Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Great and easy going salesperson

by from Columbus, Oh |

PC12312011 The salesperson Mark was very courteous and knowledgeable in helping me figure out which vehicle best fit my needs.

March 5, 2014

Hi Rita, We are glad to hear you had a great experience here at the dealership, and that Mark was able to help you find a vehicle that fits your needs. Hope you enjoy your new car, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, my email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Nice and easy

by from Columbus, oh |

Purchased new Jeep Grand Cherokee, staff couldn't have been more helpful, Especially sales person Andy King and sales manager Steve Carlson. Once it got time for the finance portion of the transaction manager Jason Spires kept up the great work and got me through the process without delay. High marks to GM David Johnson and his team for making this the best car purchase I have ever been a part of.

March 5, 2014

Hi Jeff, We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us, and that it was the best car purchase you have ever been a part of. We strive everyday to ensure all of our customers have an unforgettable experience. Hope you enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me, my name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. My email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Sales manager Jim Littig salesman

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I am amazed of the deal and the process of purchasing the vehicle.

March 5, 2014

Hi Danette, We are pleased to hear that you were amazed with the deal and the process of purchasing a vehicle. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to Jim Littig or myself, my name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. My email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Columbus. Ohio |

I worked with Mark Mulholland and he was very helpful as I was trying to compare vehicles and options. Once I had decided between two vehicles, he spent a lot of time explaining everything to me prior to test driving. He was extremely patient and knowledgeable on equipment and took time to make sure I understood everything. I never felt rushed and Mark was very easy to talk to. As for the financing part, Jason Spires explained everything to me throughout the process. Between the two of them everything was very clear and I had all the information I needed to make the tough choice of which vehicle I would buy. This was the best car buying experience in 20 years for me. I also met Steve, the new car manager and I was truly convinced I made a good decision to purchase at this dealership. The team I worked with was awesome! It was very evident that all three of these men care about the customer and take great pride in their jobs,

March 7, 2014

Hi Jane, We are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience with us, and that this was the best buying experience you have had in 20 years. We strive everyday to assist our customers in finding a vehicle that best suits their needs/wants. We know that buying a vehicle is not an easy process, so we try to make you feel not rushed and that we have provided you with all of the information that you need. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to Mark, Steve, Jason or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, my email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Wonderful and Encouraging Service

by from Columbus Ohio |

I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Matthew McNerlin at the Hamilton Road site and I appreicate his style and his energy and his out going personality to sell a car... Most times you go to dealerships and the sales people are pushy and just want to put you in anything just to get a sale however that was not the case... Funny I came in for an appoitment that he scheduled to look at a car that I had seen online for weeks and by the time I got there the car was sold, however I got a BETTER CAR because of Matthew and I really am so happy with my purchase.. I was amazed by the entire staff and if there is any reason that I need to purchase another car I will be calling Matthew and I am telling everyone I KNOW to visit.. Thank you Matthew and thank you to the entire staff... Kevin

February 27, 2014

Thank you Kevin for taking the time to review us. We are glad you had a pleasurable experience with us. It was great having you here at the dealership, hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Great truck buying experience

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

Mark is a great salesperson, full of vehicle knowledge, and concerned with my vehicle needs, and the price i needed to reach in obtaining the truck.Jason and Steve are very helpful and worked to finalize the deal. Nick worked very hard in presenting the vehicle for delivery.

March 7, 2014

Hi Robert, We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your buying experience. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to Mark, Steve, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager, my email is pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Westerville |

We experienced a very enjoyable car buying experience. Our first contact was started over the phone with Greg Vignon, who discussed the vehicle that I was interested in on the website and it's availability. Once Greg confirmed it's availability, we setup a time for a test drive. Greg had the van ready when my wife and I arrived, but Greg was completing another sale with a customer at the tim. Greg quickly linked us up with Matthew McNerlin to help us out. Before we left the lot, Matt was very helpful and we went through the features of the van. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle. We had lots of questions, and Matt was very thorough in his replies. It's clear Matt enjoys his job and it showed thru the entire process. I came in with a pre-approve auto loan, and you found us a better interest rate. Eric , the Finance Manager was also excellent and finalized the process. Great job to all of the Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge team we met!

February 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you are very satisfied with your purchase and your time at the dealership. We hope all of your questions were answered, and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Great Buying Experience

by from Westerville OH |

Purchased a new 300 from this dealership in December, 2014 and had a very good buying experience. Had talked to the salesman, Mark Mulholland in September but at that time they didn't have an automobile that we were interested in. The dealership is not pushy and are very helpful in trying to locate a car that you are looking for. In December we saw an automobile on their website and called Mark to inquire about it. We remembered us from our last visit and we set up a time to test drive the vehicle and bought it that day. After visiting other dealerships I found that Byers is the most helpful and seems to follow-up if you call with questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Friendly and great service, easy buying process

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a great experience with my recent car purchase. The staff was very friendly, Mark and Jason were tremendously helpful!! Mark found what I wanted and helped me move into my new car. He stayed to help me until I rolled out of the garage. I would recommend anyone that's looking for a car to visit this dealership, the buying experience was excellent. Thanks again to Jason, Mark and for Steve making it happen!!

After finding the right car everything was fast

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

That was a great bying experience - after I had found my new car the whole paper work process was pretty quick and I could drive home in my new car. Thanks to the whole team frm Byers.