Hudson Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Service 888-854-2091

Home of The Lifetime Warranty

Hudson- Madisonville

by from Henderson, KY |

I just bought a 2012 Camry from Hudson-Madisonville. I had an absolutely great car buying experience. James was the perfect salesman for me. He was knowledgable, not pushy and funny. I usually hate car shopping, but this time it was actually fun. James helped me find exactly what I wanted. The buying process was straight-forward, they gave me a fair price for my trade, and the customer service was exceptional. I will definitely go back to Hudson for my next car.

bought a 2014 corolla

by from Madisonville ky |

Bought a 2014 corolla and am very pleased with the car and buying experience. I definitely recommend this dealership as well as my salesperson James Civils.

Carl Horn

by from Sacramento,Ky |

Our buying experience was great. We have always had good luck with Toyota's . Our salesman was very nice and very helpful. Chad Embry went above and beyond to see that we were happy with or purchase. We will be a repeat customer. We will send customers your way.

Great Experience

by from Madisonville, KY |

They did a great job. Very good experience. And we were not the easiest buyers to deal with :)

I could not ask for better people.

by from Owensboro Ky |

I would like to think Micah Purdue for all the help he gave thru Internet. A Great Job from all that were involed in my buying experience . That's why I 'am a returning customer . Thanks each and everyone at Hudson Toyota .

Rick Price

by from Henderson, KY |

I recently bought a 2014 Camry from Anthony Murdock. We had a great experience - this was our first purchase from Hudson. I found that Hudson had a large inventory of vehicles.

Review of Hudson Toyota

by from Madisonville, KY |

I recently bought a new Camry from Anthony Murdock. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Anthony and the dealership as a whole. I highly recommend Hudson Toyota!

Ask for Micah Perdue!

by from Southern Illinois |

For two years our family had looked for a larger van or Suv. We gave up looking a month ago because everywhere we had looked never worked. The other sales people were pushey, liars or greedy it seemed. I totaled my van a week later but thankfully we all survived, so we were put in a position where we now had to find one. Micah was very helpful.... I am sooo pleased. He was actually willing to work out a deal that our family could go for and even worked with our local bank. We drove nearly three hours out of state to buy our new van from this great dealership. We plan on buying all of our future vehicles from there and now our friends and family also plan on going there! They are honest and run a business the way it should be!!!! May God bless your business Micah and Hudson!

Awesome service!

by from Morganfield, KY |

Anthony Murdock was great! He did everything he could to get the car I wanted. I love my 2013 Nissan Altima! This was my very first experience with Hudson Toyota and I will be back! Thank you again!!!!

Good experience. Great warranty

by from Beaver Dam, KY |

We went to Hudson because of their Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on used cars. We bought a car and had several minor issues which were resolved quickly. Aaron and Mike are awesome!!!