Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Matt the Man with the Jeep!!

by from Columbus, OH |

This was my first time buying with Beyers and the whole experience was fantastic!! Matt McNerlin was excepional and incredibly helpful!!! He was able to answer every question and was very patient throughout the entire buying process. I would recomend Beyers and Matt to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!!!!!!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Columbus, OH |

I have been taking my car to Tyler Brown for a couple years now and he always gets me right in and gets my car fixed the first time! I tell all my friends to take cars there when they need repair. Love the FREE car wash also!!! Thanks again Tyler!!!

Buying through Internet and out of state.

by from South Charleston, WV |

First contacted Byers when looking to buy a Wrangler. I live in West Virginia, and was a first time car buyer just out of college. I worked with Ralph Marcum and he was great in helping me through the process. Was reasonable when we talked numbers and was very up front about what I was looking at paying for the Jeep I wanted, while still taking into mind the price point I was trying to hit. Correspondance over the phone and internet was great. I knew I wanted a Jeep so it was just putting everything together the way I wanted it and Ralph made sure the dealership could do that for me. Entire process was effortless and I truly feel I got a great deal and didn't have to deal with the taboos that are sometimes associated with car salesman. Never once did I feel uncomfortable or like I was being taken advantage of.

My experience at Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from Columbus, OH |

I am very please with the customer service at Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Matthew McNerlin was a great help and did a great job presenting my car to me. Today I got a 2007 Dodge Caliber and i'm excited about it! Overall my experience at Byers has been one of the best days of my life. My next car will be at Byers!!

new to me Toyota

by from Columbus, OH |

Matt McNerlin at Byers used cars on Hamilton Rd was great to work with, very friendly and down to earth, and worked hard to get me the car I wanted at a price I could afford. Will recommend him to everyone.

dealership experience

by from whitehall, ohio |

Loved the service I got so much that I came back to purchase another from the same salesperson. Ben Littleton did a fantastic job for us. Love the car.

Byers Automotive Review

by from Bucyrus Ohio |

We had an good experience at Byers. Ralph Marcum was helpful and courteous. Their finance dept was also very helpful in getting our payment where we needed it to be. We purchased a gently used Jeep rubicon, and are glad we did. Thanks guys, when we want to purchase "mommas" next jeep we will come see ya,

2012 Challenger

by from Pataskala,OH |

I want to take this time to thank Ralph Marcumu for your help with the purchase of our 12 Dodge Challenger. Everyone we dealt with at Byers showed a strong since of pride and it was a enjoy doing business with them

2nd Vehicle purchased from Byers Dealership

by from Thibodaux, LA |

I am proud to say that this is my second vehicle purchased in five years from the wonderful management and staff at Byers of Columbus Ohio. I had a great experience the last purchase I made from Byers since I was apprehensive about buying a vehicle in Louisiana after the hurricanes of 2005. I contacted Byers one Saturday, and the following Saturday my son and I picked up his new (used) truck. The Nissan Frontier looks, drives, and rides just like new, and your would never know it's a 2006 with 62,000 miles. The staff was extremely helpful and diligent in ensuring that we were completely satisfied with our purchase. I will continue to purchase all my vehicles from Byers in the future.

First Time Buyer

by from Thibodaux, LA |

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle. I had known people with great experience here so I took the plunge and tried this place. I purchased a '06 Nissan Frontier 4x4 LE. Needless to say I was stunned. With just over 60,000 miles the truck looked brand new. It was clearly taken care of, and even everything under the hood (engine included) was clean and sounded great. The buying process was easy and helpful. I told them what I was looking for and what I could afford, and they found the perfect vehicle. Everything here is quality from the customer service to the vehicles sold. This is without a doubt the dealership where I plan to come for any vehicle needs in the future!