Coughlin Johnstown

Coughlin Johnstown

670 W Coshocton St, Johnstown, OH 43031

New 888-595-8224
Used 888-523-9175

Coughlin has the cars for you!

Surprisingly pleasant car buying experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I?ve been searching for a Ford Focus for about a month. I hadn?t even considered Coughlin, but after going to Ricart and not having a very good experience, I kept searching. Ricart only offered me $5700 for my van, which was in very good condition and could easily sell for over $12,000. I was never made to feel as though they cared if I bought from them or not. I definitely did not feel valued as a customer. Needless to say, I kept looking. Through Cars.com I was able to find the exact car I was looking for at Coughlin. I called and spoke with Jeff Cavendish and made an appointment to see the car that same afternoon. When I arrived, Jeff had the car parked right outside the front door and the gas tank full. He sat in the car with me and explained how all the features worked, handed me the keys and told me to take my time with the test drive. When I returned, I told him I?d very much like to purchase the car, depending on what the offer was on my van. His manager took a quick look at my van and offered me $8500! With the two rebates Ford was offering, I could not pass up this deal. I sat down with Jay Shepler, the ?paperwork? person, signed a few papers, wrote a check and walked out the door. All-in-all, this was the most pleasant car buying experience I?ve ever had. I never felt one moment of pressure. There was no back and forth between the manager and sales person, like at many other dealerships. It was all very relaxed and friendly. My husband will soon be in the market for a new F-150 and we will most definitely be purchasing from Coughlin.

Great experiences every time!

by from Columbus, Oh |

I've purchased several from this dealership and continue to go because it's extremely easy and a trustworthy place. I've also used their service department a few times. They are thorough and quick with the repairs. I work with salesman Jeff Cavendish for every purchase as I know he will get the best deal for me and is honest about every detail. Every purchase has been extremely easy and fast. I definitely recommend this dealership and this salesman.

Low pressure sales...straight foward purchase

by from johnstown ohio |

Great Selection and very low pressure sales. Would highly recommend. Talk to Shawn Hubbard

Great buying experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Awesome and easy buying experience. Thanks to Jeff.

Great experience

by from Johnstown, Ohio |

I have been looking for a car for some time on the Internet. I have bought at least 4 vehicles from Couglin, and decided to look again. Although I haven't purchased a new car yet, I would highly recomment this dealership. I have had a great experience with them. Shawn Hubbard was great to work with and showed me every option available on the lot. When I find exactly what I am looking for I will buy from them again! Thanks for everything.

Excellent buying experience

by from Ashland, OH |

Greg Kitchen was an excellent Sales Rep. He responded very quickly to all of my requests or communications. Greg was very helpful and found us exactly the vehicle we had requested. I have a Ford dealership 5 minutes from my house and they didn't care much about my business and did nothing to earn the sale. To me, if I'm buying a $40,000 vehicle, I should have the full attention of a Sales Rep. Coughlin Ford EARNED my business because Greg made customer service a priority. I would absolutely recommend Coughlin Ford!

Jeff Cavendish at Coughlin is top notch

by from Oregon, Ohio |

Jeff Cavendish made the process as easy and efficient as it gets. I Highly recommend working with Jeff for your next purchase.

Stress Free Car Buying

by from Utica, Ohio |

Greg Kitchen was my salesman - recommended by my neighbor who just purchased a new truck from him. I test drove one day, talked to Greg on the phone once or twice and came in the following day to sign paperwork. It took all of 10 minutes to sign and the credit manager was great. I was very glad I was able to purchase a vehicle near my home to help the local economy and to be able to conveniently bring my vehicle in for service if needed. I have never had such a stress free experience in a dealership. Great job Greg and Coughlin Ford - Johnstown.

Coughlin Ford, Johnstown, Ohio

by from Clendenin, WV |

Great service. No hassle. Best dealership that my wife and I have ever dealt with. Anytime I do vehicle business Coughlin will be the first on my list. Thanks a bunch. A+.

Purchased a college car for my children

by from Sunbury, Ohio |

I called Shawn and asked him if he could check this car for me. He brought it over to his dealership and we looked it over real well. He went above and beyond what was expected and I feel comfortable driving away. Thank you, Shawn! Great service!!