Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Fantastic Customer Service!!

by from Columbus, oh |

I had a wonderful experience with my recent purchase of a 2013 Dodge Journey. Matthew McNerlin was incredibly helpful. His style is very low/no pressure, which is not what you expect from a car salesman. Jason worked with me for financing and also provided excellent customer service. My next purchase will likely be from Byers.

Patty Cantrell Satisfied Customer

by from Maineville, OH |

My car buying experience was Terrific!!! Matt McNerlin made everything so easy. I called to inquire about the car and he was great about giving all the information. I live near Cincinnati so I wanted to get as much information before I drove up to Columbus. Matt pre-qualified me and made the buying process a breeze. Jason Byers was wonderful with all the financing and we were in and out in record time. I am VERY satisfied with my experience with Byers and will definitely be back to purchase cars in the future. Wonderful job everyone!!! Thanks!!!

Very helpful

by from Columbus ohio |

Byers is one of the most reputable dealers in the area. Had trouble getting financed but they kept working till it got done. Matt was very helpful and diligent in making it happen. Good place to buy a car.

Easy going experience

by from Columbus, OH |

One of the best car buying experiences I have had. My salesperson was Mark Mulholland. He was the most professional, down to earth, car salesperson I have ever done business with. He was extremely knowledgeable and ensured that I was well taken care of from the moment I walked in to the dealership for the first test drive to the moment I left the dealership with the car. I can say that Mark was the primary reason I ended up buying from Byers and not another dealership. Negotiating with Steve was a fun experience, he's pretty old school and if you like talking numbers, he can go back and forth with you for hours. Also one of the best sales managers I have met. I have been to dealerships where the first offer they come to you with is almost insulting and arrogant. Not here. Steve was trying to sell a car and he did it in a friendly, respectful manner. Jason in finance did all the paper work with me. Again, most guys in the finance department at other dealerships are pretty bland......what do they care, the deal is done, why should they have a personality? Jason was friendly and double checked all of the paperwork.....even found some errors.....to ensure that every T was crossed and I dotted. So, had a great experience with the guys over at Byers Chrysler/Jeep. I would definitely do business with them again. On top of that, my wife and I have tried to do some business with Byers Audi.......had no where near the same experience with them that I had at Byers Jeep.....one of the reasons why my wife is driving a BMW rather than an Audi. If I were Byers, I would have Mark and Steve go and train the guys over at Audi. Thanks for the great service!

Fantastic Country Boy - Matthew McNerlin

by from Columbus, Ohio |

This was a wonderful buying experience. Upon speaking to Matthew McNerlin I stated everything I was looking for in the deal. After going in, on Thursday, Matthew McNerlin IMMEDIATELY started working on my request. On Friday morning Matthew McNerlin called me and said those 4 words we all wanna hear, "Come get your car". Too busy on Friday, I went in on Saturday and picked up my car. The price was right, the car fit my specification request, payments in my budget per my request, AND the ENTIRE STAFF was friendly and personable. It will be a few years before I can shop again, HOWEVER I will be going back to Byers at that time.

Blown off

by from Columbus, OH |

We contacted dealer immediately, made a visit to dealer. Auto in question was unavailable, though we were told it was in shop for 120 point inspection. Next day, sorry, car was never available. STOP leading people in with false advertisement.

Buy Your Next Car Here

by from Granville, Ohio |

I just purchased my 4th vehicle from Byers. The experience was amazing as always. Ask for Mark Mulholland. There is no pressure. He tries to find the exact vehicle you need. You deal with Mark through the entire process. There is no "process" gauntlet you have to navigate; such as, where the "Sales Manager" suddenly appears to be the "bad cop" and screw up the deal you had going. Oh... I did get to meet the Sales Manager, Steve, not a bad cop. The finance guy, Jason Spires, was professional and courteous. The paperwork was ready to go and the process went smoothly. If you are looking for a new car? And want to be treated with dignity? Would you like to think about your purchase decision? Ask for Mark.

NEW WRANGLER

by from Reynoldsburg, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler on October 23 2013. I had registered on line that I was interested in a Jeep. The next day I received a phone call from George Erdy and the rest is history. George went out of his way to make this happen.I would highly recommend Byers Jeep and George this was a real pleasant experience.

Clean facilities and greet all customers

by from Columbus Ohio |

I can not express how much I appreciate the hardwork done by Mark Mulholland and Jason Spires to help me get a brand new car.There positive energy,centered thinking,and caring attitude for me shine through even when I thought this would never work. They showed care and consideratin in what they did and said.They build trust with the customer add value to the customer interactions. Mark is a excellent salesperson and Jason a excellent finace rep..They do everything possible to make sure you leave happy and driving.These men are a great asset to your company and pleasant to talk with.This is my 4th car in 6 yrs. Thank you for you done for me.Sincerely Ms. Stella Williamson

Car buying as it should be

by from New Albany, Ohio |

Mark Mulholland and team have done it again! This is my third van from this team and they delivered the respect and positive experience yet one more time. The fact that I called and told them exactly what I wanted and there was no hesitation only the eagerness to help me out. Thank you team !