Gary Force Toyota of Bowling Green

New 877-678-1754
Used 866-769-8421
Service 866-483-2474

"We Take Care Of You"

Kinny Landrum, Toyota of Bowling Green, Ky.

by from Louisville, Ky |

Over the past few years my family has purchased 5 auto's through Kinny Landrum at Bowling Green, Kentucky. He was very patient with us and made sure that our every need was taken care of or answered. I contact him on any question that I may have about my Toyota and he is very prompt in his response and/or follow up. If you want to buy a automobile without all the pressure, waiting, frustration I highly recommend that you contact Kinny Landrum. No matter what state, city or county you live.

December 15, 2014

Freddy, you and your family have been very good to me and Gary Force Toyota of Bowling Green. I appreciate you and your commitment to doing business with me. Thank you very much!

Great Customer Service

by from Bowling Green, KY |

From the moment we pulled onto the lot, we were greeted and taken care of right away! They were very patient and listened to what we needed. Would definitely shop with them again.

little red truck on line

by from bowling green kentucky |

i had bee. looking car or truck on line with good fuel econ . gary force toyota had both compac car and truck i was watching and been to dealer to see . was just hoping they would have a year end or some kind of sell. seen on wenesday boyh had a nark down posted .went to dealer showed there around 5:20 pm so i could talk to sales rep i am a handy cap man and i walk around looking at both vel and parked in front oy used car building i could see many sells rep in new dept at that time. it was cold around 40 degrees i moved my vel around and road in front of new dept and parked in froan row of used cars and tool one more look at car then i walked to new dept and doors were locked they had closed i was in there lot for for 40 min to never be seen . i would have went to front sooner but did ot know they closed at 6;00 pm. next day call talk to internet sells rep she was great went in sells lady spent time with me and i picked a car fron on line . price right paper work geting done go to finance office big guy was as rude as i have ever been treated. would not let me know any thing i asked like well how much is exstended warranty . reply well payment 360. well i cant pay that i had fig with sale amount and rate 270 to 290. reply you was wrong i can get it to 355. . i ask drop warranty and whats payment i have to be under 290. reply let me see he drops $ amount about .80 cent then about 60 cent .and never would tell me price of warranty . i needed to see if he would anser any i asked so there was an old red cor behind glass so i ask him what year and mr rude replied its the boss mans car .i ask him 3 more times same answer made deal i still was not happy but wnt with i so i could se last sheet of sales agreement to find ouy how much the warranty but as soon as i seen sale $ was off around 1500.00 and he could not get price down but .80 cents at a time very funny so i walked sales lady and worked it out . still had to leave there day and leave my other vel when pic it up i let them know i had no one to get me back and no one offered untill i was there with 2 vel . I feel as if i was my own sells rep finance rep cust service rep and delivery rep . like put your x her see ya later.kinda sad and funny i worked retail automotive my whole life and for this dealer 35 years ago as my frist job

Easy, Professional Buying Experience

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I recently bought a Prius from Courtney Miller at Gary Force Toyota and I appreciated her friendliness, professionalism, and patience. She is an asset to the company!

Kinny was great

by from Franklin, KY |

I have bought several vehicles from Gary Force over the years and have always been pleased, both with the price and the service. My last purchase was late last year and Kinny Landrum was my salesman. He was not the typical salesman you encounter in most dealerships. He was honest, sincere and patient. I never felt hurried or pressured. He waited for me to check options with other dealerships and never made a promise he couldn't keep. In the end, I ordered my truck with him and have been completely satisfied. When one small accessory was not as described in the brochure, Kinny helped my get the situation resolved thru Toyota at their expense. He follows up with you and makes sure you are completely happy with your vehicle. Great service from start to finish. The service department is also excellent. They are very easy to deal with and treat you well. Great place to buy a car.

Kinny is my Car Guy for Life!!!!

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I recently bought my Toyota Tundra from Kinny Landrum, and I couldn't be happier!!! I told him what I was looking for and how much I could afford. He made it all possible, and was very candid throughout the whole process. Not once did he try and get me to do something I didn't want to do or make me feel like I was going through the typical car buying experience! This guy is a very nice person and easy to work with! If you are new in town or been here for years and are looking at getting a new vehicle, you owe it to yourself to try Kinny first!!! I will be sending all my friends and family to him in the future. He handles his business how I try to and that's just simply old fashioned style of business. The style of business where the customer comes first and he truly cares about each one of his clients!!! Kinny is now someone I call a friend, and he is definitely "MY CAR GUY FOR LIFE!"

December 23, 2014

Mr. Curtis, the Toyota Tundra is a awesome truck and we are honored that you chose to do business with Toyota of Bowling Green. We strive to provide a different type of car buying experience and we are glad that Kinny Landrum and our team, was able to provide that for you. Thank you for your business!

Buy your car from Kinny!

by from Scottsville, KY |

In May of this year, my husband and I were interested in purchasing a Toyota Four Runner. We stopped by Gary Force in Bowling Green and were introduced to Mr. Kinny Landrum. We found Mr. Landrum to be incredibly personable. He found exactly what we were shopping for within two days! From that point on, Kinny, (not Mr. Landrum now) has been nothing but professional, accommodating and extremely kind. His sense of humor and willingness to help us in any way possible has made our experience very pleasant. We were NEVER pressured to buy from him. We have had many questions for him, and he's always willing to help us in any way possible. We consider ourselves fortunate for having met Kinny and having had the car buying experience with someone of such integrity and professionalism! If you want a new vehicle, stop by and see our friend, Kinny!

December 23, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Perry we thank you for choosing to do business at Toyota of Bowling Green. We are pleased that you are particularly pleased with Kinny Landrum. It is our team of professionals that we hope make us different from every other dealership. We look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations.

Impeccable all the way around!

by from Bowling Green |

I am currently on my 6th vehicle with Gary Force Toyota. They aren't just a dealership, they are like family. If I ever have need any help or just have a question, I know that I can call and they will answer. No one will truly understand how much I appreciate what Eric Carr, Kinny Landrum, and Marty Wilson have done for me over the years. I look forward to number 7!!

December 23, 2014

Thank you for purchasing 6 vehicles from us over the years at Toyota of Bowling Green. We are glad you see us as family and we look forward to helping you with your 7th vehicle. Eric Carr, Kinny Landrum, and Marty Wilson have been with us for many years and we appreciate your comments about them.

Great Service

by from Auburn,KY |

I had been looking for a used Tacoma for a while and prefer to look for cars on line. Many times emails to the seller or dealership would go unanswered. However, that was not the case with Gary Force Toyota. I had a prompt response and the truck was waiting for m out front for the test drive.

December 23, 2014

Dtracy, we appreciate you doing business with us at Gary Force Toyota of Bowling Green. It is our goal to exceed our customers expectation and we are glad that we were able to help you with your Tacoma purchase.

Great dealership with great sales people! !

by from Bowling Green, Kentucky |

I bought a used vehicle from this dealership in December of 2014. It was a great experience and my salesman, Bryan Parker made me feel at ease and was very kind and made sure my experience was one to remember. Thank you Bryan Parker for making purchasing a car so smooth and easy feeling.

December 15, 2014

We very much value your feedback and we are pleased that you had a great experience with Bryan Parker at Gary force Toyota of Bowling Green. Thank you for choosing to do business with us!

Purchased 2015 Tacoma's

by from Central KY |

Kinny Landrum has been my salesman for several years. Kinny is an honest person and is a professional in every way. I consider him a friend and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car. He will certainly be my salesman on my next purchase.

December 15, 2014

Thank you Dwight. You have been awesome to work with over the years and I look forward to continuing to work with you.