Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Thank you.

by from LEWIS CENTER, OH |

We had been shopping for our next car. After a dissappointing Saturday, i called this dealer on Sunday afternoon. I gave them my offer and was told to go ahead and come on in. We did, and happily walked out with the car of our dream. Everybody was nice and friendly.

2011 Kia Optima purchase-Matt McNerlin

by from Dahlgren, IL |

Great experience car was exactly as described. Flew from St. Louis to get this car, sight unseen. Matt picked me up at Columbus airport, I drove car home-410 miles1 Great job Matt. I appreciate the honesty and the overall experience. We love this car! Thanks Scott Cravens Dahlgren, IL

Excellent experience with Ralph Marcum

by from Columbus, OH |

Ralph was great!!! I'm now a Byers customer for Life. Seriously he took the pain out of purchasing a new car. It was great!! And I love my new Jeep!!

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

by from COLUMBUS, OHIO |

MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. MY SALESMAN WAS INFORMATIVE AND ATTENTIVE. I WANT TO THANK MY SALESMAN AND THE STAFF FOR MAKING CAR BUYING STRESS FREE AND FUN.

New MiniVan

by from Columbus, OH |

Purchased a used Town & Country. The process was relative quick and easy. Will buy there again.

Rick Neely

by from Proctorville, Ohio |

I bought new Ram 1500 2 months ago from Byers Dodge Jeep at 465s Hamilton Road Columbus Ohio. My salesman's name is Ralph Marcum. I drove 3 hours 1 way from southern Ohio to buy the truck from Ralph because Ralph was very honest and told me everything about my deal up front prior to purchasing truck.Ralph informed me of how much Byers was giving for my trade and lowest price on truck. Ralph and I were able to quickly come to an agreement. He let me know every aspect of my sale. Everything Ralph told me was exactly how it happened when I bought truck. At the time of buying my truck, my wife wanted to buy a new Charger AWD RT MAX. Ralph Marcum worked with us trying to located exact vehicle my wife wanted. Ralph and Byers placed a special order to Dodge for my wife's Charger. We were able to track the build of our car and the delivery of the car. Ralph was patient and concerned enough to see that my wife got the car she wanted. The ordering of a car was a unique experience and Ralph Marcum and Byers made it happen. Also like to mention we got a great deal on the Charger that far exceeded our e expectations. Again, we drove 3 hours 1 way to get this car because Ralph got us what we wanted local dealerships in southern Ohio would not listen to our needs. 2013 Charger AWD RT MAX is AWESOME car! Thanks to Ralph Marcum and Byers Dodge.

New Dodge Caravan

by from Blacklick, Oh |

Eric was great to work with and made the new car buying process as painless as possible.

by from Columbus, oh |

We ended up purchasing a vehicle somewhere else because this dealership didn't have exactly what we wanted and needed to swap fast. I really wish we could have purchased one from here and from this salesman as our time here was excellent. Although the facilities are a bit dated, Matt showed us the vehicle we originally came to see. After realizing the vehicle was too small, he immediately began giving us alternative options that were very close to what we wanted. Matt was extremely knowledgeable with vehicles and actually remembered what we were interested in days later while trying to help us locate a vehicle. Matt stayed in touch with is several times and was always extremely helpful and courteous. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle from him!