Toyota Scion of Somerset

4195 South Highway 27, Somerset, KY 42501

New 866-472-3095 New 866-472-3095
Used 888-263-7817 Used 888-263-7817
Service 877-851-0371 Service 877-851-0371

Toyota Scion of Somerset, Where it's all about You!!

Great service department

by from Jamestown tn |

This is the first time that I have purchased a Toyota from Toyota of somerset. I went in for my 5000 mile service and the service department were great. Thanks for getting us in and out in a very short time. I would recommend Toyota of somerset for their good service.

November 18, 2015

You're very welcome, Betty, and thank you for the great response. The team is dedicated to making sure your car is up to any task needed, so we're glad to have had the opportunity to keep providing the best for you. We look forward to seeing you again!

Well pleased

by from Columbia, KY |

I brought my Camry in because it has over 124,000 miles, and I thought it needed a good check. I was greeted immediately, my car was taken in quickly. The service employee came out to talk to me about what they might do and did not force any extras. The check was completed quickly, and I was on my way. I am well pleased.

February 2, 2016

We're glad to see you satisfied! Our team takes care to make sure the service needs are met first and we try to keep an eye out for anything that may need focused on. Thank you for your feedback!

Great Service!!!

by from Somerset, Kentucky |

Recent snowfall and driving in 12-15" of snow is no problem for the new Tacoma, a sensor light came on, dropped by had it checked, tech said it was due to rear tires spinning faster than front tires which made perfect sense in the area I was driving when it came on, reset sensor and was in and out in 10-15 minutes. Fast, very friendly, efficient service, all under warranty.

February 3, 2016

Great to hear, Scott! We're happy that the issue wasn't too bad and that we were able to get you back on the road in no time. Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you again!

Awesome Service

by from Glasgow, KY |

They worked around my schedule and done exactly what they said they were going to do. Even repaired it quicker than we had anticipated!

January 28, 2016

That's so good to hear! The timeliness of a customer's repair is always important to us, so we aim to give them the best in the shortest time possible. Thank you for your review. Go Wildcats!

Review fro Paula Miller

by from Jamestown, Kentucky |

Easy and good experience. Service was thorough, timely, and professional. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here. I will recommend this service department/dealership to my friends and family.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for the great response, Paula! Our team strives to provide our customers with the best in customer service, so we appreciate the great compliments. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Boston, KY |

Jason was great! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we were looking at. The entire purchase process was quick and easy. Chris Mills was great too. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Love my new car!

January 14, 2016

Thanks, Gretchan! When it comes to customer service, Jason really is fantastic and we're glad that you had such a great time with him and Chris. Congratulations on your new car and we'll keep an eye out for you in the future!

Great service---Great people!

by from Somerset Ky |

I've been a Toyota customer for many years. Jeff is the best! Peyton went all out on my most recent service visit. Much appreciated!

January 3, 2016

Thank you for the great compliments! Jeff and Peyton really are the best when it comes to customer service and we're glad that you had such a great time. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great service every time

by from Glasgow ky |

We have bought three cars from this dealer and have had the cars serviced there. They are professional and always do the job with no high pressure sale. We trust them and that is why we keep coming back. The service department is great and salesperson Stacy Dykes is outstanding.

November 22, 2015

Thank you so much, Paul! Our team is proud to provide our customers with the best in service and sales, and we're happy that you appreciate the team's professionalism. Stacy's also very excellent and she'll be happy to hear the compliment. Thank you for your excellent review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Dealership

by from Somerset, KY |

Salesman Isaac was a great person to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the Toyota Highlander I purchased. No pressure working out a deal that I was happy with. Working with the finance person, Chris, was a great experience as well. Bottom line is I was very pleased with this dealership and would highly recommend them. I had the opportunity to visit the service department and it was very clean and the service people were very friendly.

November 18, 2015

Thanks, Barb and Rich! Our entire team is always happy to provide an excellent experience for our guests, so we appreciate hearing your feedback. From Isaac, Chris, and the rest of the team, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great service, nice clean establishment

by from Williamsburg ky |

Was a great experience. Loving the Rav 4 Le thanks to all of Mr Jeff Hall help and dedication to our needs.

November 10, 2015

Thank you for the great response, Gina! Jeff really tries to make sure our customers are satisfied with their purchases, so we're glad that your experience with him went very well too. Congratulations on your new RAV 4 and welcome to the Toyota of Somerset family!