Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

John you rock man!!

by from Columbus Ohio |

My husband and I came on the lot to make our usual "car wish list" and John W. walked up to help us. Little did we know that we would come the next morning and pick up our brand new car. They were dedicated to serving us and made us feel so welcome and appreciated. I can't thank you all enough. I love my Jeep. That was one of my wants for many years to have a jeep of my own. You all made that dream possible. I am so pleased. Hook line and sinkers Byers is the top of the game in my book. Excellence above and beyond Thank you so much gene and deb dixson

April 20, 2014

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us, and that we were able to make your dream possible. We hope you are enjoying your Jeep. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to John or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy, and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for your business, and taking the time to review us.

New Van Purchase

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Have purchased several vehicles at Byers previously and have my vehicles maintenance done at Byers Chrysler Dodge & Jeep dealership. Was looking to trade my 2007 T&C Touring van and saw a new 2014 T&C Touring on the lot that met my specs. Sent an email to dealership inquiring on this van and received a response from George Erby. We set a time to meet the next day. The van was ready for a test run when we arrived at the dealership. George was excellent to work with. He answered all our questions, got an appraisal on the trade-in and we reached a fair purchase price.. George was friendly, courteous and made the entire deal an excellent customer friendly experience. I will definitely go back to Byers and George for my next vehicle purchase.

April 20, 2014

Hello, we are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your new Town and Country. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to George or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy, and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You can reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for you business, and taking the time to review us.

A Good Day

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My wife and I walked into Byers not sure if we'd come home with a new vehicle, but with great patience and knowledgeable advice Andy King helped us take the keys home to a brand new Jeep. The personal atmosphere at Byers is what puts it at the top. Everyone takes their time to say hello to every guest and you just feel comfortable being there. As first time buyers, we highly recommend checking out this dealership because they want to sell you the right car and welcome you to the Byers family.

April 4, 2014

Hello Ryan, We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We understand that buying a vehicle is not an easy decision. We strive everyday to provide you with all of the information needed to help you with your decision. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Andy or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You can reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Mark Mulholland at Byers - always professional

by from Westerville, Ohio |

Our family has trusted Mark Mulholland and the staff at Byers Chrysler/Jeep for 20 years. No sales tactics, always willing to take time to find the right fit and deal for our car purchases. Thanks Mark and Byers Chrysler!

March 28, 2014

Hi Chris, Thank you for being a loyal customer. We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.

Matthew McNerlin is the best!!!!

by from Delaware, Ohio |

My younger brother was in the market to get a used car and trade in his 13mpg gas guzzler F150 I recommended he check out a 2008 Toyota Prius this dealer had. I contacted the dealer through this website and within 5 Min I received a telephone call From Matt, he was very polite and we discussed this car and my brothers needs and Matt set up a test drive the next day. We arrive at the dealership the next day to see the car already pulled up and appeared to be freshly cleaned, a very nice touch. We were greeted by Matt and we first showed him the truck we were trading in.and began the process of getting the truck appraised. Matt then proceeded to show us the features of the Prius and he was very knowledgeable about the car. he did a complete walk around of the car and we decided we wanted to take it for a test drive, he took my brothers information and quickly got him setup for a test drive while the truck was being apprised. My brother loved the car and we came back and expressed his desire to purchases the car. We knew going in that he most likely had negative equity in his truck Matt did everything he could to get us the most possible for a trade in, Matt was upfront about everything and confirmed that he did in fact have negative equity that would need to be rolled into the new loan and that he would definately need a cosigner. Matt was patient while we obtained approval from our father to cosign on the new loan while he waited. Matt was able to get things setup even though our father was unable to come with us to sign paperwork so he was able to do the credit approval over the phone. Matt and his boss did an amazing job at getting us a good deal on financing even though there was a lot of negative equity that needed to be rolled into the new loan. they contacted several finance companies to get us the best deal.My brother was able to sign his part of the paperwork and Matt allowed us to take the new car over night with a fresh full tank of gas to have our father sign his parts of the paperwork and bring it back the next day. they were able to transfer the plates over from my brothers truck to the new Prius. over all this has been the best car buying experience ive ever been through, everyone at the dealership was very friendly and our salesman Matt was wonderful the first salesman who i have ever felt actually cared about us and made the car buying process as simple and fun as possible. I cant begin to say enough nice things about Matt he had good sense of humor and was more than willing to explain everything every step of the process. I will definitely recommend Matt and Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM to anyone who needs a new car. I plan on going back when i personally need to purchase a new car

March 27, 2014

Hi Chloe, We are pleased to hear that your brother and you had a great experience with our dealership. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write a review about us.

Great dealership and great buying experience!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I just closed a deal with Jerome Wilson at Byers and I was extremely pleased with the service. I was in the market for a new vehicle and the choice came down to Byers Chrysler and another location. Jerome stayed late to allow us to test drive the vehicle we purchased and was extremely aggressive (yet professional) in pursuing my business. I appreciated the process and Eric Strickland did a very good job answering all of my questions and making the paperwork process hassle-free. They treated me with respect, worked the deal to my liking and are open and honest about everything. PLEASE do business with them TODAY!

March 21, 2014

Hello Jay, We are pleased to hear that you had a great buying experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jerome, Eric, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy, I am the Customer Relations Manager and you can reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Excellence in service...Continued!

by from Westerville, Ohio |

As the title suggests, Excellence in service continued. To give you a little background, my experience with Byers began about 6 years ago and has continued ever since! I had a VERY distasteful experience at another local Ram Truck dealership in the metro Columbus area. This experience was nothing short of a clip out of a movie in which a greasy haired salesman in a leisure suit from the 1970's tried to tell me what I needed, rather than listening to what I wanted. After an hour of being pressured, I finally remembered the quote that says "the reason that most people cannot hear is because the are too busy talking". I politely excused myself and decided to look elsewhere. I ran into an employee of Byers (Robert Wilson) who referred me to a salesman by the name of Mark Mulholland. From the very first meeting, I realized that this relationship was "going to work" so to speak. Mark sat down and listened to my needs and wants and then made educated but measured recommendations. Marks experience and calm confidence made me relax and actually enjoy the process of purchasing a truck. That was (now) 3 trucks ago! I just yesterday (03/10/2014) purchased my third brand new truck, this one was Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins turbo diesel power-plant. Never have I been treated so well by so many people, who by all rights never had to be in the first place. From the point of specifying my vehicle, to ordering and then on to financing this process was painless! The manager Steve Carlson is second to none when it comes to being an advocate for the customer. He fought hard to find me the absolute best financing rate available, and I have to say he has done this every time for me, without question! Byers is a one stop shop when it comes to all of your vehicle needs, whether it be new, used or repair! Since my purchases I have never had maintenance performed at any other place besides Byers. Their service staff has always provided efficient and effective maintenance on all of my vehicles, whether it be routine preventative or required recall repair. Ron Brown (service manager) runs a tight ship and maintains a staff that is comprised of well trained and experienced professionals. His right hand man, Treat Bellmore is and always has been more than accommodating to me. You can always guarantee that you will be greeted with a smile and a "How are you doing" from him. The entire Byers team has always surpassed by expectations as a customer and have honestly made me feel at home anytime that I have been in. Perhaps the best thing that can be said is this quote: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. This organization certainly embodies excellence and professionalism and I would (and have) recommended them to anyone who is in need of a vehicle!

March 21, 2014

Hello Mr. Smith, We are pleased that yet again, you had a pleasurable experience with our dealership. We appreciated your business and being a loyal customer. Mark strives everyday to make sure all of his customers needs and wants are met to their satisfaction. We are glad to have him apart of our team. Steve, Ron, and Treat always make sure that our customers leave the dealership satisfied. We are pleased that you are happy with your new Ram 2500. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Mark, Steve, Ron, Treat, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy, I am the Customer Relations Manager. You can reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership.

Great buying experience

by from Powell, Ohio |

I was hesitant to trade in my mini van because I dislike the car buying process. I was referred to Byers Jeep and am very thankful. I actually enjoyed finding the right car for me and the hassle free buying process. Everyone who I interacted with could not have been more kind or helpful. David, Drew, and Steve along with others were outstanding. I just got my Jeep Cherokee home and along with showing it off am learning to work all the wonderful features.

March 13, 2014

Hi Kristina, We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee. If you ever have any question please don't hesitate to reach out to David, Drew, Steve, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, you can reach me at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.

Great and easy going salesperson

by from Columbus, Oh |

PC12312011 The salesperson Mark was very courteous and knowledgeable in helping me figure out which vehicle best fit my needs.

March 5, 2014

Hi Rita, We are glad to hear you had a great experience here at the dealership, and that Mark was able to help you find a vehicle that fits your needs. Hope you enjoy your new car, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, my email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Nice and easy

by from Columbus, oh |

Purchased new Jeep Grand Cherokee, staff couldn't have been more helpful, Especially sales person Andy King and sales manager Steve Carlson. Once it got time for the finance portion of the transaction manager Jason Spires kept up the great work and got me through the process without delay. High marks to GM David Johnson and his team for making this the best car purchase I have ever been a part of.

March 5, 2014

Hi Jeff, We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that it was the best car purchase you have ever been a part of. We strive everyday to ensure all of our customers have an unforgettable experience. Hope you enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me, my name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. My email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.