Hugh White Honda

New 888-435-0849
Used 866-396-7988
Service 888-245-9706

If the Deal?s Right? It must be Hugh White

Will never worry about buying a car again!

by from Columbus, OH |

I am a very lucky person. Years ago, I found a car salesman that I actually like and trust. Since then, my husband and I have either leased or purchased a total of 12 cars from Mark Hampton. We followed Mark from Honda East (where the salesperson was the ONLY reason to go there--yuck!) to Hugh White Honda. The experience at Hugh White was much more pleasant and even more efficient. I knew what kind of car I wanted, and Mark knew how to help me get into the car. I purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V, and it is one of my favorite cars ever. I will also go to Mark Hampton at Hugh White Honda for my new car purchases. Which is a good thing--I have a daughter who is going to be driving soon! Thanks to Mark and everyone at Hugh White.

Great service, good pricing, and friendly staff.

by from Columbus, OH |

We purchased our Honda vehicle from Hugh White Honda. Although we are from another part of Columbus, the good pricing and hassle-free shopping experience let us make the decision to conduct our business with Hugh White Honda. Overall, we are satisfied with their service.

Great service!

by from Jackson, Oh |

After trying and getting frustrated with another dealer, I decided to work with Hugh White Honda. They had the car I wanted in stock, and gave me a great deal on it. I finally dealt with a dealership that I felt wasn't trying to take my arm and leg as part of the deal!

Very professional.

by from Dublin, ohio |

A recently bought a used car for my daughter and was skeptical at first about the entire process just because I've been through it before at other dealers. Everyone at Hugh White Honda was very professional starting with my sales person Ziggy. I will deffenitly be back the next time i need a vehicle.

happy Hugh White Honda customer

by from Mt. Gilead, Ohio |

I have recently purchased a new Honda CRV From Ziggy at Hugh White Honda and my overall experience was awesome. First of all I only dealt with Ziggy, not 5 different people to get the price I wanted and there was never any pressure to buy. I have been to a couple other central Ohio Honda dealers and I would recommend Ziggy and the entire staff of Hugh White Honda to anyone. Thanks Hugh White, I got it right. HAHA

Easiest car purchase I have ever had

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Michael Siegfried (Ziggy) showed a high level of professionalism and was extremely knowledgeable with the products and features with my new vehicle. Thanks for the best expierence I have had with purchasing my new accord.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Grove City, Ohio |

I went into the dealership because of an issue with my car. It turns out that my car was going to take an extensive amount of repair and not something that I was excited to do. I spoke to the General Manager David Delauter and explained my circumstances from the issue with my current car, my finances, and credit, and rather than blowing me off he listened to my concerns and worked with me to see how we could discover what I could afford and then had me work with sales associate David Downs to pick a car. Everyone at the dealership listened to my concerns and fears and understood that I was in a tough spot and facing a tough decision. Rather than pressuring me to purchase something they worked with me to understand the benefits of purchasing with them rather than my other option. While I was at the dealership, I watched the other associates and they were also very helpful to the customers they were assisting. Hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had!!!

Excellent experience of buying a car at Hugh White

by from Grove City, Oho |

Brian Rolle and Mark Hampton made buying a new car the most pleasant experience I have had in 40 years! As a Honda owner since 1985, once owning 4 accords when our daughters were in the house, this was a no nonsense approach to finalize a deal. Would highly recommend them and Hugh White Honda if you are thinking of buying a Honda.

Bad Experience

by from columbus ohio |

Went to purchase a sporty coupe because i was bored with my auto transmission car. Was aproched by a salesman and told him I was looking for a sporty coupe. He metioned the si and I said sure i would try one and he immediately took me to an 01 civic with 237k on it. I drive a 2012 model car so i am not sure why i would be interested in something that outdated. Asked salesman to allow me to try an accord and civic si he said sure and we went in to look at what was available. But then a car rolled up with a couple and the salesman imediately exused himself to help them. The problem is that he never came back to me. he left me standing in the lot and paid me no attention. i then stood in the lobby and he came by and i asked him again to test the accord and civic. He asked me to hold on but still it became apparent that he was only focused on the couple. I understand that they were busy that day but it would have been nice for another salesman to help me. I shop the automall everytime I buy a new car and everytime i have gone to this dealer i have left with a bad taste in my mouth from a pushy salesman, or they dont pay me any attention (probably because of my age). In the future it would be nice to ask my pricerange before trying to sell me a car that has 237k on it and then ignoring me. The kia dealer always treats me like gold, but i do prefer honda products (especially in coupe) so it would be nice to get the same service. Based on repeat visits I know it is not that salesmans fault, but most likely a poor cs program.

Hugh White Honda responded to this review

January 5, 2014

I am very sorry for your recent experience at our dealership. I have taken several steps with all of our salespeople to make sure that something like this never happens again. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience, without it I would not have known to correct the issue. If there is anything at all that we can help you with in the future please let me know, I would love to have the chance to change your mind about our dealership. Thanks again and I look forward to earning your trust in the future. Tyler Hamm Hugh White Honda Business Development Manager 614-922-1111

Cicee from Ohio Dominican U

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Mr. Rolle and Mr. Hampton are two great salesmen. I enjoyed transacting car business with them.

Friendly staff

by from west jeff |

Great place to buy a car! Everyone i met at Hugh white Honda where awesome. Our salesman Mauricio was very helpful, from the start to finish of our car buying experience, my us feel very comfortable.