Mathews Ford

Used 866-569-6873
Service 877-468-8064

Wonderful Service

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

Ron Baughman, at Mathews Ford was fabulous to work with. We found our Flex online, and asked for more info. Within minutes I received and email, text and phone call which was great! Ron was very informative, and was able to answer just about every question we had. He was extremely personable and completely honest, which we appreciated. My husband and I will certainly be back for vehicle services and future vehicle purchases. Thanks again, Ron!

Mathews Ford responded to this review

April 26, 2014

Amanda & Eric, Thank you for the review! We are very glad that you had a wonderful experience. Mr. Ron Baughman is an awesome sales consultant and is very knowledgeable. If you ever need anything in the future for sales, service, questions, or advice please feel free to give Ron a call or send us an email!!!

Great fast service

by from Carroll, OH |

Just bought a used car for my son. We had the greatest service and we were only there for about an hour and drove our new car away. I highly recommend this dealer!

An Exceptional Buying Experience

by from Granville, OH |

Mike Estep was exceptional. He found the F150 I wanted and never pressured me to buy something on the lot. I marked the facilities as "2 star" because of the temporary buildings being used while the main showroom and offices are being remodeled.

Could not have had a better experience!

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Richard (internet manager) and Andy (sales consultant) could not have made my internet purchase experience any better! "Excellent" follow-up without feeling pressured. "Accurate" representation of the status of the product;....the vehicle condition rating and pictures were spot on with the actual condition of the vehicle I purchased. "Fair" pricing;...easy efficient process for negotiating the final sales price. "Personal" treatment;...Andy (my sales consultant) drove the "freaking" vehicle over 60 miles closer to me so that I would have less of a drive in order to pick-up the vehicle. Oh,...and it was on his day off! Who does that? I'd say only people who really care about their customers. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for either a new or used vehicle. Based upon my "out-of-state" purchase experience it was well worth the extra travel. Thanks to the entire Mathews Ford sales Team!

great to work with

by from columbus, ohio |

I had been looking for a new to me used car for a few weeks, found what I was looking for at Mathews ford. Scheduled a test drive and went home with the car after getting an awesome deal. Guys were great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to make the trip from Columbus again.

Convenient, fair prices

by from Pataskala, OH |

Mathews makes service easy! Very accomidating from appointment, courtesy transportation and happy with the cost of service especially on tires!

Excellent experience overall

by from Newark, Oh |

This is the 7th vehicle I've purchased from Mathews 5 of which, Chris Snedeker has been my salesman. He was busy when I went in to start my search for a new 2015 F 150, so Tyler Allen helped me. Tyler did a great job explaining the features and benefits of the redesigned 2015 F 150 and did a internet search ti get the exact vehicle I had in mind to lease. The dealer in Brunswick had what we thought had my desired options, short of ordering one from the factory. The redesign of the vehicle from the 2014 model year changed the option packages and the tow mirrors I wanted that were previously on the 2014 model were not on the 2015 F i50. Everything else was what i desired on the truck when it arrived at the dealership except the big tow mirrors. When I went in to take delivery Chris took over assisting me, and worked with Kevin in parts , they helped get me the mirrors i needed to satisfy my requirements. The new 2015 F 150 is a total redesign from my 2012 F 150, and I am convinced a better vehicle. The Twin turbo3 .5 L Eco-boost engine has more power and towing capacity which makes it a winner , in my opinion. Tyler A. and Chris S. are great and went above and beyond to assist and satisfy my needs. As a matter of fact, the entire staff consisting of sales, service and parts have my complete confidence . If you have a older F150 you will be pleased with the new 2015 model but everything is different and there is a learning curve with the vehicle.

5 star - excellent

by from Danville OH. |

Can't say enough about my experience at Mathews Ford Newark, OH. except they have a commitment to excellence. Everyone was polite and courteous and knew there business . Would , and have recommended to friends. They have a tremendous inventory for well taken care of cars , new and used , more then others I visited.

Excellent experience!

by from Grove City, Ohio |

Jack Woods was my sales consultant he did an excellent job and found me a vehicle that we really like!

Outstanding experience!

by from Hebron, oh |

I was a very skeptic female buyer that didn't think Mathews Ford could come up with a deal and meet my very long list of "must haves" But, they did it and even left me smiling when the deal was done! Tyler is a very nice and honest young man and I'd send anyone to him to buy a car or truck.

looking for a cheap car.

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I was in the market for a cheap car, just to get me buy to carry me over until i could afford to buy a better one later. so the process was pretty simple, a lot of sites and the dealership called me back right away, and he was very helpful. I will for sure use this site again.