Midwestern Auto Group

Used 866-983-9082 Used 866-983-9082
Service 866-983-9091 Service 866-983-9091

New Car Purchase

by from Dublin, OH |

We just purchased our 4th new automobile from MAG of Dublin. From the time we arrived until the time we left as new owners of a 2015 Eos, we felt very appreciated. The level of customer service is second to none. You never feel like just one of the customers but rather the Sales Consultants and Managers go out of their way to make your feel very valued. They actually listen with interest in what the Customer wants instead of trying to sell you something else. I will continue to choose Midwestern Auto Group for all my future automobile purchases. I encourage anyone to not waste their time going all across the city to find just the right vehicle. Make a 1 stop shop to Midwestern Auto Group in Dublin Ohio. You won't be disappointed.

Customer Service a real negative..

by from Delaware Ohio |

We all have a choice to buy from anyone. If you're looking only for price, MAG might be 'a' stop you make. If you're concerned about customer service 'after the purchase' ..this is not the place to go. Bought a Volvo at MAG about 6 weeks ago and was given a deal that fit my budget, only to realize that a significant option was left off. I emailed and called them to get this arranged. I had spoken directly to the service guy in which he shared he didn't know if he could go anything - great guy - but he was right, he was out of his sphere. I had tried to talk with the sales manage..3 emails and a phone call requesting he call me..to this moment, I've not heard from him. The financial man called me, I shared my story, he promised that the next day by 'end of day' he would call me...that 'end of day' never came. I had the big boss of the entire group call me, I shared my story, he said he'd be back to me right away. I'm not sure what right away is but could right away be in the range of days? Watch what you buy as sometimes there could be something removed, not explained or otherwise eliminated without your knowledge only to find out later.

MAG is the best

by from Dublin OH |

They are all a top notch team at MAG. From Sales to Service, their customer service is the best around. I'm telling you, they will earn your business morally, legally, and ethically right! Haha! Seriously though, go visit to see the vehicles at least. The facility is beautiful and stunning! Ask to see the Rolls Royce room for a special treat!

Buy a new car which can't be stared next day!

by from Troy, OH |

Buy a new Volvo XC-60, which can't be started next day! The screen showed: 'Low battery charge Power save mode', finally the battery was replaced by ther dealer closing me.

Asking about price got rude response

by from Dublin,Oh |

I just called about a car. Very rude and not interested in making a deal. I guess if it's not a high end car they don't care if they sell it or not. It just saved me a trip there

Just what you'd expect from a Ferrari dealer

by from Novi, MI |

spojfg03q94ypiwnv AOuf92WHG'PSNVPqOHYTG'PAWIBVAOJFP

Amazing experience, VW Department

by from Dublin, Ohio |

We bought a USED Jetta from Michael Beck and he was absolutely outstanding. We had been shopping around with different brands, models, and dealerships. MAG was by far the friendliest and had no pressure to sell to you right away. They sold us the used car with as much care and attention as a new car and took lots of time to explain everything. MAG offers so many benefits when buying and it's facility was extremely clean. The buying process was by no means strsssful; instead, it was how it should be, fun.

Disinterested

by from Blacklick Oh |

Stopped to inquire about the new BMW 4 series and pickup in Europe. Showroom was empty which meant walking around trying to find a salesperson. Then when we found one he was on smoke break but did find another man who was just as disinterested. Went to the other BMW dealer in town and bought a fully equipped BMW 4 series. Got a great price-knowledgeable salesperson.

Be Wary of Service Department Tactics

by from Heath, OH |

Not happy. Took car in for warranty repairs. $466 later I got my car back. Suggested repairs were not under warranty despite serve tech making them sound like they were. Will Never go back...

Midwestern Auto Group responded to this review

November 7, 2014

Hello my name is Bob Croushore Service Director, from MAG, if you be so kind to provide me some details so I can research the situation I will be more than happy to try to assist you. My contact information is office# 614-389-5580 or bcroushore@magcars.com

Great dealership

by from Lake in the hills, Illinois |

I contacted them to ask about a used vehicle and the one of the sale person called me and kindly explained information about the vehicles they have. I wad thinking about build a car and order it. So they reviewed my order and gave suggestion as well. I hope I can buy a car from this dealership if I have chance.