Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC

1701 Columbus Pike, Delaware, OH 43015

New 888-464-5098 New 888-464-5098
Used 888-464-8927 Used 888-464-8927
Service 888-217-6858 Service 888-217-6858

No Money Down at Chesrown!

Great experience purchasing from John Albanese

by from Powell, OH |

My husband and I just purchased a new 2016 Buick Enclave from John Albanese. He was a pleasure to work with from the start. We appreciated the low pressure approach! We were close to purchasing the same vehicle from another dealership but Chesrown won the sale hands down by bringing the best deal to the table right from the start!

Stellar Service Department

by from Sunbury Ohio |

Great place, excellent service, very friendly and explained everything the car needed. Will be using this dealer again for sure

Service visit

by from Dublin, Ohio |

The service advisor knows the GM brand very well, the service visit is always on time and whithin the proposed estimate. You Cannot beat the FREE oil changes for life program offered by Chesrown!!!

Walt Stewart

by from lancaster ohio |

We had the pleasure to work with Walt Stewart. He did a great job at not being that pushy salesman. i almost walked out when i over heard comments made by the sales manager and a mouthy woman making fun of the price i was wanting to pay. Walt was nice enough to my wife and i that i decided to stay. it is a great truck and im glad i got the salesman i did thanks again Walt and im looking forward to doing more business with you.

too many trips back

by from Columbus, OH |

Bad experience. Took forever the day of buying, car was not cleaned properly and then they forgot to put a rug back in had to come back the next day and the next day because some finance papers were printed off wrong. Had some repairs done, took two days longer than what they said it will take and the memorandum title never came in 30 days so had to pay 18 dollars to get extended temp tags for 45 days, and to get a refund for the 18 dollars had to come back to the dealership AGAIN, that's twice in one day. Never again.

Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

September 12, 2015

Heather, I'd like to apologize for your bad experience with us. We are better than the treatment you received and for that I am truly sorry. Your time was not respected and it wasn't a one-time occurrence! The fact that it happened over multiple days in multiple departments tells me that there was a lot that we missed. Title work is always tricky and you are not the first person to have had this happen to them. We are actively working on a process to check and double check any outstanding titles that require delivery and payment. This is such an easy thing for us to do and yet it causes such headaches when it's not done in a timely manner! I apologize that it had to happen to you, but know that it is serving as a catalyst for us to get in gear to make sure this process is bulletproof from here on out. I sincerely apologize for the series of unfortunate events that seemed to pile up with your visit. We will not forget what happened as we put these changes in place so we can better serve others in the future. If there is anything that I can do personally to either rectify your situation or for you to simply vent to a real person, I'm your man. You can contact me direct at rgill@chesrown.com. Thanks Heather, Ryan Gill, General Manager / Owner.

great service

by from Powell, ohio |

Prompt and courteous service. Have no idea why this site requires 50 character minimum. Service was great and reasonably priced.

Brain Marshall provides excellent service..

by from Plain City ,Ohio |

Brain Marshall provides excellent service..always quick and efficient with each delivery.

Thanks Chesrown!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I am so happy with my new Yukon XL which was recommended to me by Ryan - it will be great with three kids in car seats. And Jim and the rest of the staff were great to work with in the process of purchasing my new car/trading in my old one. Thank you again for all of your help and the fantastic experience!

Joe Seiple is the best! All staff want to help cus

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Fantastic, have bought many cars from Joe Seiple at Chesrown of Delaware!

Chesrown Chevrolet Buick GMC responded to this review

June 10, 2015

Joe Seipel is one of our best! Stop by and say hi next time you're in!

Frustrated/discouraged

by from MTV OHIO |

This could be a very long review, but I will shorten it by saying, this was the worst experience I ever had at a dealership!! Things went wrong from the very start and it just got worse. I did talk with one of the owners who was a very nice guy!!! He did his follow up as any smart business owner would however never offered up any chance of trying to work things out!! I would never recommend this dealership to anyone!!