Toyota West

1500 Automall Dr., Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-470-0781
Used 888-491-7896
Service 888-229-6779

All Toyota's are created equal. It's The Dealer That Makes The DIFFERENCE. Toyota West is that dealer!

OUTSTANDING Dealer!!!

by from Columbus,OH |

Absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. I shopped all the area's Toyota dealers and West is far and away the best in Central Ohio. From the first phone call to signing the loan papers they exceeded my every expectation. Tom Cochran and Bobby Van Sickle were both outstanding. I made several visits before my purchase and there was zero pressure and the terms of the deal were all laid out in a simple fashion for to understand. There is nothing about the experience that I would change! Truly a great car buying experience!

Great Salesman

by from Central Ohio |

Next to the purchase of a home, buying a new car is the second largest investment we all do. I wanted to write and tell everyone how much we enjoyed the buying experience with Toyota West. When my husband and I left there after purchasing our new Sienna Van we felt GREAT!! So GREAT we went back 4 days later and bought a new Tundra. There was no pressure for buying the high-profit low-value add on that the sales people bring up, such as service contracts, rust proofing and fabric protection. My husband and I would highly recommend Toyota West to any person when purchasing a vehicle. I want to give a Big Thank You to our Salesman David Seaman and New Car Sales Manager Nick Caracillo. Thanks again for our great vehicles. Brian and Vicki Osborne

unprofessional sales and finance staff

by from delaware ohio |

It took 5 1/2 hrs to buy, do mostly sitting in the finance office.BUYERS BEWARE, look over the numbers on the contract before signing, they will add additional purchases and fees.The.used car staff remind you of used car salesmen in movies,way unprofessional.Their used car warranty 50/50 is a joke.Buying a vehicle is suppose to be fun but not at TW

Toyota West responded to this review

May 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. Professionalism is the standard at Toyota West and we apologize for the longer than usual wait you experienced in finance. We take great pride in being transparent throughout the purchasing experience, so we are saddened to learn of the situation you have described. We would like to speak with you regarding this at your earliest convenience. Please contact Lee Lehmann, Finance Director at 614-870-8200. Thank you.

Awesome experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I recently leased a 2014 Camry and it was my best new car experience. Brandon Barnthouse, Greg Young and Lee Lehmann very helpful, professional & courteous. I looked at many cars & SUVs before choosing the one that was best for me, with all the upgrades that I wanted! All of the staff here are knowledgeable. Great experience!

Awesome Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I just leased a 2014 Camry from Toyota West and it was the most stress free car experience ever! This is my 2nd Camry from Toyota West and I will be a loyal customer from here on out! Brandon Barnthouse, Greg Young and Lee Lehmann were an amazing team! They found the car I wanted at a price I love!!

Concerned

by from Columbus, OH |

I contacted this dealership through Cars.com about a particular car they had listed. No one ever contacted me with the information requested, ie. is the car still available? I looked a few days later and noticed that the pictures for the car had been changed. The change was the damage done to a bumper that would definitely need to be replaced. These pictures were not there originally. It just left a little concerned of how honest this dealship was being and would be in the future. It appears that others have had a great experience dealing with them. We did not, and ended up purchasing a car from another dealer.

Toyota West responded to this review

March 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We pride ourselves on prompt customer service, and apologize in the delay you have experienced in trying to obtain information. If you can please let us know what vehicle it was you were looking for, we'd love the opportunity to speak with you further to rectify the situation. Please contact Jeremy Francis, General Manager at 614-870-8200 or by email at jeremy.francis@toyotawestohio.com. Thank you.

Great service! Honest salesman!

by from columbus, ohio |

Went into Toyota West to trade in my old vehicle for a "family sized" upgrade. My salesman, Greg, really knew his stuff and found me exactly what I was looking for. He showed me all the positives and the negatives, and really took his time helping me out. I went in hating my old car and left loving my new one. Thanks Toyota West!

ONE OF THE BEST DEALERSHIPS!

by from Baltimore Oh |

I walked in not even wanting to buy a new car but walked out with the BEST car ever! I have been to a lot of Dealers but would have to say this has been the BEST place I have been where I got what I wanted not what they wanted me to buy thanks to Jimmy Holland as far as I'm concerne d he went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me! I have purchased not only my Dream car but my sons first car and Jimmy made such a good deal with me the first time THIS WILL BE THE ONLY dealership I will ever come back to! Can't thank you enough Jimmy for all you did for me and my boys!

HONEST SALESPEOPLE

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I purchased a new 2014 Camry on 11/2/13. I have never had such a pleasant experience with a salesman when buying a car before. Mike was very honest with me from the beginning to the end of our deal. That has never happened before. Something has always changed when we actually sat down to buy the car and it did not this time. Mike and Bobby worked very hard to get me the financing I needed to purchase the car I really wanted at a price I could afford. Even though we had to wait to see the finance manager, Greg, to finish our purchase it was not stressful. Greg was very pleasant and took the time to answer our questions. I appreciated the time Mike took with us to explain a lot of the features on the Camry. The car was delivered to us in great condition. We are enjoying the Camry and it is everything we expected. I am sure that during the next three years our experience with your dealership will be the same as it was when we purchased our car. I had not had a new car in over thirteen years so it was nice to get an new one with a great experience. I would recommend Toyota West to anyone looking to get a new car.

I love my new Prius!

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a great experience last week. I purchased a new Prius from Jason Yuschak. I had a great experience. They were very knowledgable explaining the incentives and financing options. I wasn't sure I wanted to purchase another Prius. After I received a call from the new car manger and he reassured me that he was giving me the best deal possible I felt confident about purchasing my second Prius from Toyota west. I will definitely return when it is time for my next Toyota.

Not your average dealership...

by from Dayton, OH |

Toyota West proved to me that not all dealership are the same. My past experiences with car dealers was never a pleasant one. Jimmy Holland and the Toyota West staff made me feel comfortable about the process. After I told Jimmy my situation and what I was looking for he was able to direct me exactly where I needed to be. He was not your typical car salesman. I felt confident that I was in the right place in making such a large financial decision. Toyota West far exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for this brand.