Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great Customer Service!

by from Columbus, OH |

I came in to the dealership to look at a used car that I found on the Byers website. I was a first time car buyer and a bit nervous about the whole process. I also had to get into another vehicle as soon as possible since my old vehicle had broken down unexpectedly. As soon as I walked in, my salesman Matthew McNerlin made me feel completely at ease. Within just a few hours I test drove the 2012 Nissan Versa I had my eye on, worked out financing and was out the door with my new car. I would definitely recommend Matthew and Byers to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Friendly, Professional and very Informed Staff

by from Whitehall Ohio |

I have been working with this dealership for over 20 years and have never been disappointed. The sales and service staff have always outstanding. I will be returning to this dealership for service and sales.

QUICK SERVICE AND NO HASSLES

by from Westerville, hio |

Mark Mulholland is a new car leasing savant.I never left my office. The process was quick, painless, and i am now in a brand new Journey Crew SUV that is awesome. Thanks MM!!!!!! ts

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I hadn't purchased a car in 13 years and when I decided my car search, I stop in at Byers Hamilton Rd. I met a gentleman by the name of Matt McNerlin. I went in with my mind made up on the type of vehicle, mileage, MPG, and price and Matt went over and beyond to make sure I received what I was looking for. Matt worked very hard to meet my needs. I also had the pleasure of working with Jeff Parker, who was very informative and made my buying experience a good one. I just want to thank both Matt and Jeff for being patient and understanding. They delivered what I wanted in a vehicle.

Had a great selection

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

I had a very easy time dealing with this company. They had the car I was looking for and was willing to add the things I needed. I looked around for a better deal quite a bit, but they were as fair as anyone.

alan littler

by from columbus, Ohio |

Mark Mulholland was great, he was very pleasant and did an excellent job getting the payment that we wanted. Byers Dodge has a excellent staff all were friendly, I have been dealing with the Byers Downtown office for over 7yrs and this was my first experience at another location and I have to say they treated you with respect. Finance Dept was knowledgeable and didnt take long at all. Thanks

Smooth transaction

by from Reynoldsburg, OH |

Sales person allowed me to set my expectations and explain what I was looking for. He worked hard at finding the right fit for my needs, wants and wallet. I was surprised when they were able to find financing for a lower APR and shorter term than my credit union. I'll be going back in the future.

Good Experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

We have purchased several cars from Byers and Mark Mulholland. All have been a good experience. Mark goes out of his way to find what you are looking for. PC12312011

Perfect.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Drove 3 hours from Indianapolis because these guys had the best deal, but most importantly they were honest. Matt worked hard to get us what we needed across the board. Greg was fast, and awesome as well. Great experience. Well worth the drive to deal with good people.

Good service

by from Columbus, OH |

I worked with Matt McNerlin to purchase a used car. It was a good experience, and I thought I got a great deal. He is an easy going guy with a fun sense of humor (which he used a few times to cover up the hard sell). The finance manager who did the paperwork with me was also a fun guy. Overall, buying the car was a smooth, painless process and I would use Byers again.