6500 Perimeter Loop Rd, Dublin, OH 43017

Service 888-451-1894

The Better Way To Buy!

Extraordinary experience!!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Purchased Pre-Certified 2010 c300 Sport, August 2013 My husband and I contacted the dealership at 11pm on Sunday (the day before a holiday) and received a VIP appointment the next day. We were called prior to our appointment and greeted at the door. Our sales associate, Mike was friendly and inviting. We walked in knowing what we wanted and our sales associate did not try to alter our choices or up sell us. Although we were browsing what we considered to be the lower priced vehicles (avg $26-$30k) we were treated as if we were purchasing the highest value car on the lot! All staff were extremely knowledgeable and made the pair of us feel comfortable and valued. This was not the used car experience that we are accustomed to. KUDOS to Crown Eurocars! The free car washes and no non-sense service practices will ensure that we come there first for our next car purchase. Several hours after leaving and purchasing we were pleasantly surprised by a follow up phone call. Truly a unique experience in car buying!

Crown Eurocars of Dublin responded to this review

September 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are happy to hear you experienced exceptional service from our associates! Please contact us when your new vehicle is ready for its first service. We would be happy to help! Your Friends at Crown Mercedes-Benz Dublin

Great service!

by from Columbus |

Michael Antauer was an excellent rep for me, and I appreciate the great attitide. Craig Brooks was a gig heklp also! Thank you guys again.

Amazing Service

by from Columbus, OH |

It was such a pleasure working with Maurice Aouad. I usually don't write reviews, but my experience leasing a car with Maurice was really an exceptional one. I typically lease a car every three years and this was by far the most professional, stress-free, and enjoyable experience I've had yet. I couldn't be happier with my 2015 Kia Optima. Maurice made the experience painless and got me a fantastic price without being at all pushy. I truly appreciated his knowledge and patience. There was no up-selling and I was treated with respect throughout the entire process. Hands down the best experience I've had leasing a car. Thanks for making it so easy and enjoyable! --Alexis

Great service!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Just bought another car from them. Had a great experience and no regrets w my purchase. Maurice Aouad was great, without any pressure to buy. He had great knowledge on the vehicles, and helped the process go smoothly.

Michael Antauer - Sales Rep at Crown Mercedes

by from Powell, Ohio |

I'm typically not one to write a review but feel others could benefit from my positive experience... I purchase a new car every 3 years and typically have to go out of state to secure the best numbers. However, this time I was able to stay local to make a very enjoyable purchase of a new 2015 E400 Coupe. The reason for this was truly the Sale Representative, Michael Antauer at Crown. Hands down the best transaction I've had purchasing a car in the last 20 plus years. A painless experience with excellent follow up and follow through at an fantastic price. Thanks again for such a pleasant experience!!! Cheers, Andrew

Buying a car

by from Westerville, Ohio |

Michael Antauer treated us with respect and used his position to transmit knowledge and information relative to the buying decision. He did not pressure, and his manner and overall attitude contributed to our buying decision. We would buy another car from Michael when and if it becomes necessary.Michael voluntarily drove to our home (approximately 10 miles distant from the dealership) to deliver the second key and to program our garage door. He is a courteous gentleman.

Buying process

by from Galena Ohio |

My husband & I recently worked with Ken Stuart for the 2nd time for the purchase of our Mercedes. Ken was extremely patient with us, (both times),very informative,professional & also made us feel relaxed & answered all of our questions. I wish all of my years of purchasing a vehicle would have been anything close to that, I have never felt so appreciated & also given great advice for a purchase of a vehicle. All I can say is I wish there were more "Ken's" out there when going through this process it would take the stress out of the situation.I love the car also, it rides unbelievably!

Crown Mercedes Benz Kenneth Stewart

by from Columbus Ohio |

I had a wonderful experience in buying my first Mercedes Benz. I attribute that all to Sales Rep Kenneth Stewart. I have never in all my car buying experience ever met a more helpful and experienced salesman. He was patient and knowledgable in the product he was selling. He took the time to show me the vehicles and find the right car that fit my needs. He kept in contact with me and made sure everything was done right on purchasing a vehicle. I could go on and on. Bottom line?buying a car from Crown Mercedes was fantastic!

by from Dublin, Ohio |

This is our second vehicle purchased through Ken Stuart at Crown Mercedes. Both experiences have been extremely enjoyable. Ken treats you with utmost respect and assists you in finding you the perfect vehicle that suites your needs and budget. Craig, the finance manager, is also delightful to deal with. Overhaul a wonder car purchasing experience.

Great experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Excellent introduction to Crown. You won't find a sales professional any better than Ken Stuart. Very knowledgable and through.

Ken Stuart and Crown - a great team

by from Columbus, OH |

Ken recently helped me with my fourth vehicle from Crown. I have always been impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile. Whether it be driving to my house to finalizing paperwork, staying late on New Year's eve, or remembering small details about my family, you receive the type of customer service that all customers should receive at all businesses (but rarely do). I would not hesitate to recommend Ken and the whole Crown team.