Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

By far this was the best car buying experience I've had in a long time! No pressure and Kevin Pugh took real good care of me ensuring that I understand all of my options and that I was educated on various car models for the Cherokee. I appreciate his friendliness excellent customer service and patience. I will consider this dealership first for any future car purchases and I will highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good dealership with stellar customer service!! The deal that I got for my 2015 jeep Cherokee was a steal and one that could not be topped by other dealerships in and around the Columbus area. Give them a call if you're in the market for a good new or used car I promise you won't be disappointed!

great experience start to finish!

by from Columbus Ohio |

I knew what I wanted and they found a way to make it work. Kevin and Nate were great. This is my 5th vehicle from Byers and won't be my last.

Great Experience buying new Ram 1500

by from Reynoldsburg Ohio |

I bought a new 2014 Ram 1500 from Byers on 12/31/14. My sales consultant was Aaron Runge, and the Finance Manager I worked with was Jason Spires. Mr. Runge was awesome; he was knowledgeable and professional, and a pleasure to work with. Mr. Spires took care of the paperwork process very efficiently. I got a great new truck at a very good price.

Friendly helpful employees, clean, comfy facility

by from Buckeye Lake, OH |

My sales person, John Winkel, was very helpful with speeding along the process of all the paperwork and keeping us informed of everything we needed to do and why. The other sales people took us to the vehicle type we had chosen while John was busy with our sale and answered our questions about engine type, service and performance, etc. The waiting area as well as the sales floor was very clean and had several places to sit comfortably as well as free wi-fi with the pass code and instructions posted were you could easily see it. There was no excessive loud music or old dead plants sitting around like in some dealerships. When someone came in looking for a vehicle, no one rushed to the door smothering them with the usual, "Buy a car from us or else" nonsense.

December 31, 2014

Hello Linda, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to ensure our customers feel welcomed and are getting the best customer service possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to John or myself. My name is David Johnson and I am the General Manager, you are able to reach me by email at djohnson@byersauto.com or phone 614-228-5111. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, and thank you for your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Purchase Experience...and more

by from Columbus, OH |

I've been taking my 10 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi in for service to these folks for years though I bought it from a different dealership. I've been very pleased with the service group at this dealer so when it came time to buy a new Jeep, I decided to try them. I just purchased a 2015 JGC Limited and did it in a record 3 hours from the point I walked into the dealership, met my pre-scheduled salesperson, Aaron Runge, negotiated the deal, dealt with the finance dude, and walked out of the place and drove my new Jeep home. Admittedly, having a "Friends and Family" purchase scenario greatly reduced the haggle time; there was, nevertheless, a bit of negotiation on the value of my trade. One expects that and so I wasn't phased; it literally took 15 minutes for Aaron and me to work out the deal and booyah! I drove home in an SUV I really liked. To be fair, I know that the FAF scenario reduces a lot of the unknowns and hence the tension/frustration of buying a vehicle. However, this was not the driving point; I really was looking to buy from a dealer that I had faith in with regard to after the sale, i.e., their service group. On that point, I was already sold on Byers...they run a very good ship. I have no hesitancy in recommending interested Jeep or Chrysler buyers in the Greater Columbus area to visit the dealership and meet Aaron and the rest of the crew and no question about who to take your car to for service...the sales dance is mere seconds compared to what the life you will have with your car and these guys are good.

December 31, 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear you had a good experience with us, and we thank you for being a loyal customer of ours. We strive everyday to ensure our customers are getting the best customer service possible. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please to hesitate to reach out to Aaron or myself. My name is David Johnson and I am the General Manager, you are able to reach me by email at djohnson@byersauto.com or by phone at 614-228-5111. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, and we thank you for your business.

Second time Byers buyer

by from Hurricane, WV |

Aaron Runge of Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram made my car shopping a breeze! After driving 2.5 hours , he made my day! Love the fact that they were so accomodating, professional, polite and motivated. I would recommend them to anyone.

December 13, 2014

Hello Nancy and Carrgo, We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Aaron Runge strives everybody to ensure he provides a great experience to his customers, along with the rest of our staff. We wanted to thank you for choosing Byers again, and thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Amazing Care!

by from Columbus, OH |

We had the pleasure of working with their new salesman Pete. If anyone else goes into this location, I highly recommend asking for him directly! He was so kind and respectful and did not show us a thing that did not match our budget! He was so sweet to our little girl who was with us throughout the whole process. Not once did I feel pressured, I honestly felt like we were dealing with a family friend who just wanted to sincerely get us a great deal and the safe, family vehicle that we asked for! The whole process was easy and fast, we bought a new car within our budget and Pete helped us through every single step. We will most definitely be going back for service. THANK YOU PETE AND THE WHOLE STAFF!!!

December 12, 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. And we are glad to hear you got the vehicle you wanted. We strive everybody to ensure our customers are getting the best treatment humanly possible. We want to thank you for doing business with us, and thank for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Outstanding

by from Columbus, OH |

Outstanding customer service; Aaron Runge (our sales person) was wonderful. Whole process very commendable.

December 13, 2014

Hello Jack & Nancy, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us, and that your time at the dealership as very commendable. Aaron Runge strives everyday to make his customer's experience wonderful, along with the rest of the staff here. We wanted to thank you for your purchase, and for taking the time to write this review.

Best Car-buying experience. Ever.

by from Upper Arlington, OH |

I had a fantastic experience working with Dave Johnson, and his guys at Byers. After a few emails back and forth, Dave's team was able to present a deal that was completely transparent and fair. They even added running boards, after I realized that a truck with this much clearance would require them so my daughter could get in and out. I came in for a test drive Saturday morning at 10:30AM, and was leaving the dealership in my new 2014 RAM 1500 in time to watch the noon Buckeye kickoff. At no time did I feel pressured, nor confused by the numbers, as Nate Sherman was able to clearly explain the deal, which included a trade-in and was my first leasing experience. Kevin Pugh was the "truck expert" on staff, answering all of my questions about the car and giving me a full demonstration of the car's equipment and features. He even spot shined the wheels while answering questions in the parking lot. These guys are not your typical car salesmen, they're passionate professionals that are focused on the customer experience beginning-to-end. Thanks again!

November 26, 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Dave Johnson and our team here at Byers, strive everyday to ensure our customers receive the best customer service possible. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We hope you enjoy your new Ram 1500.

Fabulous People & Great Prices!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We had a GREAT experience @ Byers! Doing all of our homework beforehand, we knew what we wanted, what we were going to pay, had all of our paperwork for our trade in ready so all we needed was to test drive & to purchase our new Jeep! Going at both the end of the month AND a rainy day definitely helped us get a better price. Our salesman & new BFF, Matt McNerlin was absolutely fabulous! He didn't jerk us around, was extremely friendly & professional. The entire sale process took us a total of around 2hrs including test drive, filling out paperwork for our trade, and purchase of our new vehicle. When we are ready to trade again we will definitely come back to Byers! (And Matt!) The ONE & ONLY thing I would've liked to see was that it being a Jeep dealership & having a little higher end vehicles, I wish they would've had something like hot chocolate to drink and that the bathrooms were cleaner. But that is truly the only drawback to this dealer & wouldn't/didn't impact the sale. Thanks Guys for our new Jeep!

November 24, 2014

Hello Grace, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to ensure our customers receive the best customer service possible. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this great review.

Friendly, knowledgeable sales person.

by from Sunbright, TN |

Car was exactly as website described. Sales person Greg Vignon was knowledgeable and informed. Paperwork took too long to complete, about 3 hours total time at the dealership. Dealership didn't have to do financing as I already had my bank take care of it. Service department needs to pay closer attention to detail as brake warning light came on and off several times until I realized that the brake fluid was low and added it. Overall experience was OK, however, if I hadn't driven 5.5 hours and had a certain car in mind, I would have left without the car due to extended wait time.

December 14, 2014

Hello, We apologize for your paperwork process taking too long. We understand that sometimes this can be a lengthy process, and do try our best to make it a breeze. Unfortunately, this is a process to where we have to insure everything is completed correctly. We are pleased to hear that the vehicle was exactly what you expected when you got to the dealership. Thank you for bring up to our attention about the brake fluid being low, this is not how we do business and will be having a general meeting regarding this. We also want to thank you for your purchase and driving all the way from Tennessee. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any questions or concerts please don't hesitate to contact me directly my name is David Johnson and I am the General Manager. My direct email is djohnson@byersauto.com or you can give me a call at 614-228-5111 and just ask for me.