Germain Lexus of Dublin

New 877-507-3269
Used 877-522-3912
Service 866-972-0220

2012 Lexus Elite Award Winner

Great Experience and Purchased thanks to Marc!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Germain Lexus of Dublin was the fifth dealership I visited during my search for a new car. Originally, I didn't plan to consider purchasing a Lexus, but my parents are huge advocates of Lexus due to the service you receive and quality of car so encouraged me to look. After test driving a RX330 at a dealership in Akron, Ohio I knew this was the model I wanted. I wasn't very impressed with the price of the car though due to the mileage it had, new timing belt needed, year, etc. Since I live in Columbus, I came back and immediately went to Germain Lexus. My husband and I were greeted by Marc Honick. I walked in with a pretty good idea of what I was wanting and he took the time to listen then allowed us to look at and test drive several RX 330s they had available. By far Marc was the best sales consultant I worked with out of 5 dealerships visited. He took the time to educate us on what makes Lexus such a quality and safe car, features and benefits, differences between the cars available, etc. At no point did I feel pressured or that Marc was just trying to make a sale. I really felt like he genuinely cared about finding the car that worked best for me and since it was my first time purchasing a car, he even took the time to talk to my dad on the phone and answer additional questions my dad had. The car I was most interested in was actually just brought onto the lot so the dealership hadn't had a chance to detail it, service it, etc. I needed some time to think, but Marc made sure I left with all of the information I needed and went over the Carfax history and pricing with me. I ended up going back a couple days later and purchasing the car. I was really impressed with the work they did to the car and believe the dealership truly went above and beyond to give it to me in the best shape along with some added extras (most places would do as little as possible!). When I went to pick the car up, Marc went over how to work everything with me and told me everything they fixed/replaced. While doing so, he found an interior leather spot that was missed (most people wouldn't have pointed this out if they saw it) so I brought it back the following week and he had it taken care of for me! In addition, Marc took the time to follow up with me after I had the car for about a week to make sure I was happy and everything was going well. As a sales consultant myself, I would highly recommend Germain Lexus of Dublin and visiting Marc if you are looking! Marc's knowledge, responsiveness, honesty, and personality definitely represents Lexus well. I am extremely pleased with my pre-owned RX330 and look forward to visiting Marc again in the future for another Lexus purchase!

March 31, 2014

We are extremely appreciative that you took the time to share your story with us. Thank you for letting us know that Marc provided you with an exceptional shopping experience. We know that you will love your RX and look forward to assisting you again next time. Please let us know how else we can be of service in the meantime. Enjoy!

Experience after purchasing

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My original review is the featured review on this site. I had a fantastic purchasing experience, but cannot say the same currently. 3 months after my purchase, I had a tire blow out on my car while driving. To my disappointment, I found my spare tire was completely dry rotted and would not hold air. Since my spare was not in a usable condition, I had to pay an additional $100 to be towed (on top of $50 for assistance in changing a tire that couldn't be used) and had to purchase 2 new tires for my car instead of 1. The staff at the Lexus Service Center was great in helping me and documented my tire was dry rotted (I recommend working with Josh at the service center!). I was told by the dealership they would find me a used tire to replace my spare but it could be a week before I had a spare and no time frame was guaranteed. I drive daily to/from accounts for work so driving without a spare tire for 5 days or more was unacceptable to me for safety reasons. Although I appreciated the effort, I wanted to speak with a sales manager to come up with a different resolution if possible and share my concerns. I received a voicemail from the sales manager and called back around an hour later and left a voicemail. Since then, I have left several voicemails on the work number and cell number I was given and have not had a response. I also emailed the General Manager asking to be please be contacted by phone or email. It has been almost 1.5 months and I still have not received a response after the original voicemail left for me. Before purchasing a car anywhere, I would suggest to look at the condition of the spare tire. I did not think to do this and now regret it. I would hope Germain of Dublin would inspect spare tires on all cars they sell whether certified or non-certified to help maintain the safety of their customers in the event a tire would go flat or blow out. If my spare would have been in usable condition, it would have saved me 4 hours of time sitting on the road, $100 towing expense, and around $300 for a 2nd new tire. If there is nothing the dealership can do to further help me, I would have at least liked the courtesy to be told that and the opportunity to speak with someone regarding my concerns in trying to change the situation I was in for their future customers. I will certainly purchase another Lexus in the future, but more than likely will not be at Germain of Dublin due to lack of response and customer service after the purchase from the dealership management.

July 15, 2014

Hi Katie, We want to express our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences this issue has caused you. Our sales managers have been in touch with you recently, and we will do our absolute best to resolve your concerns. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we hope to earn back your trust in the customer service we provide. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Dublin Customer Support

Out of state purchase..

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

After searching online for a Lexus LS460 L for several months. I finally found what I was looking for with everything that I desired. So I inquired about the car by e-mail. The next day I was contacted by Clinton an online car salesman. Clint answered all my questions and concerns. The price he gave me was good and the vehicle transport charge was cheaper than he estimated. In less than a week my new Lexus was in my garage! The process went much smoother than I had anticipated. Clint is a real kool guy! NO COMPLAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GERMAIN LEXUS OF DUBLIN IS EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2014

We truly appreciate you taking the time to review Germain Lexus of Dublin and your experience with Clint. Thank you for letting us know that your out-of-state purchase went smoothly. Enjoy!

Great service in our buying experience.

by from Powell, Ohio |

This was our first experience of purchasing a of non American based Company. Sales Consultant Everett Zoog made the process enjoyable. He found a vehicle that met our criteria and then sum. Thanks Everett

April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Everett! We are happy to hear that he made your experience enjoyable. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

I was dissatisfiedlexusowner but now I am not!

by from Columbus, ohio |

Kudos to Jeff and all the rest of the guys/gals at Germaine Lexus of Dublin! I wrote an earlier review about a small customer service issue that has since been remedied and im e-mailing cars.com to have it removed. Jeffand the awesome service crew at Germaine Lexus have been absolutely stellar! My repair got done on time and under budget with a free 2014 ES300 Hybrid loaner car to use while my car was in for service! Whatever Jeff and those repair techs make they deserve a raise! This is exactly the reason you own a Lexus versus any other car on the market; a good reliable car with awesome VIP perks and VIP customer service from guys like Jeff and Dealers like Germaine Lexus of Dublin!

April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to update your review. We are happy that Jeff and the rest of our team were able to turn a negative experience into a positive one. We look forward to continuing to provide you with VIP service!

The Lexus Goddess

by from Columbus, Oh |

Armen was an amazing salesperson. This was my second time purchasing a Lexus from Germain and won't be my last. The service has always been impeccable. I will always recommend Germain and Armen to anyone.

March 23, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Sharron. We look forward to continuing to provide you with impeccable service!

Buying a used 2013 ES350 from salesman Clint Boyd

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I asked Clint Boyd several questions about the condition of the car before we drove from Indianapolis to buy it. He said he would look at the vehicle and get back to me, which he did. His representation of the vehicle was accurate and we conumated the deal on one vistit. I would buy another car from Clint.

March 23, 2014

Thank you for your review, Rob. We are glad that Clint made your out-of-state transaction accurate and thorough. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Great Experience

by from West Jefferson, OH |

Clint did a great job handling our selection and purchase of a previously owned Lexus RX330. He professionally answered questions and provided the information we requested. Would request Clint next time we make and purchase and recommend him to others.

March 23, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know that Clint did a great job. We hope to have the opportunity to assist you again in the future!

won't give me an update on my car in for service!?

by from Dublin Ohio |

I dropped my car off for service and when I called in to check on it I was told my advisor was off so no one could tell me anything about it!?!

March 27, 2014

Good morning, We are disappointed to learn of your experience with our service department. We would love to hear from you directly to resolve this miscommunication error. Our Service Director, Cindy Lentz, can be reached at 614-383-4248 and looks forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Dublin Service Team

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Urbana, OH |

We went to Germain Lexus of Dublin to look at a 2010 Ford Fusion. We had the pleasure of having Clint Boyd help us. From the moment we arrived, we were pleasantly greeted and personally escorted to the right person/department. There was something broke on the mirror on the outside of the car. They repaired that before we even drove it and he let us know that is was just serviced (which meant no oil change or fluid checking anytime soon), that the tires are in need of replacing and the car was pulling to the left which could be because of the tires or that it needs an alinement or both.. When we sat down to seal the deal, we asked about the tires and the alinement and we noticed there were some scratches in the paint. He said the scratches would have been taken care of already but the guy who does that is out that week. And as far as the tires go, they are writing a check to a tire place of our choice to replace the tires and to get an alinement. And we are going back this Friday to have them fix the scratches and they are also going to detail it for us. While they are doing all of this for us, they are also giving us a courtesy car to drive since we aren't exactly local. They are by far the most professional dealership we have dealt with and I highly recommend them to anyone.

March 21, 2014

It was our pleasure to work with you and we are very appreciative of your detailed review of your experience. Thank you for your recommendation and please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future!

Great customer service. Super friendly!

by from Kettering, OH |

Everett Zoog was the sales representative that helped me today. Not only was he very friendly and helpful, but definitely went above and beyond to ensure that I found the car that right for me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle. Jamie Adams also helped me with the financing part and he was awesome as well! I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at this dealership. Thanks again!

March 22, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Everett and Jamie. We are happy to hear that we were able to find the right car for you. Enjoy!