Coughlin Marysville GM

Coughlin Marysville GM

15801 US Highway 36, Marysville, OH 43040

New 888-716-5233
Used 888-714-3122

Coughlin has the cars for you!

My 1st Purchase at Coughlin Marysville

by from Cleveland, Ohio Area |

Contacted Coughlin through the internet - Mike responded promptly to answer questions and find out when we were coming - assured me the vehicle would be there - drove 2 1/2 hours to test drive car - vehicle was waiting at the door - no pressure - purchase process was smooth and enjoyable (Mike & Aaron) - it was like talking and working with longtime friends - when I need my next pre-owned car I will definitely check Coughlin's site first and ask for Mike. Thanks to Mike & Aaron we had a great start with our new (pre-owned) car.

Poor service lies about truck

by from Portland Oregon |

I flew to Ohio to purchase a 2005 Chevy truck. The Sales person said it had not been smoked in. It had a smaoke smell and the cigarette lighter had some use. He said and showed me service records that it had an oil change and lube on 4/17/13. On 8/23/13 the oil was very dirty and the zerk fillings had not been greased. I took it on a test drive and it seemed ok. However they would not change the oil or transmission fluid if I bought it. I needed to drive 2500 miles to Oregon. I bought it and the next day changed the oil, tranny fluid etc. The front tires were installed by the dealer but not even balanced. The front shocks were very bad and I replaced them. The air filter was filthy and the air box was not even cleaned out. This dealer does nothing to any used car. Do not buy any used car from them. After 2500 miles the oil is cleaner now then when I bought it.

cadillac

by from Morral, Ohio |

everyone was very nice, hassle free.. our salesperson was very nice and we were able to take our car home to decide if we really wanted it, finance manager worked hard to get us a good payment we could afford.

Wasted trip

by from Russia, OH |

We were interested in a particular make and model car and found one online at Coughlin. We called and spoke to the salesperson confirming our trip in to see that vehicle on the same day. We made the 1.5 hour trip one-way to arrive and find that the vehicle had been sold the day before. Lesson learned, ask the salesperson to double-check and find the keys before making a trip to Coughlin if looking for a specific vehicle.

Coughlin Marysville GM responded to this review

September 5, 2012

Hello, this is Matt Dillon, the Director of Internet Sales for the Coughlin Automotive Group. I am very sorry about our dropping the ball regarding your vehicle of interest. May I please ask who you were dealing with, and on what vehicle so that I can follow-up with our staff, and then you? I would like to see what I can do to make this up to you, since it is our absolute policy to communicate with clients living a distance away, and to hold the vehicle while they are traveling to us. Based on that, I am saddened that a simple phone call couldn't have been made, and I will make sure that this kind of oversight do not occur in the future. Please feel free to call or e-mail me directly at 740-644-1222 (cell phone) or mattdillon@coughlincars.com, and again, I am very sorry for our having wasted your time and dropped the ball.

Overall good experience

by from Orient , Ohio |

Bought a used vehicle. Only two minor complaints. They didn't clean it up very well and they sent me on my way with an empty fuel tank.