Fredericktown Chevrolet Inc

New 866-629-7930
Used 888-419-0077
Service 866-266-9581

How Do We Do It?!

Second car purchase from out of state

by from Charleston, WV |

Came from Charleston, WV. This is my second car purchase from Fredy Chevy in the last couple years. From start to finish it has always been a great experience and I will return to buy my next one. This time we started dealing with Amber over the phone and on arrival I had the pleasure of finishing up my experience with Hugh. I have recommended this dealership and will continue to do so. Well worth the drive.

February 27, 2014

Hi N. Harper! Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad we make it worth your trip up here. It's great to know that we can serve out of state customers just as well as our near by customers! Take care and we can't wait to see you again!

Good experience start to finish-bought the car

by from Portsmouth Ohio |

This dealership was top notch and well worth my 100+ mile drive. I would have liked to have bought locally but was not able to get the deal I wanted. Amber Cooper kept me informed on vehicles in my price range and I got a great deal on a 2014 Chevy Cruze that drives like a dream. Seth Poland provided a seamless purchase and patiently taught me how to use all of the modern communication features including synching my phone for handless talking. Robin Potts also did her research on the loan and made sure I got the best interest rate and a loan with no penalty for early lay off. I never felt pressured or like I was being pushed to buy upgrades or extras which I appreciate. After talking to dealers in two states I am glad I settled on Fredericktown Chevrolet who were professional and courteous and delivered an exceptional buying experience. I highly recommend them even if you have to travel. Their prices were much lower than most dealers I consulted.

2015 Chevy Traverse Ltz

by from Sudbury, Ohio |

New 2015 Chevy traverse From Fredericktown Chevrolet is the best vehicle I have owned. We have dealt with the same dealer and dealership for years because Jim Jarvis continues to keep up on the products he is selling, offers us the best deal, and us the most down to earth salesperson you'll find. Jim has called me on several occasions after my purchase to see if there were any questions. I only had one or two left because on the day I picked my vehicle up, Jim had set aside three hours to go over all the features. We definitely recode do Fredericktown Chevrolet and Jim Jarvis for your next car, it's worth the drive!

Excellent Care and Follow-up

by from Mount Vernon Oh |

They took great care thru-out the entire process in the purchase of my new truck.

Great experience!

by from Utica, OH |

Mike Fawcett was excellent to work with! His attention to detail, follow up and execution made the purchasing process very quick and painless. Will definitely consider him and Fredericktown Chevrolet for future vehicle purchases!

Purchased chevy traverse today!

by from Fredericktown, ohio |

Kevin really explained everything very well and made sure I made a decision with all the knowledge I needed. Nikki made paperwork very quick and easy and also informed me of everything I needed to know. Overall I would recommend others to buy here.

Great Service

by from Hudson, OH |

Had a fantastic experience with Autum, Seth, Art, and others. I was able to get answers to my questions quickly and over email, which was great given I live a good distance from the dealership. All my questions were resolved quickly and professionally, and it made coming in and buying the car a breeze. Great job from Seth and the team. I'd happily recommend these folks to anybody in the market for a vehicle.

Great Sales Service

by from Galion, Ohio |

Mike worked very hard to get my approved and I was definitely not expecting to leave with a brand new car! I told them what I wanted and they made it happen! Definitely recommend Freddy Chevy!!

Wonderful service. Mike Fawcett A ++

by from Mount Vernon |

Mike Fawcett and the entire staff @ Fred. Chev.are wonderful. I have dealt with them numerous times before and will continue to send my family and friends there. Great job Michael. Thank you on a job well done.

December 10, 2014

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for a loyal customer and your wonderful review! We appreciate it so much! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

New truck

by from Marion, Ohio |

Best price in a large area of dealerships. Friendly sales people willing to go the extra mile to get you what you want.

December 9, 2014

Hi bwheels! Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that your purchasing experience was so great! We are also glad that in this large area of dealerships that you chose us! Please don't forget about our Preferred Owner Program and Pit Stop Program! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Very Friendly "small town" dearlership!!

by from Munroe Falls, Ohio |

Very nice people to do business with! Sales people and all others involved in the process were very helpful!

December 10, 2014

Hi Bill! Thank you for your business and review! We are so glad that you chose us to help with your purchasing process! Please don't forget about our Preferred Owner Program and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!