Toyota Scion of Somerset

4195 South Highway 27, Somerset, KY 42501

New 866-472-3095 New866-472-3095
Used 888-263-7817 Used888-263-7817
Service 877-851-0371 Service 877-851-0371

Toyota Scion of Somerset, Where it's all about You!!

Great Service

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Isaac was very pleasant to work with. He was very helpful and professional. No pressure working on a deal for our new Toyota 4Runner. Everyone was friendly. i would recommend the dealership to anyone.

review of service on my Toyota Venza

by from Somerset,KY |

Love the dealership !! Everyone there is friendly and I would recommend them to someone else !!

March 11, 2016

Thank you so much, Kimberly! When it comes to customer service, our team really strives to provide an excellent visit every time, and we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

excellent service, highly recommended

by from Somerset, KY |

Excellent service, highly recommended. I have bought several vehicles from Toyota of Somerset and have been a customer since they opened. Great service!

March 4, 2016

The pleasure's all our's, and thank you for the great feedback! It means a lot to us when our longtime customers continue to have excellent experiences with us and we look forward to helping you more in the future!

Great service

by from Somerset KY 42503 |

The young gentleman that helped me did a great job! Gave me a time frame and met it on the nose! He also went over everything I needed to know which is definitely a plus because I count on Toyota to inform me of needed service. Job well done.

March 1, 2016

It's our pleasure, Paula! When it comes to performing a thorough service, our team really aims to make sure our customers are informed of any necessary and wanted help. We're very glad to see that you had a great time with us and look forward to helping you again!

Great Service!! Great Dealership!!

by from Somerset, Ky |

Great service every time I have visited the dealership. Everyone is always nice and helpful.

February 19, 2016

Thanks, Matthew! The team strives to make sure our customers are fully taken care of and we're happy to see you continuously satisfied. Thank you for being a part of the Toyota of Somerset family!

Well pleased

by from Columbia, KY |

I brought my Camry in because it has over 124,000 miles, and I thought it needed a good check. I was greeted immediately, my car was taken in quickly. The service employee came out to talk to me about what they might do and did not force any extras. The check was completed quickly, and I was on my way. I am well pleased.

February 2, 2016

We're glad to see you satisfied! Our team takes care to make sure the service needs are met first and we try to keep an eye out for anything that may need focused on. Thank you for your feedback!

Great Service!!!

by from Somerset, Kentucky |

Recent snowfall and driving in 12-15" of snow is no problem for the new Tacoma, a sensor light came on, dropped by had it checked, tech said it was due to rear tires spinning faster than front tires which made perfect sense in the area I was driving when it came on, reset sensor and was in and out in 10-15 minutes. Fast, very friendly, efficient service, all under warranty.

February 3, 2016

Great to hear, Scott! We're happy that the issue wasn't too bad and that we were able to get you back on the road in no time. Thank you for your review and we look forward to helping you again!

Awesome Service

by from Glasgow, KY |

They worked around my schedule and done exactly what they said they were going to do. Even repaired it quicker than we had anticipated!

January 28, 2016

That's so good to hear! The timeliness of a customer's repair is always important to us, so we aim to give them the best in the shortest time possible. Thank you for your review. Go Wildcats!

Review fro Paula Miller

by from Jamestown, Kentucky |

Easy and good experience. Service was thorough, timely, and professional. I will continue to have my vehicle serviced here. I will recommend this service department/dealership to my friends and family.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for the great response, Paula! Our team strives to provide our customers with the best in customer service, so we appreciate the great compliments. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Boston, KY |

Jason was great! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we were looking at. The entire purchase process was quick and easy. Chris Mills was great too. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Love my new car!

January 14, 2016

Thanks, Gretchan! When it comes to customer service, Jason really is fantastic and we're glad that you had such a great time with him and Chris. Congratulations on your new car and we'll keep an eye out for you in the future!