Acura Columbus

(4.4) 5 Reviews

4340 W Dublin Granville Rd, Dublin, OH 43017

Excellent used car buying experience

by from Westerville, OH |

Recently bought a 1998 Honda Accord that was taken in on trade. They had advertised it on Cars.Com, and due to timing didn't have pictures. I posted a note before they opened, and promsptly received a phone call from a sales person after they opened. He took the time to take photo's and sent them to my cell phone. They were open and honest in describing the vehicle condition, carfax, etc., so when i went to the dealer it was with my eyes open. There was no pressure, and they were quite helpful. Buying process was quick, to include temp titling (20 minutes). Price was excellent and way below book, and even offered to do repair at their expense as part of selling process. Repair part was only one left in the country, and it took a few days to be shipped in, and they promptly put it on, and i was notififed when it was ready. Excellent process, service, and experience!

Browsing

by from Worthington, Ohio |

We were looking to test drive a 2014 MDX and were approached in the parking lot by a very pleasant employee. We had done a lot of research online and had already looked into which exact vehicle we were interested in. Unfortunately we were promptly brought to the show room to look at the model in there, when the exact model we wanted was in the lot. The employees must have been having a meeting, but we were left in the show room after asking to test drive the car we wanted. To kill time we looked at other cars but after about 15 minutes we decided not to purchase our vehicle here and left. The sales associate was nice when we briefly spoked to him.

Acura Columbus responded to this review

October 24, 2013

Honda fan from Worthington, Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. My direct cell number is 614-325-5590. I don't understand how you could have been neglected for so long that's definitely not an acceptable experience but I want to make things right with you! If you are still considering an MDX, I promise you will not be disappointed with the solution that we can come up with. All I ask is an opportunity to speak with you. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to speaking with you personally. Jay Barger Operations Manager, Acura Columbus Cell = 614-325-5590 Email = jaybarger@acuracolumbus.com

Very easy purchase

by from Columbus, Ohio |

One of the most pleasant car buying experiences I have ever had. No haggling, fair and quick. This was a referal and it was definately worth the time.

Certified Acura TL Purchase

by from West Chester, OH |

I did most of the dealing on the car over email with the internet sales department, which worked out well since i live over an hour and a half from the dealer. They had a few "program" cars which were basically loaners that the dealer certified with Acura. I took the car for a test drive and I said "this car is certified right?" and he acted as if it wasn't. I then looked at the windshield and it had a giant "certified" sticker on it. Eventually they had to honor it, even though they didn't negotiate the price with this in mind. Then after the deal was done, i noticed a giant gouge in the rear bumper, which they also fixed prior to delivery, but after haggling, which i didn't feel i should have had to do. The rest of the delivery was fine. The only other issue was the painter who worked on the car was sloppy. The paint job on the bumper looked nice, but there was paint overspray on every window of the car, which i had to scrape off the windows myself. Considering the price of this car, i feel it should not have been delivered like this. Overall, a good value, but just keep on top of your stuff when you go.

Looking

by from Grove City Ohio |

We are looking at purchasing a new MDX went to dealership test drove the MDX. Also looking at a used RDX salesman had car ready to go no pressure.We will be back!!! Thanks