Dan Hatfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc.

Dan Hatfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc.

245 Lafayette St., London, OH 43140

New 866-809-8542
Used 866-838-4005
Service 888-513-4133

Why settle for less than excellence?

1 of 1 review

The Best Hatfield Dealership

by from Columbus, Ohio |

On a recent trip to Cincinnati, I happened to see a new sign going up at this dealership. The sign reminded me of a very unpleasant experience at another Hatfield dealership. Although I was skeptical, I stopped because a car caught my eye. I was very impressed with the facilities and dealership. First, they have plenty of parking. Then I was impressed with the professional nature of the sales staff and the lack of high pressure sales tactics. I felt very comfortable during my visit and I was treated with respect. Although I do not like shopping for a car, this dealership changed my mind. If you are looking for a reliable new or used car without the big dealership hassles, they are worth a look. The customer gets the courtesy they deserve and the selection they expect. When I am ready to buy my next car, Dan Hatfield Chrysler Dodge Jeep is at the top of my list. Without a doubt, they are the better end of the Hatfield family to buy a car from.

(1-1 of 1 review)