DeCosky GM Center

Service 866-634-5214

Nobody Sells For Less!

New Truck purchase

by from Mansfield,OH |

Bought a new GMC in July. Experience was excellent. I found truck I wanted on Decosky's internet site and called Tony Helmick, their internet manager. Set up appointment and worked the deal with Tony after he showed me all aspets of the new truck. Tony was the most knowledgeable salesperson on GM vehicles, especially trucks, I have met. This dealership, at least in my experience, is not hard sell and Tony was great. Don't know what else to say other than I would do business again and I recommended to friends. .

Lack of Help

by from Central Ohio |

I stopped at the lot to look for some used cars. At my first stop, I got out and walked around looking at several cars. I was never engaged by a salesperson. Nobody even said hi. I ended up getting back into my car and going to a different area of DeCosky to look at more cars. One salesperson said hi to me, but he seemed busy with somebody else. Nobody else attempted to help me. They did seem to have some cars I would have been interested in, but I won't be ignored. I'm not likely to do any business with them in the future.