Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

After finding the right car everything was fast

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

That was a great bying experience - after I had found my new car the whole paper work process was pretty quick and I could drive home in my new car. Thanks to the whole team frm Byers.

Excellent experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Mark Mulholland at Byers, and every time the experience has been wonderful. He is always very professional, courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles. Unfortunately, I never know what vehicle I want to purchase, so I tend to take up a lot of Mark's time while there. Yet, every time he is very patient with me. Mark took me on multiple test drives of different vehicles, spent hours going over the details of every vehicle I inquired about, and helped me make an informed decision as to which vehicle was best for my family. Jason, the finance manager, and Steve, the new car manager, were extremely helpful and great as well. I'm pretty sure if I had to deal with someone like me, I'd pull my hair out. Yet Jason patiently worked with me running numbers on vehicle after vehicle, while Steve and Mark worked with me to get me the best vehicle for the best deal possible. After I purchased the vehicle, Byers made sure it looked tip top, and Mark spent additional time going over all of the vehicle's features before I took it off the lot. In the end I ended up with a Cherokee Limited and have to say I have never been happier. It is the extra time, care and professionalism Mark, Steve and Jason exhibit that makes Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram the only place, and Mark Mulholland the only person, I will ever purchase a vehicle from again. It is nice to know that there is still a place out there that makes customer service a priority.

Less Pressure than the Other dealer

by from Columbus, OH |

The weekend before, my wife and I had purchased a new car at the Mega Dealer in town, and our experience at Byers was so much better. The staff was friendly and polite and the sale was quick and smooth. George E. was aware of our needs and did a great job of helping us find what we needed. The finance side was quick and painless and there was no pressure to buy the add-ons, though we did end up purchasing some of them. I would definitely recommend this dealer to others.

Owner of a SAWEET Grand Cherokee

by from Pataskala, Ohio |

Great experience purchasing my 2014 Grand Cherokee on 12/30/13. Aaron Runge was our salesman - stayed late, worked hard and got us the dollars that we wanted on trade in. A little preoccupied with his phone, but he was dedicated to taking care of peoples car buying needs! Thanks Aaron!!

Very Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Columbus, OH |

I could not be happier with another easy, quick and successful transaction from this dealership. This is transaction 3! Their staff is always friendly and welcoming. In addition, they do not hound you to buy a car. They have a very laid back approach to the car buying experience. I worked with 3 great staff members. Steve Carlson is so friendly and is there to make sure that everything is done to your satisfaction. Andrew Songer, my salesperson, is very informative and answered every question I had about the new Cherokee. He really made sure I knew about every little button. I am a buttons person, so more buttons the happier I am! So some of these features were incredible! Lastly, Jason Spires, he is the finance guru. Having purchased from Byers before, Jason knew how precious time is for me and he had all of the paperwork ready to go and had me in my new Jeep less than 2 hours (start to finish). I definitely recommend everyone to use these folks with your next new car purchase! There is something for everyone!

DONT EVER PAY A USED CAT FROM THIS PLACE

by from Columbus Ohio |

First off let me tell you, if you ever pay a used car make sure you get a independent Inspection done. So my wife and I was looking buying a new car, however, are budget would not allow us too. So we started to look went over to the used car lot and my wife seen a Volkswagen Passat that she liked. So we test drive it and like it. So we decided to buy it, however, the manager told us that the car just came on the lot and had not been inspected. We needed a car in the next couple days so I told him we will take it after they do the inspection. The manager told us that the only way they will hold the car is if we have a contract in place. He assured me that any problems seen or any indications of any problems would be addressed. He also told me they would detail the car and change Oil and refill all fluids. So i made the mistake of going ahead of signing a contract for the car with the price as if there were no problems with the car. (Quite embarrassing to admit that i got taken advantage of). We were told it would be done and ready the next day. So that was on July 2. I called the next day to see if the car was ready and they told me that they had to fix the something in the trunk. So I called each day and was told that maybe the next day. We did not get our car until July 6. While we drove our car the first day, we opened the back door and a loud grinding noise came from the hinges (we were told that they would fix that). so after a month and a half of driving, the catalytic converter fell off or Disintegrate -depends which one of the mechanics at the Dealership you ask. The service center also told me that oil was 2 quarts low and should be changed. The dealership at first refused to pay for anything. After I kept calling, they agreed to pay for half the repairs but the manager refused to pay for half if his Byers Servicing center did it. He told me that he would have a third party muffler shop do it. He had the car towed to the Muffler shop, which refused to tell me any information on the cost of the repairs; they stated since Byers brought it in, they did not have to tell me anything. The cost of the repair, ended up being a hundred dollars more then they told me it would be. After another 2 months of driving the car, both Drive axles needed to be replaced, and then I was told that the rotors needed change too. So I will never buy another car or recommended from Byers again

Out the door within 2.5 hrs with a brand new jeep

by from Columbus Ohio |

I researched the dealership and vehicle online before going. I knew what vehicle I wanted and when I got to the dealership it took less than 3 hours to drive off in my brand new jeep Cherokee limited. My sales consultant was George Erdy. He was extremely friendly, professional and knowledgeable about all the vehicles they sell. He went above and beyond to meet my needs. The financing was great. George asked me what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade in plus interest rate. The finance guy gave me what I wanted and even got a better interest rate than what I asked for. The whole experience with buying my vehicle was the best I have had. Plus this wasn't the first time buying a new vehicle its my 10th. This dealership is top notch. Thank you George.

Rubicon

by from Columbus, Oh |

Byers does it again. I've used Byers in the past to service my Jeep and this time I used them to purchase my new Rubicon. The experience was very fast and friendly. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. Steve was selling the car and he did so in a manner that was respectful of my time and experience. I appreciate how the entire process felt very non-pressured and how smoothly the buying went. I'm loving my new Rubicon and would recommend Steve and Byers to anyone interested in purchasing a new Jeep//Dodge/Ram. MSW

Repeat Customer

by from Columbus |

I recently purchased my third Jeep Grand Cherokee from Byers. I have dealt with Mark Mulholland for every purchase and have enjoyed every experience. Mark is a no pressure sales man, I never feel pressured to make a deal or tomorrow it will change. Mark is supported by excellent management, all the people involved have been were very kind and respectful. Every time I have gone back Byers, I find the same people which I always find easier. I would send anyone I know to Mark and not worry about hearing anything bad about my recommendation.

Very pleasurable experience!

by from Carroll, Oh |

Pavel was so helpful, he asked many questions to find just the right vehicle for me and my specific needs. I am not an easy customer, I have a long list of criteria, but he was very patient and kind with me. He kept in touch regularly to let me know what he had found. He is very easy going and comfortable to talk to and I never felt pressured in any way. I would not hesitate to recommend Pavel to my family or friends in the market for a car.