Lash Chevrolet

Service 866-884-9669 Service 866-884-9669

The Better Deal!

Great Experience!

by from Zanesville, Ohio |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. From the time I walked through the door till the deal was complete, It was a great experience. The salesperson was wonderful. No pressure, very helpful. Made sure I was able to get what I came in for. Overall...great experience!

Satisified Buick owner

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

We had an older Buick and wanted to upgrade, we were looking for a CLEAN Buick at an affordable price and found it at Lash. Our salesperson was great, easy to deal with and everything from start to finish was professional. This is my third vehicle from the Chevy dealership in Johnstown and won't be my last. We couldn't be happier!

Will NEVER purchase vehicle from them again

by from Johnstown, Ohio |

I went to this dealer because they had a specific used car that I was interested in 2013 Explorer. I contacted via email and was contacted right back, I went in and bought the car. It was an easy sell. I had a check from my bank because I went straight through them but they did not want to take that, they stated they could get me a way better deal and so on and so on. So I believed, I got a 1/4% better (not much) I should have went with the check but I didn't and now over 30 days after purchasing the car, my bank cannot get them to send the needed paperwork, my car payment is due and who is this going to look bad on? ME , my credit not the dealers. I have gone in I have continually called. I spoke to the manager (supposedly) and they were NOT professional at all. I was treated nasty when I was checking on my title because I had 2 days left to get tags and still didn't have it. I finally had to drive in to the dealership and get it myself. I still cannot pay my car payment because the bank does not have anything they need to set it up, they are still waiting on the dealership. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! I will never return to this dealership and anybody who asks me will get my story and how horrible of an experience this has been.

Not a Dealer that wants to deal or sale cars

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Asked to be contacted about vehicle via Cars.com site but didn't get contacted. Two days later went to Lash's site and asked about vehicle, still didn't get contacted. Called about vehicle listed for $34,000, salesman said the wouldn't reduce price no more than few hundred because they felt the had the best one in the area. Called again a couple days later, got the same salesman who again said only a couple hundred off. Called two days later and asked to speak to some other salesman who said vehicle was sold. I told them in the beginning I was a cash buyer with no trade-in. I expected someone to contact me but no one did. After I contacted them via phone, I expected more negotiation than just $200 on a $34,000 purchased.

Car dealwrship

by from Heath,Ohio |

I was never contacted by dealership after email was sent

2008 Cobalt

by from mount vernon, ohio |

Although I couldn't make up my mind on the vehicle I wanted. I was not pressured and the salesman's patience and helpfulness was unmatched. I will go to Lash Cehvrolte first when I'm ready to buy!!