Toyota of Bowling Green

New 877-678-1754 New 877-678-1754
Used 866-769-8421 Used 866-769-8421
Service 866-483-2474 Service 866-483-2474

"We Take Care Of People"

Buying a car made simple

by from Corbin Kentucky |

Late on a Sunday evening our family drove by Toyota of Bowling Green to look for a Pearl White Highlander Limited. We were in Bowing Green and on our way out of town after a weekend visit to WKU. The Highlander we had been looking for over several months was on the lot. Since the dealership was closed we chatted with a representative after logging in on the dealership website. From that chat a Monday morning appointment time was set up for a sales consultant to call us. At the appointed time we received a call from Barbara Davis. Living 160 miles away from the dealership I was a little skeptical at first in trying to negotiate a major purchase like an automobile that included the possibility of a trade in and financing arrangements. Our reluctance turned into praise after connecting with Barbara Davis. She guided us thru the entire process from the convenience of our dining room table and all without a hitch. We picked the car up the following weekend where we found it ready to roll with a full tank full of gas and Barbara ready to spend what ever time was necessary to acquaint my wife, daughter and myself with all the features, electronics, knobs, settings and gauges. The transaction could not have been any easier if we had been in the show room and negotiated the deal sitting across a desk from Barbara. While at the dealership we also received a very warm welcome from Sales Manager Matt Stumbo. Our over all experience shopping for a car over the internet with Toyota of Bowling Green with Barbara Davis was nothing short of exceptional.

October 14, 2015

Don, thank you for sharing your story about visiting WKU and Toyota of Bowling Green on the way back home. We are glad that you met Barbara Davis who turned your reluctance into praise. Enjoy your new Toyota Highlander.

Great. Dealership

by from Bowling Green Ky |

Went looking for a van for our church Jason Gullett went above and beyond to make this happen travel to Tennessee twice to find what we needed if looking for a vehicle go by and talk to him. Overall a good experience from office staff

February 8, 2016

We are very happy that you had a good experience with Jason Gullett at Toyota of Bowling Green.

Great experience Salesman Ron Sams very helpful

by from BG. KY |

Good experience Fair Deal. Ron Sams make us comfortable during the process

January 27, 2016

That is great and we are glad that you had a good experience. We appreciate your business.

Great buying experience

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I came in with a narrow window of time and fairly specific vehicle needs. Ron Sams took on the challenge and had me in my new vehicle in record time! I could not have asked for better customer service or a more friendly group of sales and finance professionals. I will certainly be back the next time I am in the market for a vehicle.

January 18, 2016

Thank you Mr. Ford and we were glad that we could get you in and out quickly...

Gloria Russell

by from Franklin, Ky |

We had been talking to Gloria Russell in re: to trading for another Sienna Van which was to be our 3 rd van purchased from this dealership and specific saleslady, but our purpose for being there this day was to get my 2010 Van serviced and walked up front to visit Gloria to see what they had available at this time. Lo and Behold they had just received and unloaded: 2015 White pearlized Sienna Van LXE that contained what I was looking for exactly. This turned out to be My, Gloria and Toyota of Bowling Greens' lucky day. The 7th Toyota vehicle purchased from this facility over the last 15 to 20 years. Can't beat this dealership or sales personnel anywhere.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for doing business with Gloria Russell again! We appreciate you very much...

Courtney Miller is the Best!

by from Scottsville, Ky |

We have purchased 8 Toyotas since 2002. The last 3 Courtney Miller was our sales person. We recently purchased a 2016 Highlander which had to be ordered. She was most helpful in helping us with the decision making process of ordering our car. It was such a pleasure working with Courtney. Toyota is a better place having her as a sales person. Not only would we recommend Toyota of Bowling Green we would also recommend Courtney to our family and friends.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind comments about Courtney Miller. Enjoy your 2016 Toyota Highlander.

Great service

by from Bowling green, Kentucky |

Have gotten 3 different cars from there and the service has been amazing, thank you Courtney Miller, she was very patience and understanding of my needs

December 27, 2015

Thank you Yerald. We appreciate you continuing to come back and work with Courtney.

Great service, very friendly

by from Munfordville |

I was in the market for a used car and had been to all the local car dealers, after looking at what was available I quickly determined that what I was looking for needed to be able to last me a while so I stopped in Toyota of Bowling Green. Jason Gullet came out and we walked around looking at the used cars and the more we looked the more I realized I'd probably do better to just buy a new car. He was very accommodating.and friendly and I test drove a few different cars. Trying to see if I could do better elsewhere I looked around and found a car that had the exact features I was looking for. Jason got up with me and found the exact car I was looking for and had it delivered to the Bowling Green location. After I got the car he was very helpful organizing window tint. I couldn't ask for better service and would gladly go back because of the great service.

December 27, 2015

It sounds like Jason was very good at listening and advising you throughout the car buying process. We are glad that you are happy with the service you received during and after the sale.

Very easy vehicle buying experience

by from Scottsville Kentucky |

Jason Gillett at Toyota of bowling greenb was our salesman and he was very helpful and made our buying expensive very easy, we would definitely buy fom him again

December 27, 2015

Thank you Angela for sharing your experience about working with Jason Gullett.

Courtney Miller was awesome

by from Owensboro, KY |

We had been looking to purchase a Toyota Highlander and I had been looking for months. We saw one online at Toyota of Bowling Green. We live a little over an hour away. I spoke with Courtney on the phone and told her we wanted to come up the next day to check it out the next day. Courtney had the car waiting and ready for us when we got there. She made the process of purchasing our new vehicle so easy. We were very stressed and we couldn't have done it without Courtney. She doesn't stop being great, she still does everything she can for you after the sale. I have texted her several times with questions and she always gets back with us promptly. I would recommend Courtney to everyone.

December 27, 2015

Thank you Robyn for driving a little over 1 hour to work with Courtney at Toyota of Bowling Green.