Byers Imports

401 N Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 877-589-5761
Used 866-470-6794
Service 877-363-1150

Byers Imports...The Byers Name Means Great Deal.

Good experience

by from Westerville, Ohio |

I am writing this review in January 2013. I purchased a Jetta Sportwagen from Byers just over a week ago; this review is based only on my experience with Byers in the last two weeks. I was very pleased with all aspects of the purchasing process, including Byers' speedy and informative responses to my online inquiries. I decided to patronize Byers only after consulting with friends and checking online reviews, all of which were positive. I was shopping for a used car, but the deal they offered on a 2012 model was good enough that I decided to make the purchase.

February 4, 2013

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to earn and keep our customers! If there is anything at all that we can do for you, please let us know! Don't forget that we offer free service loaners and lifetime free car washes on your need vehicle!

Mercedes Benz SL63

by from Morgantown, WV |

Worked with John on the purchase. The process was smooth and the prices were very fair. Transaction was smooth and quick. Car exceeded expectations. Great job! Would do business with them again.

Smooth, fast, no fuss, considerate, good prices

by from Columbus, OH |

Fall 2013, we had test driven more than a half-dozen other makes and cars around town, all at different dealers. We knew what size car we wanted, and I had several in mind that fit our budget and needs. The VW TDI Wagon was our favorite, but Sean McKinney at Byers Imports VW was our favorite salesman, because when we told him we just wanted to test drive a lot of cars and then talk about the details later, he let us do the test drive and go look at other cars without a fuss. We returned to Byers to consider buying, after all of the test drives. ____ I really wanted a '13 model, because the warranty was a little better, but none were available in the style we wanted. Sean was able to work with us on a '14 model and get it close to the same price/value we were looking for in the '13. The price was very reasonable, the process easy. ____ When we picked up the car, again - no fuss! We didn't want Sean to walk us through all of the details, so he just showed us a couple of the more obscure features and we were on our way. It could not have been a better experience. Our car even had additional features and accessories we didn't expect, (like a backup camera for '14 models). ____ 12k miles later, we've had to go in for a couple of super minor issues and the first service, but really happy with the car and the dealer. Scott Hatfield, and other service advisors, are really helpful and nice. Even if you don't buy from them, I *really* enjoy the low-pressure environment, so it's not a big waste of your time if you just want to drop in and check them out or try out a car.

Nice attitude, professional

by from Lansing, Mi |

Did not make a purchase of an Audi A5. I knew the fair price was higher than my budget, but Rachel has been very polite and helpful, offered the window sticker so that I know the features it had, wish I made more money, but anyways, good experience!

had it waiting

by from chillicothe, ohio |

called Dom and told him I was on My way up to look at a Grand Cherokee. when I arrived he had it warmed up and ready to test drive. the online financing surveys helped so much that we were in and out in an hour. good service and no hassle is much appreciated. I will recommend Byers imports to anyone.

I did buy a car from here

by from columbus ohio |

I found a car on here from cars.com and went out to this dealership and purchased a used car. They were pretty helpful and knowledgeable. I had had much worse buying experiences and this was a solid place to buy from.

February 11, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback! It is greatly appreciated!

Volvo service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Service department is efficient and staff pleasant and responsive to questions.

Great Service, Friendly Salesman

by from Marengo, Ohio |

I saw the car I wanted on Cars.com contacted the dealer and within minutes was contacted back via e mail. Setup an appointment to see the car and when I arrived at Byers was greeted by a friendly salesman. Being a woman I was concerned that I would be treated different but I have to say that never happened. I was treated fairly and with respect. The car I fell in love with was the car I drove home and I am so very pleased I went to Byers Imports to buy. Thanks for the great service.

February 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope that you are a customer for life!

AWESOME PEOPLE

by from PLAIN CITY OHIO |

I purchased 2009 Acura MDX an was only there like a hour total .eveyrone i met really really knew how to do their job ! that's hard to find now of days !! trust me .keep up the GREAT WORK .an the full tanks of free gas !! thanks for everything an the great car !! JIM.

February 20, 2013

Thank you for your Positive Review! Our Staff and Managers at Byers Imports work hard to uphold our promise to our customers and truly go 'The Extra Mile'! The best compliment we could ever get are Good Reviews and Referrals from our customers!

Eric N.

by from Cols Oh |

Straight up answers to your questions. Knowledgeable staff.. No worries going here for service!

February 6, 2013

Thanks for your kind words! If there is anything else we can help you with - please let us know! We look forward to servicing your car in the future!

Last minute battery replacement

by from Columbus, ohio |

When my car would not start due to a dead battery, I showed up at the dealership about 45 minutes prior to closing and they installed a new battery and washed my care in less than an hour. I could not have asked for better service. Thanks to the service department at Byers.

February 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments! If there is anything else we can do for you; please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!