Lash Chevrolet

Service 866-884-9669

The Better Deal!

Great Experience!

by from Zanesville, Ohio |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. From the time I walked through the door till the deal was complete, It was a great experience. The salesperson was wonderful. No pressure, very helpful. Made sure I was able to get what I came in for. Overall...great experience!

Not a Dealer that wants to deal or sale cars

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Asked to be contacted about vehicle via Cars.com site but didn't get contacted. Two days later went to Lash's site and asked about vehicle, still didn't get contacted. Called about vehicle listed for $34,000, salesman said the wouldn't reduce price no more than few hundred because they felt the had the best one in the area. Called again a couple days later, got the same salesman who again said only a couple hundred off. Called two days later and asked to speak to some other salesman who said vehicle was sold. I told them in the beginning I was a cash buyer with no trade-in. I expected someone to contact me but no one did. After I contacted them via phone, I expected more negotiation than just $200 on a $34,000 purchased.

Car dealwrship

by from Heath,Ohio |

I was never contacted by dealership after email was sent

2008 Cobalt

by from mount vernon, ohio |

Although I couldn't make up my mind on the vehicle I wanted. I was not pressured and the salesman's patience and helpfulness was unmatched. I will go to Lash Cehvrolte first when I'm ready to buy!!