Mathews Ford

Used 866-569-6873 Used 866-569-6873
Service 877-468-8064 Service 877-468-8064

Wonderful Service

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

Ron Baughman, at Mathews Ford was fabulous to work with. We found our Flex online, and asked for more info. Within minutes I received and email, text and phone call which was great! Ron was very informative, and was able to answer just about every question we had. He was extremely personable and completely honest, which we appreciated. My husband and I will certainly be back for vehicle services and future vehicle purchases. Thanks again, Ron!

Mathews Ford responded to this review

April 27, 2014

Amanda & Eric, Thank you for the review! We are very glad that you had a wonderful experience. Mr. Ron Baughman is an awesome sales consultant and is very knowledgeable. If you ever need anything in the future for sales, service, questions, or advice please feel free to give Ron a call or send us an email!!!

good time

by from newark oh |

pleasant experience . we told them what we wanted and they said they would do the best they could.. and that's just what they did.. thanks Matthews Ford

New Car Purchase

by from Zanesville, OH |

After visiting several Ford dealerships and further reviews online, I ended at Mathews Ford. Jim Charles was very informed and made the buying experience very easy. Everyone was very pleasant and truly seemed to want to make our purchase as easy as possible. This was my second buying experience at Mathews and have a feeling that the next time it will be my first stop.

More than a Myth

by from Zanesville, Ohio |

I owned a 2005 Ford Escape for a long time and have had to use Matthew Ford for some body repairs so I had already had some experience with them. I also had a very good friend that had purchased more than one vehicle and swears the only place to go is Matthew Ford. I had always wanted to buy from Matthew Ford if I got an opportunity. I need an all wheel drive vehicle point blank. I was to a point of shopping and didn't go on the actual website but a different one to just pull up all wheel drive suv's in the area and the one I purchased popped up and I was so excited when I saw it was Matthew Ford that had it. It is a 2014 Nissan Rogue and not what I had anticipated buying. The deal was too good to pass up and my sales guy Justin Gibson (Gibs / Gibby) went out of his way to make sure I got a great deal and got the best trade in value for my old car. I walked out of there with a new vehicle bumper to bumper warranty and a peace of mind. I got great service and the myth about Matthew Ford being the best became reality in my life. I really appreciate your their time and effort to make this buying experience everything it needed to be. I will definetly be recommending and telling all who need a car to check it out. Thanks again and God Bless

by from Newark, OH |

I hardly ever give 5 stars to any service, but MATHEWS FORD is one of the very few exceptions, and they deserve it. I bought a 09 Jeep Liberty from MATHEWS FORD on 500 Hebron Road Newark, Ohio 43056 November 12, 2015 and thought it to be appropriate to share my views on this dealership. One phrase comes to mind, Customer Service! The salesman was Andy ?Soup? Campbell, and this guy knows the meaning of the phrase Customer Service. There was an unfortunate incident where the battery ran down, and when I phoned him around 6:30pm, without hesitation, he drove around 30 miles to my house to deliver a new battery. When that turned out not to be the actual fix, he brought me back to the dealership, handed me the keys to a loaner vehicle and picked up the Jeep the very next day as promised. The engine codes were cleared and the computer reset at Chrysler, and the Monday morning he phoned when the Jeep was ready. Not only did he (Andy) go out of his way, he delivered on every promise he made in a very timely fashion. MATHEWS FORD will be my next stop for another vehicle due to delivering on Customer Service!

Great salesman

by from Toledo,Oh |

My salesman Mike Johnson has always treated me and everybody I have sent there very great he has gave me and my friends and family the best service and deal that is why I always go back to see Mike

A Great Buying Experience

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Took my son here to buy a used car. the car was very clean inside and out, the salesman was very knowledgeable about the car. Paid a fair price for the car.

Great fast service

by from Carroll, OH |

Just bought a used car for my son. We had the greatest service and we were only there for about an hour and drove our new car away. I highly recommend this dealer!

An Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Granville, OH |

Mike Estep was exceptional. He found the F150 I wanted and never pressured me to buy something on the lot. I marked the facilities as "2 star" because of the temporary buildings being used while the main showroom and offices are being remodeled.

Could not have had a better experience!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Richard (internet manager) and Andy (sales consultant) could not have made my internet purchase experience any better! "Excellent" follow-up without feeling pressured. "Accurate" representation of the status of the product;....the vehicle condition rating and pictures were spot on with the actual condition of the vehicle I purchased. "Fair" pricing;...easy efficient process for negotiating the final sales price. "Personal" treatment;...Andy (my sales consultant) drove the "freaking" vehicle over 60 miles closer to me so that I would have less of a drive in order to pick-up the vehicle. Oh,...and it was on his day off! Who does that? I'd say only people who really care about their customers. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for either a new or used vehicle. Based upon my "out-of-state" purchase experience it was well worth the extra travel. Thanks to the entire Mathews Ford sales Team!