Crown Eurocars of Dublin

Service 888-451-1894

The Better Way To Buy!

Extraordinary experience!!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Purchased Pre-Certified 2010 c300 Sport, August 2013 My husband and I contacted the dealership at 11pm on Sunday (the day before a holiday) and received a VIP appointment the next day. We were called prior to our appointment and greeted at the door. Our sales associate, Mike was friendly and inviting. We walked in knowing what we wanted and our sales associate did not try to alter our choices or up sell us. Although we were browsing what we considered to be the lower priced vehicles (avg $26-$30k) we were treated as if we were purchasing the highest value car on the lot! All staff were extremely knowledgeable and made the pair of us feel comfortable and valued. This was not the used car experience that we are accustomed to. KUDOS to Crown Eurocars! The free car washes and no non-sense service practices will ensure that we come there first for our next car purchase. Several hours after leaving and purchasing we were pleasantly surprised by a follow up phone call. Truly a unique experience in car buying!

Crown Eurocars of Dublin responded to this review

September 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are happy to hear you experienced exceptional service from our associates! Please contact us when your new vehicle is ready for its first service. We would be happy to help! Your Friends at Crown Mercedes-Benz Dublin

Great service!

by from Columbus Ohio |

I have taken my C300 twice to Grady Nance and he's always so friendly and thorough. I will always use Crown for my service.

Auto service

by from Columbus, OH |

Glenn Manther is a joy to work with! Service was easy, fast amd on time as promised.

Great service

by from Columbus, OH |

Konstantin Chumak was my sales rep and he went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant experience. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Long time Mercedes Benz customer

by from Upper Arlington |

I have owned several Mercedes-Benz since I bought my first one back in the late 80's. I have worked with 3 different dealerships here in Columbus and countless employees. I have to say Crown is by far the best dealership and Andrew Ruck is one, if not the best employees I have come across. He was patient and very knowledgable as this last time I really was not sure if I wanted something fun or something practical. I can not rate these guys high enough!

Nice Experience

by from Dublin, Ohio |

Michael Antauer - Here is the review of our time at your dealership, as promised. We feel we got a fair deal and everyone treated us nicely. Though I still don't enjoy all the aspects of car buying, I will admit you made it as pleasant as possible. Thank you again for you assistance.

Spectacular Service!

by from Columbus, OH |

Shen Saguisi is one of the best. Even though i didn't purchase my C300 from crown I am always treated like family. I will never visit another dealer after dealing with Shen.

Great service, great buying process, will go back

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Purchased a car from Ken Stuart, but have looked at cars in the past with his assistance twice. Ken has helped my family purchase multiple cars, and is great throughout the process. The dealership gets my full approval!

Preowned SLK 250 2012 edition

by from Columbus, OH |

Had a great experience with Ken Stuart who went out of his way to help us get a great deal on a convertible SLK 250 2012 model. He even missed dinner with his family to help us get the paperwork in order on Saturday. Excellent service and great attention to detail. Highly recommend in the future!

Preowned SLK 2012

Great experience.

by from Powell, OH |

My wife and I have been loyal customers or Crown Mercedes-Benz for several years. Recently, we were looking to replace both of our vehicles. Our service adviser recommended Dustin Holland to assist us with looking at new vehicles. We set an appointment with him and upon arriving, he had two very specific vehicles waiting inside for us to view. Having not met Dustin before, we were both rather impressed with his knowledge of the vehicles and the brand. Dustin took the time to learn about our past purchases and found vehicles that he though would appeal to both me and my wife. We spent several hours learning about the new technology and felt very comfortable with Dustin's style and approach; he was not concerned with making a quick sale, but listened to both of us and found vehicles that fit our unique needs and style. Needless to say, we both decided to trade our current vehicles in for new ones. Our entire visit was extremely enjoyable and the staff was a pleasure to be around. We both highly recommend Crown Mercedes and Dustin Holland to anyone looking for a low-key and impressive sales experience.