Buckeye Toyota

1903 Riverway Dr, Lancaster, OH 43130

New 866-488-2363
Used 866-486-7934
Service 866-657-0571

Home of the "Warranty Forever"! A lifetime powertrain warranty for the life of your vehicle!

Buckeye Pride

by from Columbus Ohio |

After my first contact I felt every expectation was met. Follow up phone call were timely and not high pressure. The process was simple and streamlined. Both sales rep and management are knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Most helpful dealership

by from Hartville,Ohio |

Buckeye toyota bent over backward to try to help me find the truck I wanted. Even though I have not purchased one yet. They get my vote for being the most attentive and really listening to what I wanted. They get a big thumbs up for trying to please!

Trustworthy Dealership

by from Carroll, OH |

Just purchased my second new vehicle from River Valley. Even though I had a new salesman for the latest purchase, he worked very hard to find the vehicle I wanted with all the bells and whistles that I wanted. I feel I got a fair price for my trade-in and a great price on the new RAV4. I have been bringing my car to River Valley for service for 7 years and love their work. Their Friends and Family discount also is a nice benefit of buying a car at this dealership.

new camry owner

by from Bremen, Ohio |

Bought a new camry. The salesman and everyone else was very friendly and knowlegible about the car. The whole process went smoothly and I got a great deal on a very nice car. Will definatly consider them for future purchaces.

BOUGHT A CAMRY TOYOTA 2011

by from N.CANTON,OHIO |

HAD VERY GOOD SALESMAN,I AM VERY MUCH INFLUENCED BY THE SALESMAN, IF I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THEY TALK TO ME AND TREAT ME, I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR AT THE DEALERSHIP, AND GOOD PRICE, WAS INTRODUCED TO EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP, SO IF I WOULD EVER HAVE TO BRING THE CAR IN FOR ANY REASON... EVERY ONE THERE WAS VERY NICE, AND HELPFUL..TO ANY QUESTIONS I HAD ABOUT THE CAR.

Highly Recommended

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

We bought our first brand new car last year from River Valley Toyota. Our salesman, Jeff Hartsaugh was excellent. We recently had an issue with a burn in the drivers seat, we also purchased Polysteel when we bought the car, so we have been in contact with them for that, Jeff has been very kind and helpful. I recommend him to all my friends looking to buy a Toyota.