Byers Imports - Audi, Jaguar, Porsche

401 North Hamilton Road #102, Columbus, OH 43213

New 877-589-5761
Used 888-703-1136
Service 888-703-4985

Byers Imports...The Byers Name Means a Great Deal!

Purchase of certified Q5

by from Columbus, OH |

The process started a couple of years ago when I purchased an A6 here. The sales staff and the service staff are knowledgeable and friendly. They do follow-up when they say they're going to. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to a friend.

Byers Imports - Audi, Jaguar, Porsche responded to this review

March 29, 2015

Dear 2nd Time Purchaser, thanks for the kind words about our Dealership and the staff! You even included our Service Department, and for that, we are very grateful!. We look forward to your future vehicle purchases, as well as any future Service Department visits!

Great buying experience on a Subaru Forester

by from Pickerington, OH |

Went to dealership looking for at vehicles the size of a Forester. I had driven similar vehicles from other manufacturers. The salesperson, Greg Higgins, let us drive one on a Thursday. They did not have what we wanted on the lot but we called him on Friday and told him what we wanted. On Saturday morning, we met Greg and he had found our vehicle at another lot. The negotiations went quickly and we purchased the vehicle that would be there on Monday. The experience was great....no pressure or stress.....and best of all quick! This is our second Subaru purchased from the dealer. Just to let you know, the service dept has been great. Looking forward to their remodeling and improved customer parking.

No Regrets

by from Columbus, OH. |

My wife and I were shopping all day. Went to 4 different dealerships and once we landed at Byers Airport Subaru had a deal that we were happy with. Our sale rep was very thorough and not pushy letting us take our time to decide which vehicle was right for us and our budget. Over all great experience!

Genuine, Easy.

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Needed a new car after a car totaling accident, and was test driving a reasonably priced Jetta the next day. Great service, I recommend Byers to anyone.

Great sales person

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Great sales person and fast service. Stopped in to check out the 99 Beatle, ended up buying the car,

SUPERB experience with Byers Audi of Columbus

by from Columbus, OH |

I want to share my very positive experience with Byers Audi of Columbus; I stopped over in March and April 2015 for a major vehicle inspection, application of a few accessories and wheels rotation. I was sincerely impressed with the approach, speed and professionalism of the ENTIRE team on the floor, after being the premium cars owner for many years I have seen and dealt with a fair number of premium brand dealerships and Byers Audi of Columbus definitely stands out and its team makes all the difference. Special thanks to Eric Friend, the Service Director of Byers Audi for the personal approach when working with customers and assembling the great team, it was my true pleasure to work with Ellis Sorrell, an Audi Service Advisor and his assistants who made the entire servicing experience so focused and enjoyable. Parts Advisor Jason Sparks was very helpful in providing a great insight into parts and accessories and delivering them in a timely manner, exactly as ordered. Also for me it was important to get a detailed technician?s ?hands-on? opinion on my car?s condition and Adam Frantz who took care of my vehicle, did an outstanding job of walking me around the service bay (the whole service area looked VERY tidy btw) and answering my questions at length ? really appreciate it. Finally the last but not the least ? it feels truly great to get your car back SPOTLESS clean and detailed. So the provided quality complimentary wash on every visit is totally worth it and Jaime, the detailing specialist, is my go to guy when I need that car shine. PS: The dealership interior and condition is very nice, the waiting space could have been a little bit cozier but it is not off?putting in any way. The loaner vehicles are brand new, super clean and the dealership does it best to match the loaner class to your own. Bottom line is, if you have a premium vehicle or just like your car to be well taken care of, definitely go to Byers Audi of Columbus (Byers Imports).

Purchasing our 2013 Nissan Rogue

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Had an amazing experience with Byers lot. My family and I had no complaints about the purchase. Special thanks to Jeff Rettinger and Russ Stillwagon, for making our purchase very simple, easy, and fun. Best thing about buying the car was getting to know the staff of Byers lot. They had amazingly professional people with great attitudes with their customers. The reason everything was such a great experience is because my family and I drove 28 hours from Tucson, AZ to Columbus, Ohio. Had to turn in our rental truck 4 days later and we arrived on a Friday. So in reality we only had 2 days to find a vehicle. On monday mourning we woke up and got our game faces on to haggle a vehicle. When we arrived at Byers lot we found that Jeff was more helpful and nice than any other dealers we have meet before. After viewing the selection of cars we ran across the blue/gray 2013 Nissan Rogue. Saw the price and knew for sure we could get it. After speaking with Jeff for about a hour about the vehicle we were transferred to Russ, who took care of us so well. We enjoyed Russ's company very much as well, he got us the deal we wanted without haggling once. He took care of us so well, we for sure would recommend Byers lot to family, friends, and even strangers.

Purchase of 2011 911 Carrera 4S

by from North Oaks, Minnesota |

I wanted a low mileage AWD Manual transmission Porsche 911 and responded to an online add for a Carrera 4S offered by Byers Imports. Justin Paskey responded to my information request early the next day. We discussed the vehicle and Justin checked several features about which I asked. He answered all my questions. I was not pleased with the dealership's hesitancy to reduce their price, but we quickly agreed on terms for the purchase. I flew in from Minneapolis and was picked up at the airport by Justin. We drove directly to where he had my vehicle waiting. Justin and I did a walk-around both outside and inside the car. Justin went through all features explaining items, as well as answering my additional questions. While I was in the air, Justin worked with my bank and Byers' finance people so that the paperwork was also ready when I arrived. I was pleased to accept the car and sign the paperwork. This was a very good transaction from my perspective. I spent more time in Midway Airport on a layover than I did in the dealership examining my vehicle and signing the papers. Justin even printed off a map for me to follow to get back home.

2015 A3

by from Columbus, Oh |

Bought a new A3 over the weekend from Justin "by the airpoooorrrrrrttt. Could not have been any easier or smoother. Highly recommend both Justin and Byers if your in the market for an Audi.

Cayenne

by from Columbu, OH |

Justin and his team were very easy to work with and made the process enjoyable. The whole team always works with us to get the best deal and provide the best service. This si our second car from Byers. Plus they do free details which my husband loves!

1st time Subaru owner

by from London, Ohio |

I absolutely loved this car buying experience. I have never been treated so well at a car dealership. The people were so helpful and pleasant and made this a painless procedure.