Gary Force Toyota of Bowling Green

Used 866-769-8421
Service 866-483-2474

Purchase of a 2012 4 Runner

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I just purchased a 2012 4 Runner and had an excellent experience from start to finish. From the trade in to ordering of a new vehicle to ordering my accessories was the best!

Wonderful experience:-)

by from Russellville, Ky |

I was looking for a good used car and saw an ad for one through Cars.com. It sounded like just what I was looking for. A lot of times, when a female is car shopping alone, car dealers either don't want to deal with you or they try to take advantage of you. At Gary Force, my salesman (Ron Sams) was very nice and let me ask all the questions I wanted and was VERY helpful and informative. He made the experience very easy, showed me around, introduced me to the staff and made me feel very at ease and comfortable. I was offered more for my trade in than I expected and was very well satisfied with the deal I was offered. I would definitely recommend Gary Force to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle, new or used.

TOYOTA 4 RUNNER

by from CAVE CITY KY |

NOT A VERY HELPFUL DEALERSHIP AT THIS TIME use to be very helpful when i furst purchased a 4 runner a few years ago.

Gary Force Toyota of Bowling Green responded to this review

January 6, 2012

Ronnie- I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We would like the chance to review what happened and see what we can do to make you happy once again. Please contact our Internet Manager, Courtney Miller at your earliest convenience. 270-843-4321. Thank you for your feedback.

Toyota Corolla

by from Bowling Green KY |

The customer service is excellent. Found good cars, but I did not make up my mind yet. Excellent facilities.