Tansky Sawmill Toyota

6300 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43017

Above & Beyond

by from Powell,OH |

I am totally in awe as how the attitude has changed with the personnel that I have dealt with since Tansky opened their newly remodeled facility. This was our 2nd visit. After explaining the problem (maintenance light 'On') to Justin in the service department he quickly resolved what we thought was going to be a far more expensive repair than what the end result, that being the gas cap was not fully locked down. This set the stage for the same event while on a a trip to Logan, OH shortly thereafter. We were totally at a loss what was going on with my wife's 2001 Camry and after analyzing the vehicle and reviewing the repair costs (more than what the car was worth), we decided to come back that same day and see what we could find in a new or even used Toyota which we both are long-g-g time owners of since 1984. Our hats are off to Justin for showing what a concerned Service Representative can do and what he reflects for Tansky. Good Job Justin!! Jan & Guie Lewis

Epic failure in repair

by from Dublin Ohio |

Two visits, two hour wait and $290 later, the problem was not even touched. How could this happen? The gas tank door release handle on my 2006 Camry needs to be replaced. On my first visit, I paid the $110 for the part to be ordered and shipped from another dealer. The service person setup the appointment for me to bring in the car and install the handle two days later. The dealer called me that the part has arrived. Today I came in, told the service person my name, my car model and year and the intended job for replacing the release handle. I told the service person I have already paid the new gas tank release handle. One and half hour later, I saw my car parked outside the garage and was ready to go. I talked to another service person to process the service notes and made another payment of $183.00 labor and parts. I walked to the car and opened the car door. The new gas tank release handle was not in place at all. The intended replacement job was not done at all. I was so embarrassed for this dealership. How could it fail so spectacularly. Each and every service person and technician who worked on this car did not detect any miscommunication and passed the same gas tank release handle problem untouched to the customer after the visits, wait and multiple payments. Epic fail. There is no other way to describe it.

Poor customer service

by from Columbus,ohio |

Bought my wife a new Toyota Yaris, When we picked it up it had a chunk out of the front bumper cover,right on the top where you could easily see it,looked like something fell on it. Salesman said we'll touch that up for you,I said no.Then they said they would send it to their body shop,remove the bumper cover and completely refinish it,I said ok. Got it back a week later , bumper had been spot painted,now the paints peeling,Thanks a lot!

Fantastic Service

by from Powell, OH |

We've just completed our second lease from Tansky Toyota with the assistance of Richard Norman. Richard is an excellent salesman to work with as he listens to what you want, makes recommendations on what might best serve your needs and takes customer service to heart. Richard and the entire Tansky team do a great job of providing the best possible service without a lot of pressure. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, Richard and the Tansky team are definitely the people to help you!

Customer service

by from Columbus Ohio |

I leased a new 2015 Corolla on Jan. 17th and wanted to say how happy I am with my purchase and with the Salesman (Richard) that helped me. Richard greeted me almost the second I got out of my car and was so helpful and patient, as I was not sure which vehicle I wanted to lease or purchase. He told me all about the benefits of each vehicle I drove, which helped in selecting the Corolla. I would highly recommend Tansky Sawmill Toyota and ask for Richard to help you with your dream purchase! Thank you Richard...I love my new car!

Great place to get a car!

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

John at Byers was so kind and didn't pressure me about anything! Told me the facts and let me decide! He provided all the possible information for the vehicle I had in mind, didn't hide a thing! He was just a pleasure to work with! You can definitely trust Byers when looking for a car, new or used! They will treat you like deserve! Best experience as far!

Thanks to Richard Norman at Tansky Sawmill

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We are the Chu Family. We just want to express our thanks to Mr. Richard Norman and Tansky Sawmill Toyota. On Dec 30, 2014, Tuesday, we bought a new 2015 Toyota Corolla from Tansky Sawmill Toyota and we could not get more happier than that. On that same day, we have been to another car dealership to shop for cars. The salesman there was knowledgeable, but not showing the kind of friendliness we expected to make us feel like we were in the right place. We, eventually, drove to Tansky Toyota at Sawmill Rd., and ended up meeting Mr. Richard Norman. He was not pushy at all. We are Chinese, and we were not that good communicating in fluent English. While me, my husband and my daughter were talking Chinese while Richard is standing next to us (which, I know is not polite enough), he would wait patiently there for us to finish our conversation and then do his job. He (Richard Norman) did make us feel like home, and feel like we were at the right place. Every time when the three of us were talking in Chinese and exchanging ideas, Mr. Norman would make excuses to walk away for some minutes. The fact that he allowed room for us had made us feel comfortable and easy. As with Tansky Toyota at Sawmill Rd., we are very happy that they gave us a very good deal. We are happy with the car until this moment, and we expect to be so in the long run. Sincere thanks from the Chu Family (from Columbus, Ohio), today, at 1:30pm, Thursday, January 8, 2015.

Thanks , Richard Norman

by from Dublin, Ohio |

We have obtained a new car, thanks to Richard Norman! Richard met and made us comfortable during the entire visit by being friendly, professional, and enthusiastic. In the time we spent at the dealership we got to knonow each other and became good friends, starting to feel like we are a part of Toyota family. He answered all our questions and explained all options and benefits, going above and beyond in energy level and optimism. Today's car market is a tough business with competitive company offers and deals, that is why the personality of a salesperson becomes extremely important and makes a huge difference when the customer needs to make a choice. For us, it was a very pleasant experience. If we decide to come back for a new Toyota, Richard Norman will be the the number one product specialist we would like to deal with. We are definitely going to recommend Tansky Sawmill Toyota and Richard to our friends.

Thank you Richard!

by from Dublin,OH |

We have obtained a new car, thanks to Richard Norman and Tansky Sawmill Toyota! Richard met and made us comfortable during the entire visit by being friendly, professional, and enthusiastic. In the time we spent at the dealership we got to knonow each other and became good friends, starting to feel like we are a part of Toyota family. He answered all our questions and explained all options and benefits, going above and beyond in energy level and optimism. Today's car market is a tough business with competitive company offers and deals, that is why the personality of a salesperson becomes extremely important and makes a huge difference when the customer needs to make a choice. For us, it was a very pleasant experience. If we decide to come back for a new Toyota, Richard Norman will be the the number one product specialist we would like to deal with. We are definitely going to recommend Tansky Sawmill Toyota and Richard to our friends.

Great experience

by from Dublin, OH |

We are now leasing new Toyota Corolla and it was the best experience of this type we had in the last 16 years. I was very pleased with Richard Norman's professionalism and warm personality. This was the major factor why after visiting several dealerships we were back to Tansky and signed a lease. The deal was also very good. Thanks, Richard!