comfortable with our selection.

2015 Toyota Forerunner

by from Murray, KY |

Our experience from test driving the vehicle to finalizing the deal, explaining all the features and the staff was great. We love the way the new Forerunner handles and the gas mileage as well. Thanks!

Great Experience!

by from Paducah, KY |

This is our first experience with Toyota of Murray, but it won't be our last. We worked with Brock Crouch and he was ready to get our business. Everyone we met today when closing our deal were very helpful and professional. Love my old Highlander and know I am going to love this new one. Excellent vehicle with excellent service - what more can you want?

Purchased 2nd Toyota

by from Paris, TN |

Excellent Service and selection. Nick took care of my daughter and son in law. This is my second Toyota purchased here from Dwain Taylor

Top-rate service

by from Murray, KY |

Ellen Hayman couldn't be more helpful. She was dedicated to answering my many questions. The process of actually purchasing the car was a bit slow with many forms to complete, but still was very good.

Toyota of Murray

by from Tennessee |

Greatest car buying experience ever! Top notch professionals with sincere desires to offer folks the best value possible. If you are in the market for a new/used/certified pre-owned vehicle, look no further.

good, friendly,intelligent,helpful, people

by from Murray,KY |

Brock Crouch is the type of person anyone would feel welcome to be with and trust. He made my wife and I feel welcome and comfortable from the beginning. The conclusion was my purchase of a vehicle that I had been seeking for a while. I will be back to see him,as well as others at this dealership.

Outstanding service

by from Murray Ky |

The staff at Toyota of Murray are great. I have purchased several vehicles from them over the years and they are always very helpful, friendly, and provide excellent service.