Germain Lexus of Dublin

Service 866-972-0220 Service 866-972-0220

Lexus Elite Award Winner

Excellent car buying experience

by from Columbus, Oh |

I had bought my first Lexus from Germain Lexus of Dublin 13 years ago, and had been very happy with the whole experience and my car. I recently decided to trade in my 13 year old Lexus for a new one, and because of my previous experience went back to Germain. I went to the dealership several times before deciding what to buy and at no time was I ever pressured to purchase anything. I dealt with the same salesman, Ulises, as I had previously and again was very pleased with the results. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Lexus.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Metropolis WV |

Saw a vehicle online at this dealership. Gave them a call and talked to Armen Barsegov. Told him what i was willing to pay and wanted to surprise my wife with this vehicle. Well Armen was willing and offer to bring the vehicle to me. So we decided to drive to the dealership the next day and let my wife pick her car out. This is our second Lexus and Germain Lexus of DUBLIN has a very satisfy cutomer for life. Buying process and haggle free car shopping experience was great. So if you are in the market for a new or certified Lexus, I would advise you to give Germain Lexus of Dublin the first call. Promise you it will be your only call. And make sure you ask for Armen.

Outstanding customer service

by from Mount Vernon, OH |

Outstanding treatment by Armen Barsegove, from beginning to end. Treated us as if we were buying a new car instead of a used one. Answered every question patiently, even anticipating what we wanted to know and wanted to buy. Would recommend him to anyone.

April 24, 2016

We value our preowned customers just as much as our new Lexus customers because our goal is to the find the perfect vehicle for each customer. We're so glad to read that Armen delivered an amazing experience throughout your entire transaction and we hope we'll be seeing you again!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Columbus Ohio |

Excellent experience! Worked with Ben Maclam. First time Germain and Lexus owner--sure hope the service is as great as the buying experience was. Listened to what I wanted and then showed me what was looking for in size and price range. Although Lexus does not advertise it, they have a great pre-owned extended warranty program!

April 24, 2016

Congratulations on joining the Germain Lexus family! We're so glad that Ben was able to help you find the perfect Lexus with a great warranty! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Great vehicle and friendly attentive service

by from Dublin, OH |

Good buying experience and overall satisfaction of my used car purchase.

April 8, 2016

Congratulations on your vehicle and thank you for the review Brian!

New RCF

by from Dublin, Ohio |

Went in after work to look around, and I was able to test drive and purchase the car on same day. Wendie was my sales person and she was very nice and friendly and she was able to get the car around the price I requested for.

April 6, 2016

Congratulations on your new RCF and thanks for letting everyone know how satisfied you are with your purchase!

Great service!

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I had a great experience purchasing my vehicle from germain Lexus of Dublin. BJ was fantastic to work with--went above and beyond and made the purchasing experience very smooth. Would definitely recommend both the dealership and BJ!

April 8, 2016

Hi Amanda! It's great to hear that BJ was so fantastic to work with and made you feel as valued as you truly are! We appreciate your endorsement and thank you for the review!

Effortless Buying Experiences

by from Butler, Ohio |

We were able to find the vehicle we wanted, at a fair price, with an effortless shopping experience. This was our first dealings with Germaine Lexus of Dublin. We were greeted by BJ and immediately felt like a friend of the family. He made car buying easy and comfortable. Everyone there was friendly and the dealership itself is clean, bathrooms included. We had a pleasant buying experience and will definitely recommend this dealership AND BJ.

March 20, 2016

It sounds like you had a perfect car purchasing experience at our dealership with BJ! We appreciate your endorsement and congratulate you on your new vehicle!

All about the customer!

by from Dublin,Ohio |

We went in to purchase a GX460 in a specific color inside and out. They located one and had it picked up and delivered to Germain within the week. It came in with a hole in the top of the spoiler. We couldn't see it but our salesman did. They went into motion to get it taken care of. A week later we were delivered new car with great customer service. They did everything to make things right which is all you can ask when there are uncontrollable issues. Kudos to our salesman Earl!

March 20, 2016

A hole in the spoiler sure is odd, but we're glad that Earl fully inspected the vehicle before you took delivery. We'd never want something like that going to a customer as we want each of our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase! Thank you for the high marks in your review and we look forward to seeing you in service when it's time for your routine maintenance.

Better than I Could've Ever Imagined!

by from Westerville, Ohio |

My niece and her husband bought their Toyotta 4Runner here. They got such a great deal and were so impressed with Armen Barsegov, their salesman, that they came back and bought her daughter Lily a car too. I (Heather's Aunt) told them I was looking for a car; so they were more than happy to refer me to Armen Barsegov at Germain Lexus of Dublin as well. I called him on a Friday and then visited the dealership and met Armen the following Tuesday. I was hoping to get a decent car at a good price......I was soooo wrong! I bought a car that very night that was much, much better than I ever thought. I was looking for an SUV or mid-size sedan. Armen really took the time to find out what I wanted, what I liked, etc. Before long, he showed me a 2007 Cadillac that was almost too good to be true; it had one previous owner and only 70,000 miles on it. I bought it that very night. I still can't believe I have such a beautiful, awesome car. I would've never dreamed of owning a cadillac, because i've never owned a luxury car before, I thought they were "out of my league". But Armen was so passionate about helping me to get a really great vehicle that would fit all my needs, as well as still be a great trade in in the years to come. I'm so glad I listened to him, he was right. What a great guy and a great dealership. I've made them my ONLY dealership for my cars, and I plan on telling everyone how great they are! Go see them, you won't be disappointed. Thank you

March 20, 2016

Wow Jeanette! We loved reading your review and we certainly appreciate you spreading the word about your interaction with Armen and our dealership! Your excitement for your new vehicle and Armen just blossoms from your words! Congratulations on your Cadillac and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for such a wonderful review.