Fredericktown Chevrolet Inc

New 866-629-7930
Used 888-419-0077
Service 866-266-9581

How Do We Do It?!

Second car purchase from out of state

by from Charleston, WV |

Came from Charleston, WV. This is my second car purchase from Fredy Chevy in the last couple years. From start to finish it has always been a great experience and I will return to buy my next one. This time we started dealing with Amber over the phone and on arrival I had the pleasure of finishing up my experience with Hugh. I have recommended this dealership and will continue to do so. Well worth the drive.

February 27, 2014

Hi N. Harper! Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad we make it worth your trip up here. It's great to know that we can serve out of state customers just as well as our near by customers! Take care and we can't wait to see you again!

Personal Recommendation

by from Fredericktown, Ohio 43019 |

I just purchased a 2014 Silverado 1500 from Fredericktown Chevrolet. This makes my fourteenth vehicle purchased from this dealership. Jim Jarvis has been my salesman for most of these cars and trucks, and is always getting me the best deal. The service following the purchases is OUTSTANDING. The employees are always so friendly and willing to help.

Great salse people No pressure

by from Mount Vernon,Ohio |

We bought the Chevy Traverse LS and love it. The sales person Jim Jarvis was very good to deal with. This is our 3rd car bought there James and Jean Chandler

Fredricktown Chevy

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Great experience, made the entire deal over the phone and it went ultra smooth. Autum was a true professional and put the deal together in minutes. Grant

Amazing Service!

by from Ashland, OH |

Awesome customer service and very personable from the moment we walked in until we drove away in our new car!!

Review for my Equinox

by from Mount Vernon, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2014 Equinox from your dealership; my entire experience there was fantastic. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to purchase a vehicle due to my personal situation, but Kevin my salesperson and Cheri the sales manager understood my situation and worked out a great deal for me on a lease. I never leased a vehicle before so I had several questions; Nikki was able to answer all my questions that I had. I am completely satisfied with everyone there I am going to recommend to everyone that they purchase their new car from Fredericktown Chevrolet. Thanks So much, Stacy Cross

Great Job

by from Mount Vernon, ohio |

I purchased a Tahoe from Fredericktown Chevrolet and every thing went great and Seth Poland did a good job. I will be back to buy my next one from them.

Purchased new car from Fredericktown Chevrolet

by from Mt. Vernon, Ohio |

We had a great experience with this dealership. We started our search over the phone speaking with Kevin. When we arrived at the showroom Kevin was very informative and helpful. Kevin and the rest of the team worked to help us find the financing we needed. Thanks to all involved in helping us to obtain our 2014 chevy cruze!

FLIER FAN

by from ontario,ohio |

The website is horrible. You can't narrow search to a certain vehicle and no pics of any vehicles in stock.I was on website for an hour and couldn't pull up a 2014 chevy equinox lt. It is a joke so i went elsewhere.

September 8, 2014

Hello Flier Fan, We do apologize and appreciate your feedback with the search results automatic reply. We are currently working with the web designer in changing this response. When you were performing your search we did not have any 2014 Front wheel drive, LT, Chevy Equinox's in stock, which is what prompted the "no search results" response. In the future if you are receiving similar error messages on our website, please give us a call at 877-726-4885. We have representatives available from 8:30AM to 10:00PM to assist. At this time, we do have two 2014 Front wheel drive, LT, Chevy Equinox's available and in stock. Just over the last couple of days, we were able to acquire them from other dealers. They are a popular vehicle and I do not know how long we will have them available. We would like to have the opportunity to help with your vehicle search, if you are still in the market for an Equinox. Again we do apologize for this inconvenience and Thank You for your feedback! Feedback is how we learn the areas that we need to improve on, to better enhance our customers experience. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help!

Salesman Jim Jarvis

by from Fredericktown Chevrolet |

Fredericktown Chevy and Salesman Jim Jarvis have done what is natural for them, providing excellent buying experience, a team effort. I have purchased a number of vehicles from Fredericktown Chevy and Jim Jarvis has always provided an excellent experience along with the team.

September 4, 2014

Thank you Fredy Chevy Cares! We appreciate your kind words! We are so happy to be able to assist with your purchasing process! We do hope to see you soon and if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks again!

Great Experience! Great People! Great Pickup

by from Butler |

No High pressure. Just great honest sales people who will sell you what you are looking for. Jim Jarvis sold me 2 Silverado pickups now and I have not been disappointed at all. From start to finish it was a great experience and I will return to buy my next one. Jim is the best. Don't even look elsewhere. Thanks Jim, I am enjoying my new crew cab silverado!! By the way if you like coffee, they have great tasting coffee. Friendly atmosphere.

September 8, 2014

Mr3girls, We would like to thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful review about your experience with us! We are so happy that Jim Jarvis has been able to assist you with your purchases. We are also happy to see you continuing to allow us the opportunity to assist with your purchasing process. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thanks again!