Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Best car dealership, hands down.

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I have been buying cars from Mark Mulholland at Byers for many years. I just bought my fourth vehicle from him and I would never consider going anywhere else. Mark is not your typical car salesman. He is honest, fair, and works hard to get you the best deal possible on a vehicle. Years ago, Mark and Byers got me into a vehicle when no one else would and that's something that I have never forgotten. My husband also bought his last vehicle from Mark and now he's a true believer as well. This dealership is much different from others. They believe in true customer service at every level. They don't forget about you after the buying experience is over. Their service department is way out of my way (I live on the Northwest side of Columbus) and there are certainly Chrysler service departments that I could use closer to my home. The service at Byers is so good that I make the trip to their side of town because it's worth it. It's easy to make an appointment and the service is great. You won't be disappointed with Byers Chrysler Dodge Jeep!

August 4, 2014

Hello Patty, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We thank you for being a loyal customer of ours for so many years. We strive everyday to ensure we are providing the best customer service possible. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact Mark or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and thank you for taking the time to review us.

They fixed my demon Minivan

by from Pickerington, OH |

2009 Town and Country Minivan....had some problems in June with the dash board lights all lighting up and the gages not working. I took the van to a local shop where we have our oil and tires changed. They had to do some electrical work and the problem was fix. I drove the mini van to Maryland and back that month and then in July I drove to Myrtle Beach. While at the beach my van had the same problems, plus a few new ones. THe dash board lights all came on, the gages stopped working, the windshield wipers just came on by themselves, all the locks and power doors stopped working and the windows would decided to go up and down on their own. We didn't even know if it was safe to drive home. Once on the highway this all stopped and we made it home without any trouble, however, the day after we got home it all started again. We took the car back to the local shop to see if they could fix it again. We were told it was the TIPM and it would cost us about $1400.00 to fix and that solve it for us. This after already spending $600 for work done the last time. We made the choice to take the car to Byers and turned it over to Treat Bellmore a Service Coordinator. We had called and told him about our demon haunted minivan and asked for help. At this point we were having to jump start the car to even get it to run. The van was dropped of Wednesday night for service first thing on Thursday morning, with a note of all the problems we were having and a wish of "good luck". We received a call Thursday afternoon letting us know that the problem was two fold. Wiring in the trunk area and wiring in the door. That when the other garage fixed it for us the first time, it was not done correctly and this was shorting out our system. They were going to need to order a part and if they got the order in that day they might get it on friday. As the mother of four boys, I need a minivan and not having one really becomes a hardship. We gave the go ahead and prayed it would really fix the problem. At this point we figured it would just be a bandaid and we would still have problems once that was fixed. I got a call early Friday afternoon....It was fixed, no unwanted dash lights, gages work, wipers stay off when not turned on, windows stay up or down as I open and close them, and my doors lock - unlock, open and close. I drove the van for awhile after picking it up and still no problems. All this was fixed for 1/2 of what I was quoted by the local garage and they didn't have the correct problem becase the electrical problems were making the dig-box in the van give off wrong codes and they would have replaced the wrong part. Treat was very good at keeping us very informed and understood our desire to keep the cost down. That it if it was an expensive fix we might just dump the van, which would have been a shame because we love our mini van and would hate to lose it. Thank you for your help and removing the Demon from my Mini Van

August 19, 2014

Hello, we are pleased to hear that we were able to remove the demon from your mini van. We know that repairs can be pricey and unexpected, so we are always willing to help in any way we can. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Treat or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Good Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife and I were apprehensive about buying our first car as a couple, but we were treated very well at Byers Chrysler. Our salesman, Matthew McNerlin, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. I really appreciated how honest and transparent the whole process was. Overall, it was a very good experience.

August 19, 2014

Hello Pearson, we are pleased to hear you had a good experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Matt or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Amazing Experience

by from Columbus, Oh |

This was my first time buying my own car. Matt McNerlin was amazing with me as well as Jeff when Matt had a previous appointment. I had had a terrible experience at another dealership where the salesman was so pushy I had never wanted to return to a dealership. Matt was no where near pushy at all and so patient with my questions and had all the answers I needed. He even went down to another dealership with me owned by Byer's to purchase my car to make sure everything went smoothly. I will definitely return to buy another car from Matt McNerlin in the future. Thank you for making this a positive experience for me.

August 19, 2014

Hello Kristie, we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Matt, Jeff, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Outstanding Service

by from Blacklick, OH |

I'd like to thank Mark Mulholland for his outstanding service and representation of helping me purchase a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Mark went over and above his duties to make this transition happen for me and streamlined the processes as well. Thank you Mark for the great service you provided me. I will most certainly recommended my friends and family to visit you at Byers for their new vehicles.

August 8, 2014

Hello Susie, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Congratulations on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, and we hope you enjoy it. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to Mark or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, you are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

My Experience

by from Waterloo, IA |

I purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T MAX AWD 2nd owner. The Sales Person was Matt McNerlin. At the beginning of the purchasing process Matt was great following up whenever I had questions. Matt requested that I get my paperwork back to him as soon as possible so it counted towards his month's end goal (May). I did everything I could and to make sure that happened. Matt was supposed to overnight the documents on 5/28 but instead they took 2 days and did not arrive until Friday 5/30/2014. When I received the papers on 5/30 I got them filled out, notarized and sent back out same day (5/30) via FedEx. Matt informed me on 6/2 that he forgot to send me a few documents and that the documents he is sending me would need to be signed and notarized again. I requested the documents to be overnighted and Matt said he would do his best but would have to rely on others since he was out of the office. Once again it took 2 days and documents did not arrive until 6/4 in fact on 6/4 I had to text Matt for a tracking # (at this point I felt like I was going above and beyond). On 6/4 I left work early at 5:30; I had to go from one bank branch to another in 2 different cities to find someone available to notarize very difficult since it was after 5pm, luckily found 1 person to notarize and then I quickly drove to FedEx was able to meet the overnight cutoff deadline time with 10 minutes to spare. On 6/6 Matt sent me a text message that he got all of my paperwork and that the shipping company could come pick the vehicle up anytime. I was not able to find a shipping company so I had my father go pick up the vehicle. On 6/17 my father arrived around 5pm to the dealership it was cloudy and raining Intermittently. Before I ever signed any paperwork I had my father over at my house, and while I was talking to Matt and Nathan on speakerphone about an optional mopar warranty; I asked Matt if there swirl marks or paint chips and Matt said he did not see anything and that it appeared perfect. I asked Matt if he would detail the vehicle and Matt said it would be a shame to detail because it would be dirtier than how it was sitting on the lot. The car sat in my garage until I was able to inspect it I noticed the swirl marks on the hood and trunk, paint chip under the spoiler and hood, and a mysterious blue paint dot on each headlight. I ended up washing my car anyways despite these issues I was able to get the mysterious blue paint chip off one of the headlight. NONE OF THE PICTURES ONLINE reflected these issues (how do I know that because before I bought the car I saved all the pictures that were online from the Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram website to the desktop of my computer so I could reference it later in case the condition was not as described by Matt. If the pictures online did reflect these issues I would have insisted on a detail along with rock chip touch up or I would have negotiated the final price. I sent Matt an email with these issues along with pictures on Wednesday 6/25 asking that Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge make it right. I feel these issues should have been caught by Matt, or the person that took the car in on trade-in from the 1st original owner, or even by the detailing staff. I paid the asking price on the website plus the document fee based on Matt word and description of the vehicle. I re-sent Matt a follow up email on 6/26 and still no response. On 7/5 I text Matt and told him I had sent 2 emails; he said to check my spam filter (so I checked spam filter no email). Matt said he was with a customer and would call me in a moment; Matt called me an hour later and told me that because my dad did not catch it when he picked up the vehicle there was nothing that Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram could do for me. Matt said it was Sunny when my father picked up the vehicle which was not true. I am unsure if I will ever buy a car from Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram again or if I will recommend them to friends and family.

August 5, 2014

Hello Adam, We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience. You had mention in your review that there was a mysterious blue paint dot on each headlamp. It is simply a paint marker to note that the vehicle has been looked over by one of our vendors, and can be easy removed with a thumb nail with no damage to your vehicle. Some other issues you had mentioned were; there were swirl marks on the hood and trunk, also paint chipped under the spoiler and hood. When your father had carefully looked over the vehicle at the time of pick up, none of these issues came to anybody's attention here at the dealership. Afterwards your father drove the vehicle to Iowa, which is roughly a 600 mile trip. Anything could have happened during the trip, including paint chipped under the spoiler and hood. We do apologize for your frustration, but due to the circumstances we hope you can understand why we would not be able to fix the paint chips for you at this time. We do appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, you are more than welcome to reach out to me. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, you are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. We thank you for your time and business.

Hassle-free, One-Stop Shopping!

by from Blacklick, Ohio |

I went to Byers because of a vehicle I saw on their website. The sale price was lower than most of the other dealerships around, and I even received an additional discount on top of the sale price. I wasn't sure that day how many dealerships I would have to visit to find the perfect vehicle and a price that was affordable for me. Fortunately, I stopped at Byers first and dealt with George Erdy. He made my experience painless and was VERY helpful and pleasant to deal with. There wasn't the typical haggling back and forth on prices. I was shown the best off right from the start and George even helped me to get the leather seats I really wanted. I was shown the breakdown of the price of the vehicle. He understood what I wanted and went above and beyond what you would expect. Eric took care of my financing and did an excellent job as well. It was a smooth process. I honestly have to say that this was the easiest buying experience I have ever had at a dealership and I am so thankful for it. Even my friend who was with me was very impressed with the dealership & people. It was a perfect experience. Truly a one-stop shop. Don't waste your time going to any other dealer. Go to Byers! I will recommend them to family, friends, and anyone else I know that is looking for a vehicle.

June 6, 2014

Hello Emily, we are glad to hear you had a perfect experience with us, and that we were able to be your one-stop shop. We strive everyday to ensure our customers get the treatment that they deserve. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to George, Eric, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, you are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. We hope you are enjoying your new Sahara, and thank you for taking the time to review us.

Hassle-free, One-stop Shopping!!

by from Blacklick, Ohio |

I went to Byers because of the vehicle I saw on their website. It was priced lower than most of the other dealerships around. I went in there expecting it to be just like any other dealership, and I figured I would have to shop around at other places, but I didn't have to do that. Fortunately, I stopped at Byers first and dealt with George Erdy. He made my experience painless, and there wasn't the typical haggling of prices. I received the best deal from the start. I knew what I wanted and the price range I could afford. George understood my needs and went above and beyond to get me into my Sahara. I honestly have to say this was the best and easiest experience I have had at a dealership and I am so thankful for it!! George was great to work with! Eric took care of my financing paperwork. He is also excellent to work with.Everything went really smooth. Thanks guys! I have and will keep recommending you to my friends and family. My friend who was with me during the experience was also very impressed. It was a perfect experience. Truly a one-stop shop! Don't waste your time dealing with another dealer. Go to Byers. They will definitely take care of you!!

Byers = A+ / Mark Mulholland highly recommended

by from Grandview Heights, Ohio |

Purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger RT! Absolutely love it. Mark Mulholland discussed the pros and cons of the different challenger models with us. My initial thought was a different model, thanks to Mark's valuable feedback I went with the RT and we could not be more pleased about it. It was the perfect fit for us and what we ultimately wanted. We also purchased a 2012 Town and County Van from Mark at Byers. Two excellent experiences purchasing our vehicles, we would not go anywhere else. A+ to Mark and Byers. We recommend going to this dealer and asking for Mark Mulholland. Thanks Byers! We will be back.

June 6, 2014

Hello, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to ensure we provide the best customer service possible. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to Mark or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, you are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. We hope you are enjoying your new 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T, and thank you for taking the time to review us.

Byers Chrysler - Mark Mulholland - A Winning Team

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We have just bought our fourth mini-van, now a Chrysler Town and Country. We keep coming back to Byers because of the excellent service and again, as with this purchase, an easy and pain free buying experience. We were delighted to work with Mark Mulholland who made every special effort to properly inform us of our options and clearly state the pros and cons of how we might go about getting the vehicle we needed and wanted. Delivery was smooth and flawless. The Byers family and Mr. Mulholland are preserving the personal and professional buying experience we have come to expect and are truly thankful for. We may now, with our new vehicle, initiate our car's service history with the knowledgeable and personable Treat Bellmore and his entire service department staff. At Byers Chrysler the history and quality run deep.

May 21, 2014

Hello Mike, we wanted to thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We strive everyday to ensure we provide the best customer service possible. We hope you are enjoying your new Chrysler Town and Country. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to Mark or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a great day!

Great experience

by from Lancaster,Oh |

Matt was very helpful, as well as Nathan the manager. We bought a new Ram 1500 big horn with everything we wanted. Please continue to service your customers with respect and we are sure you will sell autos. Returning customer from past 4year experience.

May 19, 2014

Hello, thank for begin a loyal customer for four years now. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service. We hope you are enjoying your new Ram. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to Matt, Nate, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy, and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for your business and taking the time to write a review about us.