Toyota West

1500 Automall Dr., Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-470-0781
Used 888-491-7896
Service 888-229-6779

All Toyota's are created equal. It's The Dealer That Makes The DIFFERENCE. Toyota West is that dealer!

Amazing Service

by from Grove City, Ohio |

i kept bugging my husband that I wanted to trade in my car for a Rav4 so he went in to Toyota West...thanks to Dave, Dean, and Herb, they got me in to the car I wanted color and all, with an affordable monthly payment!

No one returned my voicemail after a review

by from Hilliard,Oh |

After leaving a review on here, I was asked to contact one of the sales managers. I called yesterday at about 12 and asked who the sales manager on duty was. I was told that Aaron Crum was available yesterday, I was transferred to his phone. He did not pick up so I left a voicemail. I waited all day yesterday and today, no one bothered to return my call which made me more upset than how I was 2 days ago. I am really shocked because I have serviced my car at Toyota West since I moved to Hilliard. I thought I would be treated better. I am also embarrassed because I am trying to help my brother buy a Toyota and I have told him that he would be happy with Toyota West and their professionalism. I guess, it is time to take my business somewhere else!

I made an appointment to see a car

by from Hilliard, OH |

I have always used Toyota West to service my car. However, after what happened last Friday. I do not need anything to do with such a dealership. Last Friday, I inquired about a car I saw on here. Chad called me confirming that car was available and I made an appointment to see it the same day. He called me at around 10 AM and my appointment was set for 4 PM. I went in at 4 and Hussain was assigned to help me. He kept looking for the car on their system through my last name and my cell phone #. Then he asked about the color and car year. He could not find it. Then, he stopped and said "Oh, we sold that car". I was just surprised and I asked "why didn't you guys call me? I would have never showed up." No one bothered to call me or anything, they just let me drive and they wasted my time. Above all, I did not get the car I wanted! I have been so upset! I am not sure how seriously they take people who inquire about cars but they should have realized that I am one of their loyal customers, unfortunately, after how I was treated, not anymore!

Toyota West responded to this review

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you and appreciate you taking the time to drive out. We would be more than happy to help you find a similar vehicle. Please contact one of our Sales Managers at your earliest convenience so we can work towards rectifying this situation for you- Luke Binegar, Aaron Crum or Ryan Moreland at (614) 870-8200. Thank you again, we look forward to speaking with you.

Won't go back

by from Clarksburg Ohio |

We bought our used vehicle 4/7, we still do not have all of the paperwork that they were to mail to us, today is 5/20. We had to go back twice due to errors on our financing docs; called multiple times to get the second key fob that they were to mail to us (ended up making extra trip to dealer to pick up); got memorandum title today and it is incorrect. So now it's going to cost me more money to have the title corrected because it has to be done before I can get tags, which is only days away and I certainly can't go back through the dealership as they are not timely!! I won't do business with them again!!

Toyota West responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. What you described does not sound like the quality of guest service that we pride ourselves on. We would like to learn more about your visit with us, please reach out at your earliest convenience. We hope we can work towards earning your trust back! Best- Jeremy Francis, General Manager (614) 870-8200 or jeremy.francis@toyotawestohio.com.

Rob Wallace is awesome!

by from Baltimore, OH |

I leased a brand new 2015 Toyota Camry with the help of Rob Wallace. Every step from inquiring on the internet, to looking at the cars, to the financial paperwork, to driving away in a brand new car was seamless. There was no pressure to add options I didn't want or need. Rob was one of the most down to earth legitimate sales people I have ever worked with. This was hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Grove City, OH |

It had been 11 years since I bought a car and I was dreading the whole process. But I was very surprised at how smooth everything went and how friendly everyone was. My salesperson, Brandon was knowledgable about the car I was looking at. He was very friendly. The part I was dreading the most was the finance part. I've encountered arrogant finance people and it's not a pleasant experience. But not here! I was very impressed with Herb in finance. He was very friendly and helped me get the best deal possible. I am truly impressed with Toyota West and everyone that works there. I would definitely recommend them!!

Buying two new cars was a great experience

by from columbus, ohio |

If you live in Columbus Ohio I would recommend Toyota West on Georgesville Road if you are looking to buy a used or new car, The staff was friendly and our experience was great. In fact, a big high five to Charlie Napier our salesman, Brian in financing, Dave ( Manager), and Jeremy the GM. All of these individuals went above and beyond in assisting us in not only buying one new car but two. A Rav 4 XLE and a Scion TC. Thanks for you help and patience Margie Hammonds

Great Experience!!!

by from Springfield, OH |

I recently purchased a used car from Toyota West and the experience was wonderful! Brian Delcid was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable while we waited for financing. We were there several hours because there were so many customers, which was not a problem as Brian kept checking with us to make sure we were fine and let us know how many people were ahead of us and making us feel quite at home. Herb was our finance person and he also was very nice. The car needed a few details taken care of before we received it and everything was completed just as Brian said it would be. The new facility is beautiful and I will definitely recommend Toyota West and Brian Delcid to my family & friends!

Experience was great!!!

by from Springfield, OH |

I recently purchased a used car from Toyota West and the experience was wonderful! Brian Delcid was a pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable about the car and he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable while we waited for financing. We were there several hours because there were so many customers, which was not a problem as Brian kept checking with us to make sure we were fine and let us know how many people were ahead of us and making us feel quite at home. Herb was our finance person and he also was very nice. The car needed a few details taken care of before we received it and everything was completed just as Brian said it would be. The new facility is beautiful and I will definitely recommend Toyota West and Brian Delcid to my family & friends!

Terrific experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

I am so happy with my entire experience at Toyota West. My salesperson, David Seaman, really helped find the right vehicle for me at a price that fit my budget. He thoroughly answered all of my questions and made the entire process a terrific experience! Ricky, the Finance Manager who assisted me, was also wonderful and very helpful. I would absolutely recommend Toyota West for anyone that wants a smooth, pleasant buying experience!

Purchased Toyoto Camry

by from Columbus, OH |

Brandon Barnthouse helped me find my new car. I began my search 8 months ago after deciding to look at other brands of cars due to my dissatisfaction with GMC and all the recalls. I told him what I was looking for, he suggested I might want to wait to for the 2015 models to be available. Brandon and I talked a few times while I waited for all the ice and snow to go away, since there was no way I would take a new car out in the slippery streets. When I was ready Brandon found the right car with everything I wanted, he even came up with a good deal. A very positive experience!