Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I was Blessed to come in contact with Kevin Pugh. I was recently in a car accident and my car was deemed a total loss, which left me without a car. It was bought to my attention that through my employer I could receive a discount at Byers, so I decided to give them a try. Kevin was the salesman that I was connected with to help me in purchasing a car. I could not have been given a more thorough salesman. He went above and beyond to help me get a car and I am very grateful as well as very pleased with the customer service delivered by Mr. Pugh. He gave me his word that he would get me in a car and he did exactly that. He really went above and beyond because never did I imagine that I would walk away with a brand new car (2015)!! He even took the extra time to orient me to my new car. He actually took the time to go step by step with showing me how to use certain features on my new car. I was very impressed with this because I have purchased a few cars in my time and no other salesman that I had dealt with ever took the time to actually sit in the car with me and go step by step by step with me to orient me to features in the car I purchased. I can't forget Jason Spires, who handled the finance part of the sale. He was also very nice and thorough in explaining all of my paperwork associated with the purchase. He made sure that I was taken care of and that in my opinion received a great deal. I would like to thank both of these gentleman and everyone else at Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram who assisted in the purchase of my car. I would most definitely reccommend anyone in search of a car to stop in at Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!! I promise you that you will not be disappointed!! Thanks again !!!

Dream Car!

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited yesterday. I knew before I drove to the dealership which car I wanted. I also knew that I wanted to work with John Winkel, as he had helped me before and I knew I would get top notch service with him. When I arrived, I met with John and he got the car ready for a test drive. I knew 2 minutes into the test drive that it was the car I wanted. After getting back to the dealership I let John know I'd like to make the process as quick as possible since I had dinner plans. He was very attentive and made sure all gears were running smoothly (pun intended) to get me out of there as soon as possible. I left the dealership knowing I got a great deal and would love my car! Later that night I noticed there was a scratch on the rear spare wheel. I call John this morning and left a message. He called me back shortly thereafter and said he would replace the wheel and apologized for not catching it before I pulled away. All in all, GREAT SERVICE.

The right dealership to buy your vehicle!!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Facility- Very clean Staff-Hospitality_Excellent Customer Service- Spot on! Buying Process_Made it simple and stress free! Described every step in great detail, hands on! Took the extra mile to personally introduce and tour the service department!! Overall Recommend Byers 100%!! Purchased a 2015 Dart- Props to my sales associate John Winkle as well as the manager, Nate!! Very helpful in choosing my first vehicle purchase! They were patient and not "pushy". Very considerate of what factors were important to me in making the right choice and or decision for myself & family! :) Process went smooth and couldn't ask for a better experience! #happygirl #2015DodgeDart #ThumbsupByers #DodgeGrabLifeByTheHorns

Highly recommend Byers!

by from Lewis Center, OH |

My gratitude and sincere thanks goes out to everyone in the service department at Byers! They have restored my faith in Chrysler! The "check engine" light came on as we were driving my Jeep last week. Even though I didn't purchase my Jeep from Byers, they squeezed me in anyway to get my Jeep diagnosed, had it fixed 24 hours later, AND I was on my way home before rush hour! Another Jeep dealership that I had called before contacting Byers because they are closer to my home couldn't get me in for four days; the lady there had asked if I had purchased my Jeep from them and when I said "no", she said they didn't have anything until the following Monday. And the dealership where I purchased my Jeep from...well, let's just say they are about as useful as a kickstand on a horse. The level of professionalism and friendliness I encountered at Byers made me feel like I could trust them to fix my Jeep. Treat and Mandy were very helpful and accommodating, and Ron, the service manager, was also very professional, returned my phone call in a timely manner, answered all my questions to my satisfaction and eased my concerns about my Jeep. This is something that I never experienced at the dealership where I purchased from. My only regret is not having purchased my Jeep from Byers in the first place - I wish that I would have read the reviews here when selecting a Jeep dealer. Lastly, the stellar service was worth the road trip from the far north side. Thank you again, Byers CJDR, please keep up the great service, and to quote the Terminator, "I'll be back!".

2015 RAM 1500

by from Gahanna, Ohio |

Great to deal with. Made my experience one of ease

Review of our salesperson, Matt, and staff

by from The Plains, Ohio |

Matt was a perfect salesman, that listened too what we really wanted and what we could afford. He didn't give up until he found the right marriage of vehicle and budget! Sincerely, Steve & Marilyn Brown

5 Star Service!!

by from columbus, oh |

Exceptional customer service!! It was time I did myself a favor by purchasing a new car, and was really looking at the 2014 Dodge Charger RT.... All black with black leather interior. Went into the Byers dodge dealer in Columbus Ohio, and promptly greeted by Mark Mulholland. I cant express how helpful he was, I explained exactly what I was looking for and my price range. He quickly was on the search and found a few that I liked. With the great help from the sales manager Steve Carlson, they were able to locate and bring one down from another dealer. 2 days later, I was sitting in this beautiful black Charger, going through all the functions of the vehicle with Mark....... again... very helpful. With all the new technology, it is for sure a must to have a quick tutorial. After that... I was off in the Mopar of my choice!! To the Entire Byers Family, thank you for making this buying experience perfect and will surely direct everyone in their direction.

2015 Jeep Compass Latitude

by from Lancaster OH |

My son purchased a Jeep Compass Latitude from Byers and that is what prompted me to purchase one also. I was treated very nicely and the sales person Jeremy and the credit manager worked with me to get me a fair trade in and a payment that fit my budget. I was happy with Byers

Great Service, Fast and Friendly process

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been dealing with Byers and Matthew McNerlin for many years now and will not go to another dealership. Matt was friendly and explained the process completely to me. He is very knowledgeable in his field of work and always makes the customer his #1 priority. The process was simple and I was educated in the process regarding the gap insurance and the features on the car as to how they work. Thanks Matthew McNerlin and Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram....I will be back!!

A good car buying experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Going in to buy a car is never at the top of my list of things to do. But, George Erdy and the rest of the staff that assisted me in my car buying experience made it good. I told them what I wanted, the price I wanted to pay, and what I wanted for my trade. They made all of it happen. This was the first car I bought without feeling regret after I left the dealership. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car.

(relatively) quick friendly experience

by from Grove City, Oh |

I typically find the car buying experience "painful", but the salesman (John Winkel) was very personable and worked with me on making a deal. The car I wound up with exceeded my expectations.