Hudson Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Service 888-854-2091

Home of The Lifetime Warranty

Hudson Toyota Tacoma

by from central city, KY |

Our Sales person was James Civil he was very helpful in answering our questions and working with the team to give us the best price. Our over all experience was very pleasant.

Good Buying Exprience

by from Madisonville, KY. |

We bought our 2013 RAV4 at Hudson Toyota and our salesman Jay Mansfield was a great help. He explained our buying options and took the time to explain things about the car and set-up our Bluetooth for us. Overall he was a great help!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Anthony and all the people at this dealership were very helpful. My Dad and I were looking for a used truck and found a vehicle online that we had come in to look at. Their customer service was wonderful! The process wasn't complicated and they all did a good job explaining our financing options. Would definitely recommend Anthony and this dealership to others!

Purchased a used Nissian Rouge

by from Earlington, Ky. |

Sam Folk helped getting a car my wife could get in and out of easily even though she has R. A.

2014 Toyota Rav4

by from Evansville, IN |

I had made an appointment to meet with Jay to test drive a Toyota Rav4. Jay called me prior to the appointment to let me know he was with another customer and he gave the name of another salesman, Micah Perdue. I let Jay know that I was going to buy a car that night. I had planned on test driving the pre-owned 2013 Rav4 and a 2014 Rav4. An hour before my appointment, another woman bought the 2013, so if they had the color I wanted, I would get a 2014 Rav4. Micah was excellent in explaining the features, answering questions and ensuring that I was happy with the entire experience. My husband wanted me to purchase from Hudson Toyota because of the lifetime warranty. Everyone we interacted with at Hudson Toyota was friendly and appreciative of our business. We drove 45 miles to shop there.

Great service

by from Madisonville, KY |

Recently purchased a vehicle from the dealer and everything went very smoothly and they did their best to help us find the better option at the best price. Our sales representative was Brandon Richmond and I would recommend anyone to go and ask for him.

Great team @ Hudson Automotive

by from Louisville, KY |

Sam Folk was very helpful, he knows his product and presents himself well. Overall a very good buying experience, great support from Donna, also.

Great and knowledgeable sales staff.

by from Madisonville,KY |

Sam Folk was a great salesman. He took the time to show us everything we needed to know about our new car. All the sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable and helped us through the buying process. Love that they have a lifetime warranty on all their vehicles. Would definitely buy from Sam and the Hudson "family" again.

Very disappointed - No return phone calls

by from Tennessee |

We began calling last week to find out about a car listed in their used inventory. After good communication the first day, we made an offer. From then on, our phones calls were ignored and our offer practically scoffed at. We were within a few hundred dollars of the online price and we were turned down. The next day we were chagrined to find that they dropped the price online but still wanted to charge us $200 more than the new published price. Questions about the price difference went unanswered. We shall take our business elsewhere.

Great service

by from Madisonville, KY |

The service was great. Everyone was friendly. They helped me choose the right car for me and made buying a new care a little less stress. I would absolutely recommend these guys.

Good job

by from Clay, KY |

I just purchased a 2014 Corolla at Hudson's. James Civils was a great help and very attentive, overall a very personable guy. He helped and tried to do what he could to give me a great experience. Thanks James!!