Byers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

465 S Hamilton Rd, Columbus, OH 43213

New 888-446-8540
Used 877-227-6802
Service 866-494-1752

WE ARE NOW CONVENIENTLY OPEN THE LAST 2 SUNDAYS OF THE MONTH FROM 12:00 PM TO 4:00 PM

Friendly, knowledgeable sales person.

by from Sunbright, TN |

Car was exactly as website described. Sales person Greg Vignon was knowledgeable and informed. Paperwork took too long to complete, about 3 hours total time at the dealership. Dealership didn't have to do financing as I already had my bank take care of it. Service department needs to pay closer attention to detail as brake warning light came on and off several times until I realized that the brake fluid was low and added it. Overall experience was OK, however, if I hadn't driven 5.5 hours and had a certain car in mind, I would have left without the car due to extended wait time.

December 14, 2014

Hello, We apologize for your paperwork process taking too long. We understand that sometimes this can be a lengthy process, and do try our best to make it a breeze. Unfortunately, this is a process to where we have to insure everything is completed correctly. We are pleased to hear that the vehicle was exactly what you expected when you got to the dealership. Thank you for bring up to our attention about the brake fluid being low, this is not how we do business and will be having a general meeting regarding this. We also want to thank you for your purchase and driving all the way from Tennessee. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. If you have any questions or concerts please don't hesitate to contact me directly my name is David Johnson and I am the General Manager. My direct email is djohnson@byersauto.com or you can give me a call at 614-228-5111 and just ask for me.

Horrible Service

by from Columbus, Oh |

Service department rude. Addressed issue with service manager... still unresolved no apology. The main problem that we initially took the car in for was never addressed. Will not purchase a vehicle from them and will never use their service department. We were very disappointed. We had to take our car to another dealership.

October 28, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you had a less than excellent service visit with us. We apologize that we did not repair your car up to your satisfaction. This is not how we do business and would be willing to help any way we can. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact our General Manager, David Johnson at djohnson@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us and letting us know about your situation.

They have a heart!

by from Columbus,Ohio |

About 2 years ago I was pregnant with our first child and my husband and I decided we needed to get a safer and more reliable vehicle. We purchased a used SUV from another dealer , we told them our situation and that it was important for us to have something reliable and safe with the baby coming. When we bought the SUV from them they said it had a warranty that covered everything but brakes and tires, turned out it didn't cover anything! We only got to drive it 2 months out of the first 12 we owned it. We put more money into repairs then we did into paying it off. About a week ago it pretty much broke down for good. We needed a new vehicle and fast! We went to Byers and John Winkle and the rest of the good people there worked to help us get a new vehicle. We didn't think we would get one because we already have a car on loan and we were completely broke between the car repairs and the baby. Not only did they help get us financed for a new car, but we got the one we wanted and we drove it home that night! We will never shop for car anywhere else and will always recommend Byers! Thanks to John Winkle and everyone at Byers for your kindness,your time, and most of all for having a heart! Again,thank you all so much!

November 24, 2014

Hello Tubaugh Family, We are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience you had to go through with the other dealership. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us, and we were able to put you in exactly what vehicle you wanted. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Mr. Mark Mulholland Review

by from Pickerington, Ohio |

Mark Mulholland is one of a rare class of Salesmen. His manner and ability far exceeds most other Customer Care practitioners. I'm reluctant to use the over-worked word "Professional" though to compliment Mark. Of course, Mark is a professional in his capacity, he's much more than that though. He possesses an almost eerie sense of his clients needs and their personality. He has his finger on the pulse of his customers purchase-desires and priorities. In mine and my wife's purchase experience with Mark, not once did he labor the conversation with tales of "I, I, Me, Me...". He was keenly interested in what we thought and felt and I never once detected contrived sincerity from him. I feel uniquely qualified to espouse Mark's People-Skills, as I have been in Customer Care for over 25 years and therefore confident in knowing from whence I speak. I will unerringly now refer to Mark when speaking of any auto purchase, or, when merely discussing admirable and noteworthy sales acumen. Thank You, Mark, for engaging and precise work!

October 14, 2014

Hello Gary, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to ensure we provide the best customer service, and we are grateful to have Mark part of our team. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Once a customer; always a customer!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I have a history of owning Jeeps, and Byers has been a name who has never failed me from shopping to service. From the moment, I stepped onto the Byers car lot, looking for another Jeep; I was approached by a courteous & professional sales person, John. John was knowledgable about the inventory and worked with me to get the right vehicle with the right price making my return visit an outstanding one. I love the 2015 TrailHawk, thanks to John! A well kept car lot and showroom; you could tell the staff takes pride in their work enviornment. Everyone at Byers made you feel comfortable and at ease with the entire buying/purchasing experience. I am proud to be a Jeep Trailhawk owner and would recommend Byers to family and friends.

October 14, 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to get ahold of us. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us.

Super dealer

by from Reynoldsburg, Oh. |

Mark Mulholland was great. This is the 3rd . car we have picked up thru him.

October 14, 2014

Hello Joyce, We are glad to hear that yet again you had a great experience with us. Thank you for being a loyal customer. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get ahold of us. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us.

An enjoyable buying experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My girlfriend and I were very happy with the attention we were given from George Erdy. There was absolutely no high pressure sales tactics used. George answered all of our questions about the Grand Cherokees we were interested in. He was very knowledgeable about the product and very patient with us. All this even after we told him this was the first place we looked and were just browsing for now, just thinking about buying a Jeep and wanted a closer look. We told him we wanted to look at other Jeeps at other dealerships and he still didn't high pressure us and try to get us into one that day. We did look elsewhere and after they knew we were just taking a closer look nobody afforded us the time and attention George did. Three days later we ended up going back to Byers to deal with George. We drove home that evening in a beautiful, new 2015 Grand Cherokee. George and the rest of the staff treated us with the kindness and respect one might not expect from a car dealership. Dealing with George and Byers Chrysler Jeep was the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had. When it comes time to buy a second vehicle I will certainly put Byers at the top of my list of dealerships to shop at.

October 13, 2014

Hello, We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to ensure we provide the best customer service possible and make your car buying experience pleasant. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We wanted to thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us.

They fixed my demon Minivan

by from Pickerington, OH |

2009 Town and Country Minivan....had some problems in June with the dash board lights all lighting up and the gages not working. I took the van to a local shop where we have our oil and tires changed. They had to do some electrical work and the problem was fix. I drove the mini van to Maryland and back that month and then in July I drove to Myrtle Beach. While at the beach my van had the same problems, plus a few new ones. THe dash board lights all came on, the gages stopped working, the windshield wipers just came on by themselves, all the locks and power doors stopped working and the windows would decided to go up and down on their own. We didn't even know if it was safe to drive home. Once on the highway this all stopped and we made it home without any trouble, however, the day after we got home it all started again. We took the car back to the local shop to see if they could fix it again. We were told it was the TIPM and it would cost us about $1400.00 to fix and that solve it for us. This after already spending $600 for work done the last time. We made the choice to take the car to Byers and turned it over to Treat Bellmore a Service Coordinator. We had called and told him about our demon haunted minivan and asked for help. At this point we were having to jump start the car to even get it to run. The van was dropped of Wednesday night for service first thing on Thursday morning, with a note of all the problems we were having and a wish of "good luck". We received a call Thursday afternoon letting us know that the problem was two fold. Wiring in the trunk area and wiring in the door. That when the other garage fixed it for us the first time, it was not done correctly and this was shorting out our system. They were going to need to order a part and if they got the order in that day they might get it on friday. As the mother of four boys, I need a minivan and not having one really becomes a hardship. We gave the go ahead and prayed it would really fix the problem. At this point we figured it would just be a bandaid and we would still have problems once that was fixed. I got a call early Friday afternoon....It was fixed, no unwanted dash lights, gages work, wipers stay off when not turned on, windows stay up or down as I open and close them, and my doors lock - unlock, open and close. I drove the van for awhile after picking it up and still no problems. All this was fixed for 1/2 of what I was quoted by the local garage and they didn't have the correct problem becase the electrical problems were making the dig-box in the van give off wrong codes and they would have replaced the wrong part. Treat was very good at keeping us very informed and understood our desire to keep the cost down. That it if it was an expensive fix we might just dump the van, which would have been a shame because we love our mini van and would hate to lose it. Thank you for your help and removing the Demon from my Mini Van

August 19, 2014

Hello, we are pleased to hear that we were able to remove the demon from your mini van. We know that repairs can be pricey and unexpected, so we are always willing to help in any way we can. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Treat or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Good Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My wife and I were apprehensive about buying our first car as a couple, but we were treated very well at Byers Chrysler. Our salesman, Matthew McNerlin, was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying. I really appreciated how honest and transparent the whole process was. Overall, it was a very good experience.

August 19, 2014

Hello Pearson, we are pleased to hear you had a good experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Matt or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.

Amazing Experience

by from Columbus, Oh |

This was my first time buying my own car. Matt McNerlin was amazing with me as well as Jeff when Matt had a previous appointment. I had had a terrible experience at another dealership where the salesman was so pushy I had never wanted to return to a dealership. Matt was no where near pushy at all and so patient with my questions and had all the answers I needed. He even went down to another dealership with me owned by Byer's to purchase my car to make sure everything went smoothly. I will definitely return to buy another car from Matt McNerlin in the future. Thank you for making this a positive experience for me.

August 19, 2014

Hello Kristie, we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive everyday to provide the best customer service possible. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to Matt, Jeff, or myself. My name is Pavel Portnoy and I am the Customer Relations Manager. You are able to reach me directly at pportnoy@byersauto.com. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review.