Hugh White Honda

New 888-435-0849
Used 866-396-7988
Service 888-245-9706

If the Deal?s Right? It must be Hugh White

Will never worry about buying a car again!

by from Columbus, OH |

I am a very lucky person. Years ago, I found a car salesman that I actually like and trust. Since then, my husband and I have either leased or purchased a total of 12 cars from Mark Hampton. We followed Mark from Honda East (where the salesperson was the ONLY reason to go there--yuck!) to Hugh White Honda. The experience at Hugh White was much more pleasant and even more efficient. I knew what kind of car I wanted, and Mark knew how to help me get into the car. I purchased a 2012 Honda CR-V, and it is one of my favorite cars ever. I will also go to Mark Hampton at Hugh White Honda for my new car purchases. Which is a good thing--I have a daughter who is going to be driving soon! Thanks to Mark and everyone at Hugh White.

Excellent Service!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The service staff is very friendly and helpful. I was greeted in a friendly manner as soon as I entered the service area. I was asked if there was anything else they could do for the vehicle other than the service it was scheduled for. I was given an estimated time of repair, which was very accurate. As I did not wait on the premises, I was called when my vehicle was ready. When I arrived to pick it up, they brought my vehicle to me. I am always pleased by the service I receive.

Great experience!

by from Galloway, OH |

Joe Mahoney was great! He had a Civic and Fit ready for me to test drive when I got to the dealership. Once I chose which car I wanted, he made sure to get a full tank of gas for it and had the car detailed. He even assisted with the detailing so I didn't have to wait long. Thanks for a great experience!

2015 Honda CRV EX lease

by from Columbus, OH |

This is the third car I have leased from Hugh White Honda. My first was a 2010 Accord LX, then a 2013 Accord EX CVT, and now back into an SUV. I have had no major issues with any of them. The service department has always been friendly and got me in for oil changes promptly. The sales team has always worked to make me the best deal possible.

Management

by from Hilliard Ohio |

My recommendation is to clean the kids area on a more consistent basis, remove the stuffed animals (germs), make sure the toys have batteries or remove them. Also add a few other inexpensive items like puzzles and books. You may also want to add a small TV for cartoons.

1st service

by from Columbus, Hhio |

Took my 2014 Honda accord sport in for its first service very fast and polite crew they did a great job...Thank you Frank

FANTASTIC!!!!

by from Columbus, OH |

Hugh White Honda is FANTASTIC!!! The purchasing process was easy and comfortable. We love our Pilot. We recently took our Pilot in for an oil change and tire rotation. The gentleman in the service department was great. He walked us through all of our options and explained each service in detail. We even got a discount for visiting the service department for the first time.

Service for our 2006 Odyssey

by from Dublin, OH |

I've always been happy with the service hours and quality of service received from Hugh White Honda.

HUGH WHITE HONDA

by from grove city,ohio |

THIS IS MY THIRD CAR FROM HUGH WHITE HONDA. THERE WAS NO PRASURE .I WOULD DEAL HERE AGAIN.

Keys made

by from Galloway, Ohio |

Did a great job and when I made the appointment they told me how long it would take so I could plan my day.

My Civic Si

by from Columbus, OH |

This was a spur of the moment purchase that translated into a very pleasant experience. Repeat customer for sure!